Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 97. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
August 10, 2014, 01:53:46 PM

Yeah, some poeple made the right decision in buying some Stellar shortterm. Still I don't really see the added value just now. It will come from trading things ontop of Stellar, not stellars itself.

which exchange is the price from?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

Justcoin and BX Thailand

thanks, i found this chart: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=today&resolution=hour&pair=str-btc&market=justcoin

Yes, the coinmarketcap.com charts are lagging behind. For uptodate infos you need to visit other charting sites.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
August 10, 2014, 01:49:11 PM

Yeah, some poeple made the right decision in buying some Stellar shortterm. Still I don't really see the added value just now. It will come from trading things ontop of Stellar, not stellars itself.

Justcoin and BX Thailand

thanks, i found this chart: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=today&resolution=hour&pair=str-btc&market=justcoin
August 10, 2014, 01:40:50 PM

Justcoin and BX Thailand
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
August 10, 2014, 01:39:50 PM

August 10, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 01:06:35 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
August 10, 2014, 12:59:44 PM
Stellar usernames trade are available.

For more detail,  please visit www.stellarnames.co

What a useless site...

it is useless to sell the stellar usernames, you will always have the recovery code to change password -.-

an epic fail .

Only trade the username without email address verified.

Escrow step
-------------
1. Buyer and seller agree the deal.
2. Seller PM "stellernames", telling the password of the name and stellar account.
   Buyer PM "stellernames", telling the verify email address and send STR to stellar username stellarnames.
3. stellarnames submit email address, thus the buyer get recovery code. Send STR to buyer's account.

I have now seen it all here at BTCalk. Cheesy Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 12:46:33 PM

For more detail,  please visit www.stellarnames.co

What a useless site...

it is useless to sell the stellar usernames, you will always have the recovery code to change password -.-

an epic fail .

Only trade the username without email address verified.

Escrow step
-------------
1. Buyer and seller agree the deal.
2. Seller PM "stellernames", telling the password of the name and stellar account.
   Buyer PM "stellernames", telling the verify email address and send STR to stellar username stellarnames.
3. stellarnames submit email address, thus the buyer get recovery code. Send STR to buyer's account.
legendary
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 12:43:11 PM

For more detail,  please visit www.stellarnames.co

What a useless site...

an epic fail .
August 10, 2014, 12:40:27 PM

What a useless site...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 12:38:45 PM

legendary
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 10:44:24 AM
With all the incredible hype this coin has seen, I think that a pump is a realistic scenario.
There are many altcoins which were pumped in the beginning lately, and this should be another one.

There will be no pump. The coin supply is huge and in the hands of a few. The distribution is also very sketchy and that will keep giving it a bad name.

Whats the reward for FB verified account now?

The reward for fb verification is approximately 125 -250 Stellar .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 10:04:31 AM
With all the incredible hype this coin has seen, I think that a pump is a realistic scenario.
There are many altcoins which were pumped in the beginning lately, and this should be another one.

There will be no pump. The coin supply is huge and in the hands of a few. The distribution is also very sketchy and that will keep giving it a bad name.

Whats the reward for FB verified account now?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 10:01:05 AM
Why is there no regular ANN tread of this coin? And why is this coin not traded at the regular exchanges like Bittrex? Pretty annoying and seems like a barrier for people to get in....

It's a Ripple clone, so it works completely differently to normal alt coins. You cannot buy Ripple coins on regular alt coin exchanges because it's difficult for them to integrate Ripple. Cryptsy has been saying they will add Ripple for ages, but that it will take longer because it's such an unusual system.

I agree it should be on some decent exchanges right away though. You would have thought the people behind Stellar would have paid a decent exchange to add it, and helped out by lending the exchange technicians who understand how to add it.
Activity: 700
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
August 10, 2014, 09:23:06 AM
Why is there no regular ANN tread of this coin? And why is this coin not traded at the regular exchanges like Bittrex? Pretty annoying and seems like a barrier for people to get in....

A barrier for people already involved in the crypto scene, which may be the reason. Smiley
legendary
#Free market
August 10, 2014, 09:19:52 AM
Minimum amount of coins is lowered to 20. Is it long like that?

Me too ,  i don't know why  it was lowered  Roll Eyes .
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 10, 2014, 09:10:01 AM
Minimum amount of coins is lowered to 20. Is it long like that?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 09:07:07 AM
Activity: 525
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
August 10, 2014, 08:19:48 AM

Agreed, but I think a decent pump will only happen once STR is on some of the main exchanges like BITrex, Poloniex, MintPal and others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
August 10, 2014, 05:52:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: