Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 37. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 27, 2017, 12:54:35 PM
I saw that Steem had a very nice rise in the last month, wow ...

You guys made good profits for christmas Smiley ... nice  Smiley

Yes steem is up in US Dollars, but still is at a low level in terms of BTC.

I find myself wondering if most alts will ever hit new all time highs in bitcoin price, just because
the price of bitcoin is so high now and most new investors only look at USD price.

Am I stuck in my ways by only caring about satoshi prices?

For example if steem hit an all time high in bitcoin price that would put it at almost $100...dang.

You're not alone here, I also care about sats price, and I'm not sure about Steem, but the most of alts are reaching ATH because Bitcoin is rising so high! I just hope BTC will stop from rising and some corection will apply soon, so it can give alts a chance to get back on track Smiley

Feel you brother

I have noticed that when bitcoin goes sideways alts tend to rise, which is a great sign.

I find myself in such an odd position with some of my alts...I will be down like 20-50% on my btc investment bagholding pretty hard
but then on my USD investment I will be up like 100% just because the bitcoin its priced in is worth so much more!  Cheesy

Crypto is a trip sometimes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 27, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

I find myself wondering if most alts will ever hit new all time highs in bitcoin price, just because
the price of bitcoin is so high now and most new investors only look at USD price.

For example if steem hit an all time high in bitcoin price that would put it at almost $100...dang.

You're not alone here, I also care about sats price, and I'm not sure about Steem, but the most of alts are reaching ATH because Bitcoin is rising so high! I just hope BTC will stop from rising and some corection will apply soon, so it can give alts a chance to get back on track Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 27, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 27, 2017, 07:48:44 AM
I've already made two accounts and I still can't go on the site. I'm just following the rules. Can someone show how did they get access to that website because I really want to try earning STEEM.

Try contacting them through support. Someone write this some time ago.

Personally, i made two application one still didn't receive an answer and the other get.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 03:42:56 AM
guys,now good time to buy Steem (STEEM) , we are ready to go https://steemit.com/steemit/@smarthamster72/support-steem in 2018

What are the hidden things they are going to develop in the coming year because I have kept lot of hopes on steem coin. Did they announce anything new about the platform they are going to launch in the year 2018?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 03:34:02 AM
I've already made two accounts and I still can't go on the site. I'm just following the rules. Can someone show how did they get access to that website because I really want to try earning STEEM.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 26, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

That game made enough damage to ethereum network. I don't think it needs more popularity.

I love giveaways but i love my ethereum network and tokens more.

I also heard that, that game was destroying Eth is it the reason the network fees are much higher? Why can't the network handle that? Does it need more miners or something?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 24, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

Frankly speaking the SBD prices are kinda very unreal at the moment. 1 SBD is currently worth $12 while it was supposed to be pegged at $1. Most probably in January the SBD prices are going to fall very hard, although Steem prices may remain stable.

It's quite amazing, with these SBD prices I've made over $800 for a single post, others are making $3,000+!

Wow, i started just some days ago. I probably can kill someone for an upvote from you.

What is your level by the way? It should be really high i guess.

Haha, so true each vote is worth so much now a days. But I guess to get a good upvote, you should be able to give back good votes!! Most whales don't like to vote people who haven't invested in Steemit.
legendary
December 24, 2017, 03:45:11 AM

Frankly speaking the SBD prices are kinda very unreal at the moment. 1 SBD is currently worth $12 while it was supposed to be pegged at $1. Most probably in January the SBD prices are going to fall very hard, although Steem prices may remain stable.

It's quite amazing, with these SBD prices I've made over $800 for a single post, others are making $3,000+!

Wow, i started just some days ago. I probably can kill someone for an upvote from you.

What is your level by the way? It should be really high i guess.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 23, 2017, 10:24:14 PM
GO STEAM!!!

STEAM and STEAM DOLLARS are very strong this days!

I was looking at the charts to see if we had archived ATH, but no....
What was that pump in mid July 2016?? If it wasn't for that peak we were in ATH!

I really like STEAM and think this has an awesome future!
The only thing is that they need to improve the curation system. Many posts have more upvotes than views! People vote for the curation instead of the content.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
December 22, 2017, 07:40:32 PM
Blogging on steemit has been really good for me, as I've earn on no crypto related things.

It designed for that, you can write about literally anything and earn money.
You don't need to know a lot about crypto currencies.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:58:23 PM
Blogging on steemit has been really good for me, as I've earn on no crypto related things.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

How do you earn this much? When I look at the stats most people still earn only very little even with very high quality posts. Maybe I should start blogging...

When you see the $ amount payout next to posts, it's actually way higher considering the SBD price. The Steemit website doesn't properly calculate rewards
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
December 21, 2017, 03:58:15 PM
Why did SBD price skyrocketed and Steem price rise slower? I remember they were paired at 1 USD but then SBD went full pump mode. What was the reason, I must have missed it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
December 21, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

How do you earn this much? When I look at the stats most people still earn only very little even with very high quality posts. Maybe I should start blogging...
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 21, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

legendary
December 21, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

That game made enough damage to ethereum network. I don't think it needs more popularity.

Yeah and it seems the damage are still continue occuring since there's so much delay up till now with my token transactions, And I want to know on how ETH dev's surpass this kind of sickly games since I'm sure there would be more games came out near in future that can create another delays on the network. But for these moment I will try to read that steemit blog to see how good it is to join with.

Unfortunately, there is a different game right now. I didn't check it but after I heard of it ethereum network gets clogged instantly.

It is a similar game with pokemons or something like that. Really hating them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
December 21, 2017, 07:04:40 AM

Yeah and it seems the damage are still continue occuring since there's so much delay up till now with my token transactions, And I want to know on how ETH dev's surpass this kind of sickly games since I'm sure there would be more games came out near in future that can create another delays on the network. But for these moment I will try to read that steemit blog to see how good it is to join with.
Pages:
Jump to: