Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem pyramid scheme revealed - page 2. (Read 107034 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 31, 2019, 11:50:09 AM
Hi,Smooth, Please check your Reddit messages. I can't send you a PM here.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 26, 2019, 07:29:25 PM
Looks like you have a valid point we'll now wait what the admins and the devs has to say on this,actually it's quite hard to earn stemm dollars not unlike three moths ago

Before, they have just said that Vitalik, the creator of Ethereum has used some ponzi scam, is that just the same structure as Steem pyramid scheme scam? I would like to know please.
A ponzi scam was run by the creator of ethereum,is it true or false. Sorry but no idea about the ponzi scam of the creator of the ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
February 26, 2019, 12:18:49 AM
Looks like you have a valid point we'll now wait what the admins and the devs has to say on this,actually it's quite hard to earn stemm dollars not unlike three moths ago

Before, they have just said that Vitalik, the creator of Ethereum has used some ponzi scam, is that just the same structure as Steem pyramid scheme scam? I would like to know please.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 26, 2019, 12:05:57 AM
I laugh at this thread today. People who you call fools probably made lots of profit from their steem investment. Founders pay for steemit infrastructure from early mined steem so selling is expected.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 25, 2019, 10:42:44 PM
Steem is a pyramid scheme? I do not think so, I think it has a good value and they will continue it on their own way. Just wait and seethe rest.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 22, 2019, 01:32:41 PM
So steem is now running ads on their platform? They must have been hit pretty hard by the bear season. Hope these ads won't negatively affect the Steem Power of users
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 22, 2019, 12:42:25 PM
Steem is a very interesting project and platform, many people use it and it has a great future. Since this platform is on the blockchain, so I would not think so. I think everything will be very good and big growth.

Yes, this is a blockchain, but this does not mean that there are no fraudulent schemes on the blockchain. I do not believe that incentive will risk its reputation so much, the project is still more or less successful.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
February 22, 2019, 11:33:34 AM
maybe Steem has some kind of pyramid scheme but it works for a long period of time and a lot of people have their blogs at this platform.

A better one is yours.org running on the legit working Bitcoin chain.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 15, 2019, 03:50:58 PM
maybe Steem has some kind of pyramid scheme but it works for a long period of time and a lot of people have their blogs at this platform.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 15, 2019, 03:34:36 PM
Steem is a very interesting project and platform, many people use it and it has a great future. Since this platform is on the blockchain, so I would not think so. I think everything will be very good and big growth.
Activity: 6
February 15, 2019, 01:36:12 AM
Steemit is surely a ponzi scheme. I don't see their advertising in any way is sustaining their payments let alone a profit for the project.
And OP suggested, the developers are slowly leading towards exit leaving it as a failed project. They'd say they tried but couldn't make it.

Yeah, see Steem is far superior to BTC and its clones. Compared to it BTC is utter trash, a speculative investment and nothing else. Place them side by side in front of someone that doesnt know the difference in their market cap, present the specs and info and see what they say.

Basically BTC has no future just like any BTC clone. max 7tx/s, 20 minute average wait time, centralization trend... I mean BTC, BCH, LTC and all the other coins working in the same way are doomed....  

You know what... Ill wager you a 100USD worth of STEEM that STEEM will hit at least 20x STEEM/USD from today by January-April 2019.

Looks like your bet is lost. It's Feb 2019 and I doubt Steem will be 20x in the next 2 months.
And now that Lightning Network is around, transaction time is faster on BTC and LTC potentially.
Steem the ponzi scheme
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
why would it be a pyramid scheme? it is nonsense, in my opinion it will have a bright future and it might even become a second crypto currency in market cap Lips sealed Lips sealed

Ayo Kita buktikan siapa yang akan menang, karena Steem juga merupakan Altcoins yg banyak peminat nya.
Saya juga tidak bisa memihak orang sini karena saya juga tidak mungkin dengan masalah ini dan lebih baik saya berdagang Ethereum dengan Fiat di Binance. LOL
Activity: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Steemit is surely a ponzi scheme. I don't see their advertising in any way is sustaining their payments let alone a profit for the project.
And OP suggested, the developers are slowly leading towards exit leaving it as a failed project. They'd say they tried but couldn't make it.

Yeah, see Steem is far superior to BTC and its clones. Compared to it BTC is utter trash, a speculative investment and nothing else. Place them side by side in front of someone that doesnt know the difference in their market cap, present the specs and info and see what they say.

Basically BTC has no future just like any BTC clone. max 7tx/s, 20 minute average wait time, centralization trend... I mean BTC, BCH, LTC and all the other coins working in the same way are doomed.  

Steem on the other hand is the no1. undervalued cryptocurrency right now. It has a max tx/s of 100 000, it has 2 second, fee-less transfers... compared to BTC 20 minutes.
Now SMTs are incoming in January that will change the face of the internet allowing every website to monetize their content.

BTC and all its clones rely on one simple thing:"The greater fool theory"..
Steem does not. Steem actually offers tangible value and has a sustainable economic model. Its trend is towards decentralization and empowerment of small accounts, while BTC and its cousins have a centralization trend present that will lead to complete faliure.  

STEEM does everything BTC does, better by a factor of a 1000 and has real world use case that has been functioning for 2 years now really well. Once SMTs launch ill bet you anything that we will see a +20x surge in price from this point..

You know what... Ill wager you a 100USD worth of STEEM that STEEM will hit at least 20x STEEM/USD from today by January-April 2019.

Activity: 935
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
Activity: 48
August 14, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
why would it be a pyramid scheme? it is nonsense, in my opinion it will have a bright future and it might even become a second crypto currency in market cap Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
This caught me unawares. Although,i was never a fan to steem. This is an eye opener and i feel it needs more research for better understanding.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
I suppose the author can attach numerous tags to his post, but that becomes a pita for the author to keep track of all the various ones, and new tags may need to be added to his post over time to keep his post in all relevant tags.
Activity: 23
August 12, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
 Seems like the software was designed in a way assuming there would be so many individual miners that one person influencing all of them would not be possible, and the act of forking would involve just blind voting without collusion.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
Splendid post, loled hard. still... first crypto mafia must be Blockstream. Smiley Don't know whether it's actual or not, have no opportunity to research, but rather those bitches on yachts sounds are hitting the primary nerve Smiley))
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
Because the basic entering has blank to engage in with purchase cryptocurrencies. It's active autographing up in a public stamp, card baggage and getting money.
Pages:
Jump to: