Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 78. (Read 348532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Not posting this meaning it to be spam just many users are starting to join in on this so i figured it was significant news.

https://steemit.com/powerupchallenge/@thedegensloth/the-one-month-steemit-power-up-challenge

dan's on power down, and in 5 days there will be millions of steem flooding the market. good fucking luck with locking away steem
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Not posting this meaning it to be spam just many users are starting to join in on this so i figured it was significant news.

https://steemit.com/powerupchallenge/@thedegensloth/the-one-month-steemit-power-up-challenge
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Ah, I spoke to soon again, they went and pumped it anyway  Shocked

Pumps will always happen, but if you zoom out and view the whole chart, it's like shitting in the ocean.

Only way is down on the long run.

You don't need to teach grandma to suck eggs. I play the moves, I profit.

I've been as bearish as could be on Steem for a long time. The inflation schedule was ridiculous, as was the lock-in FOMO pump.

Except that Steem will have other layers of application soon, that will give value to Steem, so the inflation will be overtaken by the demand for the currency.

The price could go up or become stable at a certain level pretty soon.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
WoW $3100 profit  Grin sell buy

Yep, been a great trading day. Did you get in on the ZEC move too? Couldn't believe my luck with that dump  Shocked

No DASH & STEEM & STRATIS
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

Yep, been a great trading day. Did you get in on the ZEC move too? Couldn't believe my luck with that dump  Shocked
Go STEEM good profit in 24 hours  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

Pumps will always happen, but if you zoom out and view the whole chart, it's like shitting in the ocean.

You don't need to teach grandma to suck eggs. I play the moves, I profit.

I've been as bearish as could be on Steem for a long time. The inflation schedule was ridiculous, as was the lock-in FOMO pump.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Soon $1  Kiss
Activity: 570
anyone knows why steem is pumping ? any news with it? thank you very much for sharing .

do you need reasons other than one of worlds fastest blockchains, almost 1000x + times faster than eth? with working application steemit and other apps being built on top of it? decentralized exchanges? bts compatibility? Only reason it's not higher is because most people never look past top 5 coins on the list, or have outdated information like the forked out inflation that's not a problem anymore.
Activity: 656
anyone knows why steem is pumping ? any news with it? thank you very much for sharing .

Bad actors leaving is probably good news for the steem platform  Tongue
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
I fat fingered it. I have more fat fingers also.

Choo chooo
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
I drew a chart, long steem in my opinion!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STEEMBTC/xBqZbwjo-STEEM-very-LONG/

best wishes
Activity: 570
steem dev having basically reserved amount of money is apparently bad, but ico where they get tons of bitcoins with zero interest in platform is good. what nonesense arguments. lets not forget that steem and bts are thousands of times the fastest crypto, miles ahead of competition. devs having tokens is incentive for them to make the tokens worth more. steem already forked out the inflation and lockout periods, what are these people still complaining about? the anonymity features coming in? apps being built on top of bts/steem faster than anything crypto world has ever seen? cry me a river that you didn't made a return in few days, not everyone can afford the same professional shills like useless eth. link me some more specifically picked charts to fit your narrative when there's plenty of good projects with same looking charts.
Activity: 770
wow wowo wow!!!!  STEEM back to $4 dollars! Im all in baaabbbbyyy!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

wait until dan unloads his stash
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Fudders gonna hate.. I laugh coz you fake!  Grin

With recent news Steem has plenty of room to grow IMO and train didnt even started to move yet...    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Pages:
Jump to: