Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 98. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 10, 2014, 05:30:33 AM
If they decided to stop the giveaway probably the value will rise even more...

Perhaps in the short term. But I think the real price rise is some time down the road. Until BTC is back in a bull market, I think altcoins will generally whipsaw around. A pump is not out of the question, but I don't think we'll see epic November 2013-like pumps. Not yet. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 05:28:51 AM
So today the price is rising check this :

http://www.stellarvalue.org/

and this is a new exchange :

www.stellarix.pw

are you the owner of this 2 sites?

no ,  I'm not the owner ...  Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 05:27:23 AM
If they decided to stop the giveaway probably the value will rise even more...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2014, 05:27:17 AM
It is rising very well steady, does someone know when will start releasing the stellars from the waiting list?

Soon seem like to many want them but they have to check fb accounts if there are new they wont give or something

the giveaway has been frozen. I've been told by one of the guys from the Team. Have him on my chat app.

it's not possible Wink a lot of people are in the waiting list.

that's why they are on the waiting list. the massive rollout has been a strain on the backend.
legendary
August 10, 2014, 05:26:34 AM

www.stellarix.pw

are you the owner of this 2 sites?
legendary
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 05:26:02 AM
It is rising very well steady, does someone know when will start releasing the stellars from the waiting list?

Soon seem like to many want them but they have to check fb accounts if there are new they wont give or something

the giveaway has been frozen. I've been told by one of the guys from the Team. Have him on my chat app.

it's not possible Wink a lot of people are in the waiting list.
legendary
August 10, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

legendary
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 03:18:46 AM

www.stellarix.pw
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 10, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

Activity: 91
stellartoday.com
August 09, 2014, 11:46:48 PM
No one can be sure that it will rise in the coming days.

unless they came from the future or have a crystal ball

Yeah.
Thats a valid point.
  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 10:12:41 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
August 09, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

Oh I'm pretty sure a lot of these alt coin economists would quite happily get their crystal ball out for you.
legendary
August 09, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

Activity: 426
Merit: 256
August 09, 2014, 07:24:36 PM
Well, ok then. Doge turned many people into cryptocoin users, so if Stellar is able to do that, then why not!

Agree with ya!
Activity: 406
August 09, 2014, 07:17:41 PM
everywhere I see Stellar Stellar Stellar Grin. is this so popular now? certainly seems so.

The last time it was for Dogecoin  Wink

yeah really reminds me of dogecoin but perhaps even a little more extreme! it's not only in cryptocircles but even in many other spheres that I read about it!

Is it a positive thing if a coin is like Doge? Didn't end too well, did it?

It makes money in my pocket so yes it's positive.

Yeah, but the people you dumped your coins on lose money, so it's a negative experience for them.

And a negative experience overall I guess. many people are very angry with the way Doge worked out overall.

Note that I never said Stellar is like Doge. I said there are many people talking about the project which reminds me of the Doge hype. Now draw conclusions all you want buddy, I simply say a huge amount of people stumble upon Stellar.

Well, ok then. Doge turned many people into cryptocoin users, so if Stellar is able to do that, then why not!
August 09, 2014, 07:15:31 PM
everywhere I see Stellar Stellar Stellar Grin. is this so popular now? certainly seems so.

yeah really reminds me of dogecoin but perhaps even a little more extreme! it's not only in cryptocircles but even in many other spheres that I read about it!

Yeah, but the people you dumped your coins on lose money, so it's a negative experience for them.

And a negative experience overall I guess. many people are very angry with the way Doge worked out overall.

Note that I never said Stellar is like Doge. I said there are many people talking about the project which reminds me of the Doge hype. Now draw conclusions all you want buddy, I simply say a huge amount of people stumble upon Stellar.
August 09, 2014, 07:11:30 PM

Activity: 66
August 09, 2014, 07:09:14 PM

August 09, 2014, 07:04:20 PM

August 09, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: