Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 94. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
August 10, 2014, 08:28:19 PM
Buying Facebooks, PM me guys.

interesting how that account seller mentiones Stellar: https://www.facebook.com/buypvaaccounts

I wonder why facebook is tolerating them promoting their service on facebook.

that's a good question. they don't seam to care

I can see the game is getting interesting. They have taken down the reward from 5000 STR to 125 STR !!! Jed is far far more intelligent than Vitalik. Wink

What is stellar doing with the facebook account access?

verification of existence to prevent sockpuppets I believe.

Not very effective to say to least Wink
who knows how many thousands of facebook accounts the devs have
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 08:27:21 PM
There's been several pump of the month (fad of the month) since Aurora coin and all these coins had $200K - $500K volume for a time and then faded away into obscurity.  The last fad of the month was anonymity as per Dark coin.  

The current fad seems to be Suckerberg coins like Ethereum and Stellar which spam social media sites.  All the people authenticating their Facebooks are users who already use cryptos, blackhat hackers with thousands of verified Facebook accounts and/or people in India doing it to get a free $5.  Basement dwellers in a nutshell.

People are only buying Stellar for speculative purposes (greater fool theory).  It'll eventually die a slow death when the gains are all tapped out and people realize that Stellar-Stripe is in it for money and that they sit on a 99.6% premine and control 93% of all tradeable Stellar.

the pump of stellar has not even started!

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

interesting how that account seller mentiones Stellar: https://www.facebook.com/buypvaaccounts

I can see the game is getting interesting. They have taken down the reward from 5000 STR to 125 STR !!! Jed is far far more intelligent than Vitalik. Wink

Not very effective to say to least Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
August 10, 2014, 07:38:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 10, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 07:15:28 PM
There's been several pump of the month (fad of the month) since Aurora coin and all these coins had $200K - $500K volume for a time and then faded away into obscurity.  The last fad of the month was anonymity as per Dark coin.  

The current fad seems to be Suckerberg coins like Ethereum and Stellar which spam social media sites.  All the people authenticating their Facebooks are users who already use cryptos, blackhat hackers with thousands of verified Facebook accounts and/or people in India doing it to get a free $5.

People are only buying Stellar for speculative purposes (greater fool theory).  It'll eventually die a slow death when the gains are all tapped out and people realize that Stellar-Stripe is in it for money and that they sit on a 99.6% premine and control 93% of all tradeable Stellar.

Just another day in the basement. Cheesy
legendary
August 10, 2014, 07:07:13 PM

Activity: 112
August 10, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

legendary
August 10, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
August 10, 2014, 06:58:39 PM

The current fad seems to be Suckerberg coins like Ethereum and Stellar which spam social media sites.  All the people authenticating their Facebooks are users who already use cryptos, blackhat hackers with thousands of verified Facebook accounts and/or people in India doing it to get a free $5.  Basement dwellers in a nutshell.

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
August 10, 2014, 06:56:49 PM
They sorta stopped giving away Stellar now, there's a wait list with like 60k people on it. I got in early on the free giveaway and then just recently bought some more on justcoin.com.  

I think Stellar will stick its head above the usual coinjunk, but I think it needs more business sponsorship too.

Convincing merchant to accept the coin is no small task. Litecoin and dogecoin have been around for a while and I have not seen more than a dozen business accepting the coins for payment despite easy cash out.
Activity: 121
August 10, 2014, 06:52:00 PM
There is only 16 million STR total available at the thai exchange lol... Price is simply pumped due to a lack of supply on the exchanges. As long as this distribution is slow... this might get a lot more fun.

Do you what the volume of the other exchanges is?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
August 10, 2014, 06:48:52 PM
They sorta stopped giving away Stellar now, there's a wait list with like 60k people on it. I got in early on the free giveaway and then just recently bought some more on justcoin.com.  

I think Stellar will stick its head above the usual coinjunk, but I think it needs more business sponsorship too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 06:44:23 PM
Activity: 112
August 10, 2014, 06:41:40 PM
Wow... people are buying huge amounts at ones. Volatility is huge on the thai exchange.

It is the opposite of what I would have expected. Strange.
legendary
August 10, 2014, 06:40:40 PM
There is only 16 million STR total available at the thai exchange lol... Price is simply pumped due to a lack of supply on the exchanges. As long as this distribution is slow... this might get a lot more fun.

price is pumped because someone is pumping it lol
I don't think we need to wait long for the dump
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
August 10, 2014, 06:40:15 PM

unquenchable thirst for alt coin Nirvana, just the next frenzy marching toward 10 mil? 25 mil? dare i say another 50 mil surge?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 06:38:17 PM
legendary
August 10, 2014, 06:35:56 PM
I know a guy who managed to get 39 facebook acounts to verify...It seams it doesn't work anymore though
Pages:
Jump to: