Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem pyramid scheme revealed - page 13. (Read 107034 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 01, 2017, 02:57:45 AM
I really thought that Steem is a very good opportunity most especially for content creators. As am reading all the accusations here, it seems to me that Steem will lose all the steam ahead of itself.

Should I then believe most of the accusations here? Still confused...
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
May 11, 2017, 03:13:12 AM
Hmmm sounds very interesting, but also very hype-y.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
May 11, 2017, 03:06:34 AM
The founders still pouring steem to the exchanges and using different accounts to hide big transfers. These accounts don't even have a single blog post.

People are still promoting it as a holy grail or something.

I believe those people don't want to see the reality is because they think the concept is somewhat better than paid to click web sites. And they don't want it to be taken away from them.

Guess what?

That's exactly gonna happen with a hard slap in the face.

Please show some proof of your accusations.

Steem broke ground that no other crypto has, non crypto bloggers have no idea it runs on a blockchain...
Steem Blockchain now listed in MIT Lisence as open source. There will be developers who create amazing programs. Now, there has been steem shop, steem factory and others. I think the team behind steemit make improvement because there are a lot of critics out there.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2017, 12:25:54 AM
If anyone likes video games, I think I've spent weeks making this single post lol (mostly from acquiring and sorting through everything):

https://steemit.com/games/@r0achtheunsavory/r0ach-s-video-game-emulation-megathread-top-picks-for-each-system-without-all-the-crap-ones
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
May 09, 2017, 11:53:02 AM
Looks like you have a valid point we'll now wait what the admins and the devs has to say on this,actually it's quite hard to earn stemm dollars not unlike three moths ago
What kinds of system is this? I just join steemit and see the price go up. I am not sure, if steemit will be long term  investment but I not yet invest there.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 09, 2017, 02:30:25 AM
You don't get the point. There is no problem to spend the coins to support their development. But spending coins all the way out doesn't seems like they are interested in that project at all.

If they're not interested in the project at all why are they still plugging at it after more than a year*, and why were they still plugging at it and spending money to hire a team (I think up to 17 full time now, plus some part time, having started with 6 founders) even when STEEM was below 10 cents?

Your story makes no sense at all.

* except Larimer who quit to go do another project. He indeed appears to have not been very interested beyond a quick payoff. The rest of them are sticking with it though.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 09, 2017, 01:35:51 AM
You don't get the point. There is no problem to spend the coins to support their development. But spending coins all the way out doesn't seems like they are interested in that project at all. Steem literally fell to pennies from 4$. If they really value their project. They wouldn't dump the coins if the market fell below a dollar. And it is definitely not better.

If they wanted to support themselves, they could have reduced the liquidity and made the same amount they required.

1000 Steem @ 4$ = 100000 STEEM @ 0.04$ both are same. And strangely they chosen the second option. Because the second would not help anybody else and the first would have helped others to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
May 09, 2017, 01:21:45 AM
why the founders are sending steems to exchanges.

Because if you go back to the original thread it was stated that at least 20% of the coin supply (25% of the 80% that was 'ninja mined' the developers) was to be steadily sold on exchanges to fund development. For better or worse they are doing exactly what they said they would do.

I personally see absolute noting wrong with this. I'm even fine if most of the 20% goes toward lining their pockets rather than true development costs. If someone comes up with a good idea and implements it well, they should be rewarded handsomely for it. I guess some people in the cryptocurrency world just believe all developers should behave like Satoshi, who didn't move the vast majority of the coins he mined in the beginning.
legendary
May 09, 2017, 01:11:51 AM
why the founders are sending steems to exchanges.

Because if you go back to the original thread it was stated that at least 20% of the coin supply (25% of the 80% that was 'ninja mined' the developers) was to be steadily sold on exchanges to fund development. For better or worse they are doing exactly what they said they would do.
May 09, 2017, 12:58:57 AM
Checkout out the latest transaction in the following urls.

@steemit transferred 1000000.000 STEEM to steemit2
https://steemit.com/@steemit/transfers#

@steemit2 transferred 187500.000 STEEM POWER to a3ba72b2983
https://steemit.com/@steemit2/transfers#

@a3ba72b2983 haven't made any posts yet
https://steemit.com/@a3ba72b2983/transfers#

And you can easily track the regular bulk stream transfers to exchanges from steemit, steemit2, etc

Pls help yourself.

Nobody is questioning the idea. The founders are at question here. If everybody had to invest in steem. why the founders are sending steems to exchanges.

And you guys are protecting the founders using the idea as shield.
Activity: 547
Merit: 502
May 08, 2017, 11:48:10 PM
The founders still pouring steem to the exchanges and using different accounts to hide big transfers. These accounts don't even have a single blog post.

I believe those people don't want to see the reality is because they think the concept is somewhat better than paid to click web sites. And they don't want it to be taken away from them.

Guess what?

Please show some proof of your accusations.

Steem broke ground that no other crypto has, non crypto bloggers have no idea it runs on a blockchain...
May 08, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

Guess what?

legendary
May 08, 2017, 11:22:25 PM
Is Steem power down still take 2 years? Or did they switch it to 2 weeks?

13 weeks. Was changed around early December.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
May 08, 2017, 06:59:42 PM
Is Steem power down still take 2 years? Or did they switch it to 2 weeks?

Thanks
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
April 27, 2017, 12:37:54 PM

If you are posting on Steem to make money, your doing it for the wrong reasons.

CryptoDoll

Activity: 58
March 25, 2017, 08:52:15 AM
Steeming iamnotback, he is lord of superfluous dribble, invocation of professorial remarks. I listen to his tonsil reverberations as my purse quivers.
Activity: 58
March 25, 2017, 07:33:18 AM
hey! guys!
care to read the title ?
I guess the user starting this post had something else in mind.
"Re: Steem pyramid scheme revealed"
This topic/forum needs some moderators, pronto!

LOL

The "user" starting this "topic" definetly had something else in mind.

He is inactive since 2 September 2016 and 65 out of his 66 posts are FUD and nonsense about STEEM! He created his newbie account just to FUD and then he dissapeared in to the mist...

yeah but the points that he made do make sense he has a strong point if you pay attention to it
I do not think the post is about him but to attract attention to some things that people might be missing
If i say that the politicians are corrupt but i steal an apple from the market that does not change the reality that i pointed to
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 08:55:43 AM
this makes me sad, but 2 things

1. in the future all those scammers and fakers will be left behind in the huge world changing altcoin movement thats just STARTING

2. im sure we will find ways to make it easier to find out about scam and ripoffs and protect the consumers from them
legendary
Activity: 910
March 24, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
hey! guys!
care to read the title ?
I guess the user starting this post had something else in mind.
"Re: Steem pyramid scheme revealed"
This topic/forum needs some moderators, pronto!

LOL

The "user" starting this "topic" definetly had something else in mind.

He is inactive since 2 September 2016 and 65 out of his 66 posts are FUD and nonsense about STEEM! He created his newbie account just to FUD and then he dissapeared in to the mist...

Activity: 40
March 24, 2017, 03:55:45 AM
why should be a pyramid scheme? they have to fund the payments to users somehow i guess. Using an escrow service would be too complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: