Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 95. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 06:29:48 PM
Wow... people are buying huge amounts at ones. Volatility is huge on the thai exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
August 10, 2014, 06:29:28 PM
is there a bigger thread here? dind't find one....tjis thread semas very small for the hype it is

Hype of what ? Stellar ? Hype was for SecretBitcoinProject for long. Stellar has not yet enjoyed enough time like Ether.

it's 3rd place in 24h volume https://coinmarketcap.com/
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
August 10, 2014, 06:25:05 PM
I was promised another 3500 for giving my Facebook. I ain't getting these?  So I gave up my privacy for just 900? Pretty nasty trick

Do people still believe in Privacy?Huh

I got 5k when i signed up. But I am curious, when I bought 1 million stellar, who the hell is pocketing my Bitcoin?

These guys are loving shleps like me Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 06:23:57 PM

Isn't stellar basically Ripple 2.0 and the same guys are getting rich off of it?  Massive premines and insider gifting and everyone is eating it up.  Even the rich have become crypto scammers now.  Sad!

Only person who ever has gone to jail has been Charlie Shrem and that was the DEA.  No one goes to prison over scamming or insider trading in cryptos, or even for running an illegal securities.  Pump and dump is also considered a fraud in the stock market and yet it happens all the time in cryptos.

They're all safe as long as they dont touch FIAT. Charlie touched it on BitInstant and got instantly burned.

And even he is not  in jail. only house-arrest
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 10, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

Isn't stellar basically Ripple 2.0 and the same guys are getting rich off of it?  Massive premines and insider gifting and everyone is eating it up.  Even the rich have become crypto scammers now.  Sad!

Only person who ever has gone to jail has been Charlie Shrem and that was the DEA.  No one goes to prison over scamming or insider trading in cryptos, or even for running an illegal securities.  Pump and dump is also considered a fraud in the stock market and yet it happens all the time in cryptos.

They're all safe as long as they dont touch FIAT. Charlie touched it on BitInstant and got instantly burned.
legendary
Activity: 924
August 10, 2014, 06:00:50 PM
Pump and dump is also considered a fraud in the stock market and yet it happens all the time in cryptos.

Oh yah...

Although the legal situation is not the same, the speculation arena here is a lot like an inner-city 'Hood that features an open-air drug market where youths openly commit serious felonies by dealing cocaine, etc.

"Nuttin' but tha best fo all yo' white folk from tha suburbs!!"

And they do it openly because they know the risk of being nabbed isn't that high. 
Activity: 81
August 10, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
How do I get Stellars? I do not have a verified account.

could buy if from an exchange like justcoin.com that's how I started.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
August 10, 2014, 05:23:33 PM
How do I get Stellars? I do not have a verified account.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
August 10, 2014, 05:18:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
August 10, 2014, 04:48:22 PM
I can see STR taking XRPs place in terms of market cap... seems like a good punt anyway.
legendary
August 10, 2014, 04:47:47 PM
Wait... http://www.stellarvalue.org/ ... FB auths is currently at 350k.. This is obviously a joke right? You are telling me that 350k individuals signed up?Huh

No. 350k/5000 individuals have signed up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 10, 2014, 04:44:43 PM
Wait... http://www.stellarvalue.org/ ... FB auths is currently at 350k.. This is obviously a joke right? You are telling me that 350k individuals signed up?Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 04:40:56 PM

legendary
August 10, 2014, 04:32:18 PM
What no wallet? Centralized BS... dumped all already for great profits. Thanks

+ Theres 100,076,305,166STR  Shocked don't you guys think a tad overpized atm? LOL

https://www.stellar.org/stats/

does anybody know in what timeframe they are distributed?

This link is from the stellatalk forum.

https://stellartalk.org/topic/1736-information-about-the-waitlist/#entry14217

The linked post says this about the timeframe they are distributed.

Posted Today, 02:59 PM

The waitlist has been up and running for a few days now and we are making headway on finalizing the waitlist distribution mechanism. Our waitlist has grown quite large. We had expected a small, developer-focused launch, but Stellar seems to have caught the attention of folks all around the world.

Because of this rapid growth, there has been some confusion about how the waitlist works. I'd like to provide some more clarity around that now:

Waitlist applies to people who 1) have logged in with Facebook and 2) are awaiting any stellar rewards (initial or otherwise). If you never logged in with Facebook or your account did not pass our spam filters, then you are not signed up for stellar rewards.

Stellar rewards will be spread out over time and distributed based off a number of factors, including:

Availability of in-language educational material (for example, see this Portuguese translation for developers done by Mercado Bitcoin in Brazil or this one in Indonesian.)
    Availability of tools and services made by developers for their area/community
    Availability of local gateways

Because of overwhelming demand, people should be aware that time on waitlist will vary from days to months depending on the factors above.

Is this post made by Jed Mccaleb ?

this post made by Joyce .. do you know him her ??

O yah... The lady in the right is Joyce...

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
August 10, 2014, 04:31:37 PM

+ Theres 100,076,305,166STR  Shocked don't you guys think a tad overpized atm? LOL

well currently only 492,775,575 have been given thus far. Just 100b total when it reaches max supply.

The network has been initialized with a supply of 100 billion stellars. 5% will be used to fund operations of the nonprofit (its spending, including employee compensation, will be public), and the remaining 95% of the stellars will be distributed for free as quickly as we can manage. We want anyone to be able to get onto the network, and we’re correspondingly going to apportion the giveaway as follows (see our mandate for more details):

50% of the total will be distributed to people who sign up for an account.
25% will be distributed by other nonprofits focused on financial inclusion.
20% will be given to current Bitcoin and Ripple holders—two systems that Stellar owes a lot to.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/introducing-stellar/

1. 100billion STR already exist

2. 25% goes to who knows what so called "nonprofit".

3. 20% to current Bitcoin and Ripple holders. Thats 20Billion STR they get for FREE. Sounds like price going to the moon?

Yeah I was ofcz kidding please keep dumping your BTC into it sounds like solid investment.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 10, 2014, 04:25:54 PM
So basically need to w8 to this jump price goes down then they will distribute right?

Any1 have same opinion on this.
Activity: 66
August 10, 2014, 04:23:05 PM

+ Theres 100,076,305,166STR  Shocked don't you guys think a tad overpized atm? LOL

The waitlist has been up and running for a few days now and we are making headway on finalizing the waitlist distribution mechanism. Our waitlist has grown quite large. We had expected a small, developer-focused launch, but Stellar seems to have caught the attention of folks all around the world.

Because of this rapid growth, there has been some confusion about how the waitlist works. I'd like to provide some more clarity around that now:

Waitlist applies to people who 1) have logged in with Facebook and 2) are awaiting any stellar rewards (initial or otherwise). If you never logged in with Facebook or your account did not pass our spam filters, then you are not signed up for stellar rewards.

Stellar rewards will be spread out over time and distributed based off a number of factors, including:

Availability of in-language educational material (for example, see this Portuguese translation for developers done by Mercado Bitcoin in Brazil or this one in Indonesian.)

Because of overwhelming demand, people should be aware that time on waitlist will vary from days to months depending on the factors above.

No, it's by joyce, who is a Stellar Foundation Administrator
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 04:21:27 PM

this post made by Joyce .. do you know him ??
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 04:20:46 PM
The price is raising again  Roll Eyes

check : www.stellarvalue.org  
legendary
August 10, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Pages:
Jump to: