Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem pyramid scheme revealed - page 5. (Read 107034 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 06:50:13 AM
I have no financial incentive to create a Steemit clone, as Steem doesn't pay Steemit clones anything. I have a financial incentive to create a Steem clone, but it can't be forked.
Activity: 31
May 01, 2018, 05:28:27 AM
The ones left behind will cry and say that it is not fair because they became rich by ruthless cheating and scamming.
Activity: 20
April 29, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Hilarious and predictable - politically correct woman tries teaching in "the hood".  Students assault her and destroy her car.  She's told to discriminate against white people to make the students happy, then after she leaves the school in fear, says it was a great and wonderful experience!
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

https://steemit.com/@steemit/transfers

https://steemit.com/@ned/transfers

https://steemit.com/@dantheman/transfers

Those are steem founders's wallets, they own a shit loads of steem yes i know. They own about 80% of steem .

You know what's funny is that they tell you to power up but they are powering down all 3 accounts and cashing out $2 Millions every week.

And fools on poloniex are buying up all the steems hahah and best of all the founders's money is growing extremely fast so they have essentially set up a system where they could cash out $2M every week for life until the ponzi come crashing down of course but these devs are fucking geniuses.
It doesn't end there though, they have designed a system where they have so much voting power compared to everyone else that they decide where the pool's money is being allocated, so if they want to pay themselves and their buddies they can do it just by a mouse click.
They can also create sockpuppets account and vote for themselves.It's like a fucking cartel, they are the first crypto mafia.
They also get to decide what goes on the front page so obviously they chose to upvote boobs and steem praise, there is nothing better than vagina to prop up a massive bubble.

In 3 years all the new steem power that was created out of thin air to enrich the devs will be detroyed at a ratio of 10 to 1. So if you have 10 SP they will burn 9 from you and everyone else including themselves, But they don't care becasue in 3 years the devs will be in their private yacht  sipping mojito with lots of bitches while you will be powering down but it's gonna be too late my friend.

And you know what they say when you ask but why are you destroying 90% of my wealth in 3 year? They say don't worry  hopefully the price will increase to make up for it rofl It will not because they would have crashed it to pay for the yatch lol

RIP steem power holders.

http://thestringpuller.com/2016/07/a-steeming-bubble/

edit : Dan has deleted transaction history on one of his account.  https://steemit.com/@steem/transfers

Money senta few days ago from https://steemit.com/@steemit/transfers is not showing as received on the steem account like it usually does. I don't know exactly why he doesn't want us to see the transactions but it looks like he is trying to hide something. Fishy

edit 2 : As predicted Steemit founders cashing out big time, they have been crashing the price from 5$ to 0.8$ and they are gonna crash it to pennies until there are no more investors to milk from.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@magnebit/steem-price-is-being-pushed-down-by-1-person-speculation-on-why-and-where-it-may-end-up

RIP steem power holders

I just registered and learned about social networking STEEM for a month, I only know in Steem want to earn money just write articles. By your information posted, I learned a lot about Steem, thank you .
Activity: 91
April 28, 2018, 03:40:55 AM
I haven't studied the recently open sourced Steemit.com (the UI) source code in great detail yet, but I presume it is for example downloading the entire blog content again even when it has not been edited, i.e. caching might be fairly unsophisticated. This could be another reason to open source it, so that others can try to optimize so that massive scaling of usership can be accomodated. Note that users have a bandwidth limit according to their stake, but I don't know how fine-grained this accounted. There are lots of details like this lurking, so naive investors should not just assume they can scale technically (not to mention the economic and feature hurdles that I think may limit adoption).

In short, the devil is in the details and you can't extrapolate from 1000 simultaneous users to millions. You don't just add servers. There are complex issues.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
April 26, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Steem Media Tokens pump is coming

The reason there is still demand for buying STEEM is not just because the Steem Media Token pump is coming but also
because 7 months ago they changed the rewards algorithm to linear from non-linear so that
now you can vote for yourself and get 100% of the author + curation rewards without regard to what anyone else does with their voting even if you are just minnow and not a whale.

So this means you can get up to a claimed 2% ROI every 5 days on your STEEM POWER:

https://steemit.com/dlive/@imjustsaying/re-transparencybot-re-3ffc3520-426a-11e8-836a-b9befc1a6029--bidbot-20180421t014147402z

His computation seems to rely on voting up your own blogs or comments and choosing the 50/50 reward option,
you can double your rewards and get up to 2% every 5 days!

https://steemit.com/steem/@gavvet/how-to-get-more-bang-for-your-sbd-buck-dont-power-up-100

Banfield claimed the ROI is much better than for investing in masternodes on Dash or PIVX:

https://steemit.com/dlive/@anonymint/re-jerrybanfield-3ffc3520-426a-11e8-836a-b9befc1a6029-20180420t060218449z

This is proof that Steem is a pyramid where rewards for existing users depends on new users buying in.

April 26, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
I do not believe the people here in the forum are buying the Steems at Poloniex. Most of the people here and the lurkers including me are a little bit aware of all news and movements of altcoins. The price of Steem now is too steep and of course it is common sense that you have to wait for it to go down. But the smart ones who bought low are now very quiet counting their money. The others who have missed it of course will become noisy because there's no money to count. That is the sad reality but it is ok. It is only human nature. Grin
Well, in my opinion it is better to dig in into an information before believing. Just like before buying ,investing or joining a bounty you must research and know the truth before taking an action.

Steem Media Tokens pump is coming

I saw a replay mitm attack... they tried and succeed in unsyncing the blockchain for a while... reverting to past blocks, to psychological destabilize... very vicious.

I saw that one recently also.
That has occurred more than once.
You can go back and see comments and blogs from users complaining about the recent data disappearing.

Maybe yours.org is the better option.

Did you see this?

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1355-ryan-x-charles-introduces-yours-org/#comment-50280

The question is, whether this is just a small game on a low level, compared to the really useful platform for users they are creating.
If they create something better than facebook, who cares if they split some millions.

The site is dominated by bot activity either monetary with whales upvoting themselves with their sockpuppet voters and blog authors making it appear there is real activity,
and worse yet 1000s of paid votes for nearly 0 monetary gain which is all fake bot activity.
Steem was launched in earnest in 2016, so after 2 years they have only 60,000 active accounts of which perhaps 80% are sockpuppets and/or bots.

Facebook et al adds 1 million new users every damn day!

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
I have heard and read so much disturbing stuff about the whaling in Steemit, that no new facts can surprise me.
The question is, whether this is just a small game on a low level, compared to the really useful platform for users they are creating.
If they create something better than facebook, who cares if they split some millions.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 02:37:33 AM
I do not believe the people here in the forum are buying the Steems at Poloniex. Most of the people here and the lurkers including me are a little bit aware of all news and movements of altcoins. The price of Steem now is too steep and of course it is common sense that you have to wait for it to go down. But the smart ones who bought low are now very quiet counting their money. The others who have missed it of course will become noisy because there's no money to count. That is the sad reality but it is ok. It is only human nature. Grin
Well, in my opinion it is better to dig in into an information before believing. Just like before buying ,investing or joining a bounty you must research and know the truth before taking an action.
Activity: 26
April 24, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
re. copyright, I don't know what the poster meant there. I took it to mean, for example, not ripping the photos and using them to print and sell calendars. I agree client processing of the blockchain is implied when you post it. Steemit already caches the images.

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
April 24, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
Maybe yours.org is the better option.
Activity: 24
April 22, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
How do you figure? If the masses don't care how the backend works, they may not protest. The censorship could even be seen as positive by the masses, removing beheadings, etc.. And the occasional censorship of WeAreChange, etc may go entirely unnoticed by most.

Note please see my footnote edit in my prior post.
April 20, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
I'll repeat the post (most recent update) because initially I pasted the wrong link.
Replies are referring to this update:

https://steemit.com/dlive/@anonymint/re-jerrybanfield-3ffc3520-426a-11e8-836a-b9befc1a6029-20180420t060218449z

Also, point-by-point rebuttal was improved so those who read it before should re-read it.
Activity: 62
April 20, 2018, 05:27:41 PM
The main reason for which I'm not interested into Altcoins anymore. I have been interested until a few weeks ago. Now I found out there are lots of scams with these Altcoins, so no thank you. Be cautious, guys.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 20, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

My personal disappointment with Steemit comes from its failure as a blogging platform. I started there earnestly in 2016 even before I came to this forum and really tried hard to make a reputation with original writing and patient blogging. Gave up when I kept seeing new accounts spamming with selfies and trash. And they get 3 times my reputation with hundreds of dollars.

Later I learnt some of the stuff posted here. How everything is just fake and made up and no one is really interested in great content. I have moved on. I hope others do too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
Your points seem very much valid. Lets' watch out. Everything will be unveiled very soon. It is good you have brought up this thread and you have created the awareness already.  I just wonder sometimes that how easy could it be to eran much dollars on steeemit. Ever since i started, i have not been able to cash out anything, not to talk of cashing out something reasonable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 20, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
if you did not invest in steem I don't think you should be bothered about this thread. No doubt you see tons of unreasonable post getting the big pay but then, some post do get rewarded which are not about steem or steemit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Help the needy, do the little things others ignore
March 20, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
Although i like steem platform, i always wondered how they generate revenue to pay content writers and bloggers because there is no visible ads anywhere on their website, only paid thing i see is sponsored or sticky posts but that does not seem to generate any considerable revenue, i hope they will start being more transparent and publish monthly or quarterly report about platform revenues and expenses.

haha, its all open, its crypto, steem is ''mined'' by witnesses. See every action you take on steemit constitutes a transaction. Getting upvoted, flagged, posting, replying, commenting, all of it is a transaction on the steem blockchain. A set of transactions are collected together to form a block.

This block is then mined to ''release''  steem.

There is a set amount of steem available per day called the ''reward pool'' which is shared among content creators.

This is where ill stop, im not really into the technical side, but smooth should easily be able to answer you, hes been there longer than I
Activity: 269
March 19, 2018, 05:17:45 AM
i dont see any transfer history odd
Pages:
Jump to: