Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 5. (Read 47324 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well i had some questions to handle my recent purchase,and steadyturtle support is something out of imagination,they are quick and fast to suppor you all i can say is thanks for the help provided.
Activity: 268
Merit: 101
i'm very satisfied of stedyturtle, first to see i used hostgator and pay really more (and don't accept bitcoin), now with steadyturtle my site have same speed but i pay 50% less
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The owner and staff of SteadyTurtle are very helpful, I asked some questions regarding my site's setup and they were all answered and the needs were fixed promptly, with helpful and detailed answers. Thanks again SteadyTurtle!
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
After a little more than a month of use I am very satisfied with the service.I have not noticed any problems and the support is great,everything can be solved through chat.Payment can be made with BTC and I definitely recommend to all who need hosting and domain to try SteadyTurtle Smiley

After a little more than a month of use I am very satisfied with the service.I have not noticed any problems and the support is great,everything can be solved through chat.Payment can be made with BTC and I definitely recommend to all who need hosting and domain to try SteadyTurtle Smiley

I also use the service SteadyTurtle.com so far found no problems Now I am waiting for offers discounts for the purchase of domain .com  Grin or maybe a discount renew my domain, I have 2 domains using their services a few months longer enter expired of course I'm happy if they offer promotions that

Thanks Both of you.

The first problems appeared to be closer than I thought.From yesterday access to cPanel is not possible,and support say it should have been resolved yesterday.Now they web page is also down.I hope they fix it soon, because this is not the way to gain new and keeping old customers.

Hello,

everything should be fine now, it was not only you yesterday cpanel issued a security release and updating to that made cpanel inaccessible for all users

we fixed the issue today, i am sorry for the inconvenience as this was the 1st time we faced such issue.

we had to take the server down for a while and change the node to get the cpanel up our team was working continuously from yesterday to get it fixed ASAP

i am sorry for any delays

let me know if i can help you with setting up your website or you need any help regarding

Regards
Naby A
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The first problems appeared to be closer than I thought.From yesterday access to cPanel is not possible,and support say it should have been resolved yesterday.Now they web page is also down.I hope they fix it soon, because this is not the way to gain new and keeping old customers.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

I also use the service SteadyTurtle.com so far found no problems Now I am waiting for offers discounts for the purchase of domain .com  Grin or maybe a discount renew my domain, I have 2 domains using their services a few months longer enter expired of course I'm happy if they offer promotions that
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
steadyturtle is little slow anyone working with them? how is their hosting speed?

As a user of their service for many months, their hosting speed is quite fast; websites hosted by their service load fast. I'd recommend them if you need hosting and want to pay with bitcoins.

Thank you, i am glad to have you with us.

It is quite good to have a service like this in Bitcoin. Many people will have an easier time paying for his webhosting need in this coin as they make their moneymaking online in Bitcoin. Very convenient.

Thank you for appreciation.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
It is quite good to have a service like this in Bitcoin. Many people will have an easier time paying for his webhosting need in this coin as they make their moneymaking online in Bitcoin. Very convenient.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
steadyturtle is little slow anyone working with them? how is their hosting speed?

As a user of their service for many months, their hosting speed is quite fast; websites hosted by their service load fast. I'd recommend them if you need hosting and want to pay with bitcoins.
I have a hosting account on steady and a few months ago I did not extend, so if I could reactivate or order a new hosting?
I am also planning to change the hosting package

https://i.imgur.com/5FaDMKK.jpg

Hy, sorry for late reply if it was suspended couple of monthes ago then order for a new hosting account if it was suspended in last 30 days then just pay your last invoice and it will be auto unsuspended.

Ok all goes normally, I reactivate my faucet because I am late in paying less than 30 days so no need to order a new hosting thank you

This was the better option for you, i am glad you are back on track.
Activity: 924
I have a hosting account on steady and a few months ago I did not extend, so if I could reactivate or order a new hosting?

Hy, sorry for late reply if it was suspended couple of monthes ago then order for a new hosting account if it was suspended in last 30 days then just pay your last invoice and it will be auto unsuspended.

Ok all goes normally, I reactivate my faucet because I am late in paying less than 30 days so no need to order a new hosting thank you

if you need faster response please open support ticket from your account for future.

thank you.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Activity: 924

This promotion is still active ?
Get 5$ Bonus just by Signing up now
What if I already have an account at SteadyTurtle.com can i follow this promo ?
otherwise I would create a new account to get $ 5

yes it is active

and its for activating your affiliate account.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
This promotion is still active ?
Get 5$ Bonus just by Signing up now
What if I already have an account at SteadyTurtle.com can i follow this promo ?
otherwise I would create a new account to get $ 5
We have special promo for domains for Christmas

and "do20" coupon for reseller hosting 20% discount
Thats very nice.I will register some domains before Christmas if possible to take advantage of this promo

DNS management and email forwarders also come with any domain for free and also top level support

price is starting from 1.95$/year .
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
We have special promo for domains for Christmas

and "do20" coupon for reseller hosting 20% discount
Thats very nice.I will register some domains before Christmas if possible to take advantage of this promo
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi,I want to register a 64 characters long .com domain,can I register it? I tried at godaddy but it says "This domain is not available for registration".I am sure this name is not registered by anyone but cant figure out why GD doesn't allow it.Can I register it at Steadyturtle?

Each label may contain up to 63 characters. The full domain name may not exceed the length of 253 characters in its textual representation. In the internal binary representation of the DNS the maximum length requires 255 octets of storage, since it also stores the length of the name.

try again with 63?
Thanks for the info.Yes you are right I searched the Google and found the maximum length for a label of a .com domain is 63 characters.I dropped 1 letter and registered it successfully Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: