Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 38. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 22, 2015, 08:35:58 AM
Sorry very low trading volumes on popular crypto exchanges, need to popularity  Smiley

This year is not good enough for stellar,
I decided to sell all my stellar a few months ago,
But the volume is good enough in poloniex, have you tried to trade there?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 22, 2015, 08:34:12 AM
Sorry very low trading volumes on popular crypto exchanges, need to popularity  Smiley
legendary
September 03, 2015, 09:21:02 AM
I heard about Stellar from Joyce from way back when, I didn't know that you had a slack group, so I’m checking it out.  I love the vision of financial inclusion, and I like to think of ideas and/or develop applications for that on top of Stellar.
Yeah they have a slack group which we discuss there about the new events
New meets-up and the price disccusion, if you are a developer please join the #dev channel
We are waiting to be launched a new protocol which we are optimistic that would increase the price of Stellar.

Interesting! What are the features of the new protocol? How far away is it?

In fact stellarcore isn’t live yet, so there is no information when it will be launched.
There are some many developers doing good things so there is no deadline yet.
Join here in slack: https://stellar-public.slack.com/messages/general/

I am more interested in the features and capabilities of the new protocol. Any details?

There are not any details for the public, i don't know any
But i think it should be something to do with the security, and the speed of transaction (even though are much fast now)
Another feature that i think is the integrity with other currencies (EUR, USD) and a trading platform inside there.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
September 03, 2015, 08:52:52 AM
I heard about Stellar from Joyce from way back when, I didn't know that you had a slack group, so I’m checking it out.  I love the vision of financial inclusion, and I like to think of ideas and/or develop applications for that on top of Stellar.
New meets-up and the price disccusion, if you are a developer please join the #dev channel
We are waiting to be launched a new protocol which we are optimistic that would increase the price of Stellar.

In fact stellarcore isn’t live yet, so there is no information when it will be launched.

I am more interested in the features and capabilities of the new protocol. Any details?
legendary
September 03, 2015, 07:56:18 AM

legendary
September 03, 2015, 07:37:49 AM

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 03, 2015, 07:37:39 AM
really miss stellar, i really happy when first time meet this altcoin Cheesy
legendary
September 03, 2015, 07:21:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 10:25:24 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
August 13, 2015, 03:26:28 PM
*yawn*

Is stellar ever going to release some new features...or they just continuing to pimp the coin to the worlds under banked...

As I can see, Stellar price is still doing steady progress for some time...

depends. should they issue more coins, the price will plummet. so I wouldn't count on the price for long to be honest
At some stage they have to issue new coins as over 95 billion still to come and no new coins have hit the market in ages. Only existing once trade back and forth. Exchanges should be held responsible for the disaster in the making.

Why would exchanges be responsible ?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
July 25, 2015, 11:26:14 AM
*yawn*

Is stellar ever going to release some new features...or they just continuing to pimp the coin to the worlds under banked...

depends. should they issue more coins, the price will plummet. so I wouldn't count on the price for long to be honest
At some stage they have to issue new coins as over 95 billion still to come and no new coins have hit the market in ages. Only existing once trade back and forth. Exchanges should be held responsible for the disaster in the making.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2015, 11:16:20 AM
*yawn*

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
July 25, 2015, 11:11:13 AM
*yawn*

legendary
July 25, 2015, 10:44:07 AM
*yawn*

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 23, 2015, 08:37:14 PM
Glad to hear it Smiley @sid7039
Activity: 221
July 23, 2015, 02:23:26 PM
@sid7039 are you sending at least 20 STR? You need to send enough to meet the minimum balance, so a little more than 20STR.

Yes, trying to transfer more than 20 Smiley
Bittrex contacted me and said that there are problems with accounts with less than 20 balance that hadn't been ever used. They are looking at it.

Case closed. Problem solved. Couldn't transfer from Bittrex because my account was less than 20 balance and hadn't been ever used = inactive account. Good man helped me sending me 20 STR what activated my account and now transfers/deposits are working.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
July 20, 2015, 12:06:49 PM
but the current price according to stellarvalue.org (is that still a recommended source for price?) puts it pretty damn close to the price it had when I bought my chunk of STR a long time ago.

Ya, same here. Lower actually. If they are giving them away there's not much chance of much of a price appreciation in the short term. But the general idea was to make Stella's available to everyone. Just as a intermediary tool of exchange rather than a thing of value. At least, that's the gist I got from their site.
Activity: 231
July 20, 2015, 09:10:22 AM
I haven’t paid attention to Stellar for a while, but the current price according to stellarvalue.org (is that still a recommended source for price?) puts it pretty damn close to the price it had when I bought my chunk of STR a long time ago.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 14, 2015, 04:06:18 PM
Ah, that makes sense, I suppose. Feel free to direct them to eva @ stellar.org if they'd like technical help from SDF in resolving this.
Activity: 221
July 14, 2015, 03:19:19 PM
@sid7039 are you sending at least 20 STR? You need to send enough to meet the minimum balance, so a little more than 20STR.

Yes, trying to transfer more than 20 Smiley
Bittrex contacted me and said that there are problems with accounts with less than 20 balance that hadn't been ever used. They are looking at it.
Pages:
Jump to: