Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 35. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 04, 2016, 05:33:49 PM
How many validating nodes total are there in Stellar?  And how many of them are run independently from the Stellar Foundation.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 04, 2016, 02:33:01 PM
Any idea how many transactions per second the new system can handle?

Since transactions on the Stellar network are composed of one or more operations, it makes more sense to count operations/second. Currently, we can get roughly 500 operations per second in benchmarks.

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 04, 2016, 12:00:54 PM
Stellar/Lumen is not a coin that will dissapear like many of this altcoins.
After their launch they are still a top 10 crypto currency, which should give investors trust, they are in for the long term.

I don't think XML is platform a stock or somehow speculative, where necessary, the exchange activity will depend on the activity overall, XML is more of a social platform and aimed primarily at promoting the well-versed in banking Affairs
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 30, 2015, 03:14:38 PM
Stellar is Upgraded

Upgrade your Account, if you still not upgraded it.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 29, 2015, 09:18:38 PM
got an email today that the dedicated stellar forum stellartalk is going to shut down by the end of the year. says everything about this coin. RIP

I saw it on twitter they were indeed shutting down for good after amassing a lot of money.

^ Lol.  What?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 29, 2015, 07:05:55 PM
Stellar/Lumen is not a coin that will dissapear like many of this altcoins.
After their launch they are still a top 10 crypto currency, which should give investors trust, they are in for the long term.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 07:04:48 PM
got an email today that the dedicated stellar forum stellartalk is going to shut down by the end of the year. says everything about this coin. RIP

I saw it on twitter they were indeed shutting down for good after amassing a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
December 29, 2015, 12:53:21 PM
I am buying stellar (XLM) for paypal ($USD) if anyone is interested.
The price is 10,000 XLM for $10 usd, non negotiable.
Please send me a PM.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 06:25:52 PM
Another failed altcoin project with too many broken promises. That's the faith of all altcoins I suppose. Honestly I never get warmed to this coin, eventually it failed.

I have not lost any hope. The background of the stellar team is buy far 1 of the best compared to any of these altcoins.
In terms of communication and marketing some mistakes have been made, which is bad, but nothing has been lost yet.

I still hold a few hundred K stellar, meant for a later day where the price will be pumped.

Many altcoins are pumped and stellar surely will be pumped too. But I did not buy my stellar for that cause.
I really believe it can be b2b altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 03:57:12 PM
Another failed altcoin project with too many broken promises. That's the faith of all altcoins I suppose. Honestly I never get warmed to this coin, eventually it failed.

I have not lost any hope. The background of the stellar team is buy far 1 of the best compared to any of these altcoins.
In terms of communication and marketing some mistakes have been made, which is bad, but nothing has been lost yet.
Activity: 1
December 26, 2015, 11:47:05 AM
HELP
I have some XML salary (STR) I want to move it up poloniex! What I have to do ?
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 19, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
December 19, 2015, 11:57:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
December 19, 2015, 11:57:23 AM
Dear members,

For a few months there hasn't been much activity on the forum. A lot of members left after the first giveaway and the fork.

We  waited for the release of the new stellar-core, hoping it would bring some new momentum. We also thought SDF would organize a new kind of distribution after the release. However, this hasn't happened.

We thank Hurukan for trying to sell some of his domains recently to pay the hosting bills for the long term, but that didn't work. With very few active users, low activity and inadequate funds, we have decided to close the StellarTalk forum at the end of 2015.

We still believe in SDF's project, but for now there isn't enough momentum from any of the quarters to
keep the forum community going. Perhaps, additional initiatives from SDF will change that in the future.

We would like to thank all the moderators for their efforts from the start.
It was quite a challenging task moderating the forum in the early months.  Smiley

We were happy to build something with the early adopters, and hope the SDF project will grow over the years.
We also hope SDF does more to stimulate the community and ecosystem in a sustainable way, going forward.

Maybe we will be back in the future, maybe we won't.
Regardless of the outcomes, it was a great experience here with every one of our members.

Thanks and all the best. :drinks:

reference : https://stellartalk.org/topic/7335-stellartalk-forum-will-close-at-the-end-of-2015/
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
December 19, 2015, 11:49:27 AM
Got New email from Stellar

so they're done with that coin and go full mainstream "charity"?

get your hand out of my pocket stellar!

Does all the money go to charity or does some of it go to pay their expenses? I believe donating to charity shouldn't partially pay someone's inflated wages while a tiny portion of what you donated gets through to the people you are donating to. Quite often well known charities take more out of donations for their wages bills than they spend on the needy.

I think they're incorporated as a non-profit in Delaware, which means they have no obligations to reveal any financial expenditures, so probably all to pay themselves.

Scam level - extraterrestrial.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
December 19, 2015, 11:42:07 AM
Where can you download a Stellar windows wallet? A already compiled windows client.
copper member
Activity: 1386
December 12, 2015, 05:51:06 AM

I think they are trying to make this coin alive, Buy having some promotion or with some public work. I remeber they said they will have a second giveaway soon. I dont know when this will happened again/
Activity: 34
December 10, 2015, 08:34:02 PM

Does all the money go to charity or does some of it go to pay their expenses? I believe donating to charity shouldn't partially pay someone's inflated wages while a tiny portion of what you donated gets through to the people you are donating to. Quite often well known charities take more out of donations for their wages bills than they spend on the needy.
Activity: 30
December 10, 2015, 07:40:40 PM
The lightning network proposal is really interesting, will follow that.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
December 10, 2015, 07:43:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: