Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 39. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 06:12:06 AM
Registered today, looks like they need a lot of time to review application, which is pretty odd to me.
Usually for these type of websites it should be automatic.

Could you join immediately?
had been waiting a few weeks in advance. We were expected to join and we could not become members Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Please give a look an my steemit blog Cheesy
thanks and peace Harimbadl
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
December 12, 2017, 06:55:33 PM
Registered today, looks like they need a lot of time to review application, which is pretty odd to me.
Usually for these type of websites it should be automatic.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 12, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
Actually, the project is very good and unique.

But the problem is, it is only giving money to upvotes, not readers. For example, i made a great article about something and get 10.000 unique viewers but my readers are don't have a steem account or they don't upvote much so I got 10 upvotes.

And someone makes a shitty content and paid to a bot and he gets much more income than the first one.

It is not rewarding better content it is rewarding more money spend.

This is one of the biggest issue of Steemit right now. But you should also understand that the whole game is about money only. One who invests more would want to have better returns of course. And it's not like that those who make quality content without investing, don't get upvotes. It just takes more time, consistency and interaction within the Steemit community. It's always the two options you have to choose from. Either take a risk, invest heavily and reap rewards or keep posting quality content and spend more time on Steemit so that your articles become more visible and get more rewards.

Steemit should choose a course.

They want good content or they want bigger investors with crappy content.

Yes, i can understand your two way but invest is more dominant in return comparing to good contents with zero investment. They should balance it and reward good content creators.

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 12, 2017, 02:10:34 AM

But the problem is, it is only giving money to upvotes, not readers. For example, i made a great article about something and get 10.000 unique viewers but my readers are don't have a steem account or they don't upvote much so I got 10 upvotes.

And someone makes a shitty content and paid to a bot and he gets much more income than the first one.

This is one of the biggest issue of Steemit right now. But you should also understand that the whole game is about money only. One who invests more would want to have better returns of course. And it's not like that those who make quality content without investing, don't get upvotes. It just takes more time, consistency and interaction within the Steemit community. It's always the two options you have to choose from. Either take a risk, invest heavily and reap rewards or keep posting quality content and spend more time on Steemit so that your articles become more visible and get more rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 11, 2017, 03:16:54 PM

Activity: 62
December 10, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
I managed to buy Steem yesterday at a very good price, as I think.
Tell me, please, will there any positive news from this coin in the near future, what is the development team working on now, and why SBD doesn't correspond to the price of 1$?

Smart media tokens would be the answer this is likely what will make steem worth $10 each

Here is the white paper:
https://smt.steem.io/
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
I managed to buy Steem yesterday at a very good price, as I think.
Tell me, please, will there any positive news from this coin in the near future, what is the development team working on now, and why SBD doesn't correspond to the price of 1$?
Activity: 113
December 08, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

Steem is the second version of USDT. Its like a tortile walk its value never grows even 100+ other coins value growing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 08, 2017, 11:12:15 AM
why can not I post a blog? I joined August, until now I can not make a story, I use chrome for android
is there any solution?

You can easily post using the "submit post" button if you are logged on the Steemit site. Surely posting from mobile is a difficult task, so if you wish you can also use the esteem app. It's not the official app but given recognization by the Steem team, until they develop their own app. And if you can post from the desktop then it will be much easier and also you can customize your posts better.

Gotta love how SBD pumps conveniently when Poloniex disables deposits.

How long ago were deposits/withdrawals disabled? Any reason?
Poloniex always seems to have an issue with Steem. If you can, then do avoid Polo for Steem and Steem Dollars. Use other exchanges like Openledger or Bittrex.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
December 08, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

How long ago were deposits/withdrawals disabled? Any reason?
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
December 08, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
December 08, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
Currently SBD is almost triple on bittrex compared to Poloniex
I just tried to withdraw STEEM coins from Poloniex. How long does it take to withdraw from Poloniex to Bittrex? Please don't tell me that I just f***** it up and I will not be able to transfer STEEM to Bittrex.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 03:46:03 AM
why can not I post a blog? I joined August, until now I can not make a story, I use chrome for android
is there any solution?
Activity: 27
December 07, 2017, 08:02:24 PM
Currently SBD is almost triple on bittrex compared to Poloniex
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
December 07, 2017, 08:00:49 PM
disgusting
Activity: 27
December 07, 2017, 06:05:09 PM