Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 9. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The dev is again making regular updates and apparently the staking pool will be released shortly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Having a weird issue with the wallet, bought about 80,000 coins on the 31/03 they staked on 01/04 and again on 02/04 so I bought another 100k sent them to they wallet also on 02/04 i also joined the smaller previous inputs together so i have a 100k input and an 86k input, the wallets been open since but no stakes.
The concerning part is when I looked at my weight it was huge I figured the wallet had probably glitched so i restarted it and my weight went to a more reasonable number. i just checked my wallet again and the weight was up in the billions restarted and my weights 2,235,964  Huh

edit: not 2 hours later and my weights going insane again 17,515,052  Huh restarted wallet 745,321 weight
Activity: 9
Thank you  for the info! I'm staking HOLD on Stakeunited: as the stakes grows up , HOLD price falls....  Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The info was that they are updating the name.
Update

We have formed a new and larger team. Our team now consists of over 10+ team members. New community managers, developers and marketers who are going to be working on building this project into the new vision we have in place.

Updated information will be posted onto our website and here later this week.

Small update, but working on the bigger ones to release in the following days.
Check back for more information.
The info was that they are updating the name.
Activity: 9
There was an update from the developer in Discord today, that sounded very positive. Hopefully it will move forward.

Hello ! Can't find this information ,could you please provide the link?
Merit: 2
There was an update from the developer in Discord today, that sounded very positive. Hopefully it will move forward.
Activity: 214
Does anyone know a good pool?

One miner on pool.LuckyAltcoin.com, but still finding blocks here and there.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3441 -u [-p ]

Merit: 2
Any thought to making this coin 100% POS? I dont see the point to having the POW any more I imagine network is securable just w staking.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yeah, I wonder why anybody would still waste time and energy to stake this scammy shitcoin? Those who was suppose to make money on it, already did, now HOLD is going to 0.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
can't believe there's people still wasting their time with this coin, this is the purest definition of what a shitcoin is. Yet, even in this bear market, people hold HOLD...I'm glad I got rid of mine at 800 sats.
Activity: 15
Does anyone know a good pool?
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I hope you are right. We really need dev to deliver on some of the promises because it this point we really havent seen much. Everything is behind schedule, but that's OK I can wait...
Activity: 88
Why the sudden sell off the past 2 weeks? Coin is still staking strong, and wallet has many connections. I'm excited about this coin and I hope the price rises again soon.
Activity: 294
I think to sell in the area of the 20000 block because closer to the 25,000 fasting will be less at times and seems to be draining. It may be small but so far the market is holding on well.
When i have earned coins from staking, are they automatically calculcated in the next staking-process  Huh
Yes if they are in your wallet after 6 hours they mature, they will be staking too unless it was added with your old input in a new block
So i have 5000 Coins -> staking reward 500, then after 6hrs the 500 will be staked too, or will it stake with 5500 afterwards?

Depend it the wallet didnt split your reward then you will have 5500 in one input but if your reward was split then you may have 2 different inputs but both will start staking after they mature
I think to sell in the area of the 20000 block because closer to the 25,000 fasting will be less at times and seems to be draining. It may be small but so far the market is holding on well.
When i have earned coins from staking, are they automatically calculcated in the next staking-process  Huh
Yes if they are in your wallet after 6 hours they mature, they will be staking too unless it was added with your old input in a new block
So i have 5000 Coins -> staking reward 500, then after 6hrs the 500 will be staked too, or will it stake with 5500 afterwards?
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: