Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 45. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the system is called the revolutionary right?
Yes of course and that confuses you?
I do not bother just a word revolutionary is very loud and if the developers use it in the description it is likely that the project is really a breakthrough
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes of course and that confuses you?
Activity: 476
wow cosmic design so cool I like that he relates to the theme and name of the project
Yes I agree with you it is a very good marketing decision
Yes, of course design draws but unfortunately only because of the design of the project will not be popular
still can't deny the fact that a design which is pleasing to the eye and which is qualitatively much nicer to work
Activity: 462
wow cosmic design so cool I like that he relates to the theme and name of the project
Yes, of course design draws but unfortunately only because of the design of the project will not be popular
Activity: 476
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Within 3 days i have POS only 78 coins from 1500
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Did anyone managed to make a build for Raspberry's Raspbian? Can't run the Linux version on it.
Activity: 392
Someone could you help me to understand these numbers of the wallet ?

https://imgur.com/2Luy8nJ
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think HOLD fell a bit due to mining being back online.
Activity: 126
Activity: 84
What made the currency fall?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
We just hit our first block!  Come mine with us and pay only 0.25% mining fee's!
BlockMunch.CLUB PoW Mining for InterstellarHoldings is now active!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

so many scrypt coins Sad

I wish people would choose x11 so I have better use of my ant miner d3 Smiley
You can use your d3 on our pool and get paid in HOLD (or another coin on our pool including BTC)!  We have an autoexchange feature which takes the hassle of exchanging and automates it!

Sample config:

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD
BlockMunch.CLUB PoW Mining for InterstellarHoldings is now active!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Please check out another video review about $HOLD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVJvm9BI3ZQ&feature=youtu.be
and where is POW? It doesnt work.

No problems with POW, over 260 Miners on bsod mining pool and several blocks already found since block 15k started: http://bsod.pw/site/block?id=1911
Activity: 94
Hello I have been staking 2000 coins for 2 days now and I still haven't received any coins. Am I doing something wrong? When I hover the cursor over the rocket is says staking.
I'd say wait. When I first started I only had 1500 and took me about 2 days, seems like the network weight increases everyday since people are taking advantage of the returns until block 25k.
In terms of the project, the devs seem to be really active and on top of things to get this project more traction. Happy with their results considering this project is only a couple of weeks old. Can't wait till we get on more exchanges.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
and where is POW? It doesnt work.
Pages:
Jump to: