Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 4. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Update from the team of Stellar Holdings

@everyone
We would like formally announce that azuraes is stepping down from HOLD. From here forward dekm0101 and rocksolid will be leading and guiding this project. We've had many roadblocks get in the way of growth for hold and this will free up resources as well  speed up progress.

The reserve funds have been moved and you can now see them on the explorere as Investement Reserve One and  Investement Reserve Two. These are both no longer staking so the staking weight should have dropped without those coins staking.

You may also notice a reducution in the team size. Currently we are working on a skeleton crew and removed inactive team members. We will grow the team over time as demand for new positions arise.

As far as the masternode and staking pool are concerned both are being worked on. The masternode wallet is being built and will be completed shortly. The pool having seen many set backs will continue to move forward and we will share progress as more is completed.

As always we are in this together and we hope this news brings about more confidence we are moving in the right direction. Please know we are working hard everyday on making this project a success and for it to continue moving. Thank you all for your patience and the ones who have stuck with us will be rewarded in the future.

sincerely your captains rocksolid and dekm0101!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When will the masternodes start?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
What ROI will be on POS ?
Activity: 478
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Constantly trying our best to improve this project, decreasing inflation and preparing for Masternodes, there will be a MANDATORY wallet update that everyone must do. This wallet update is going to change the ROI so that we can be prepared for the implementation of Masternodes (which will be released very soon).

The main changes in the ROI structure are:
• Fixed block rewards at 5,000 coins
• 2 minute block time down from 4 minutes
• fork happens at block 115500 (if you do not update before this block and new stakes will not be valid!)

With these changes and price being low now's a good time to pick up those coins for a masternode. We hope that you all understand these are neccessary changes for us to grow and keep pushing forward.

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/StellarHoldings/releases

Update from the team of HOLD
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Interstellar Holdings believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Interstellar Holdings at: https://cointopper.com/coin/interstellar

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Great stuff that we are getting the coin back on Cryptopia. Three exchanges is solid for this project. Really hope those roadmap items start getting checked off though.
Activity: 57
Thanks a lot for the update! After 3 posts requesting a simple thing, I finally got what I was looking for.

a simple google search github holdings can fix you up...... i hate lard asses that cant do their own work

Does that imply you don't have a wallet and that's the reason why you're trying to get people to stop posting here?

who would even buy a coin with out knowing about a wallet is way over my head... must be a newbie daytrader all i can think of?

Are you guys joking?
I was suggesting to join the Discord because the wallet information is on there?
That is the only place I know where to get it from.

Wow. I don't care if you join or not, I was just tell you where ALL the information you needed was..

Tough crowd.

"Does that imply you don't have a wallet and that's the reason why you're trying to get people to stop posting here?"

Mate, I want as much posting on here as physically possible.
How did you come up with that?

What a laugh..
I was literally just trying to help hhaha
Thanks a lot for the update! After 3 posts requesting a simple thing, I finally got what I was looking for.

a simple google search github holdings can fix you up...... i hate lard asses that cant do their own work

Does that imply you don't have a wallet and that's the reason why you're trying to get people to stop posting here?

who would even buy a coin with out knowing about a wallet is way over my head... must be a newbie daytrader all i can think of?

Are you guys joking?
I was suggesting to join the Discord because the wallet information is on there?
That is the only place I know where to get it from.

Wow. I don't care if you join or not, I was just tell you where ALL the information you needed was..

Tough crowd.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

Vlad, Please join the discord.
There is ALL the information there.

This strategy of begging people on joining your discord will not get you far.

You're just annoying investors.
Activity: 88
I not interested in joining any discord channels. I just want to move my coins to a wallet or to another exchange that supports it.

Why can't you provide something like that for people to know what to do with their coins?
Follow the discord for more up to date information.
No need to move coins yet.
Topia looks to give us active status again soon.

Follow discord.

I would rather move it to a wallet than take the change and loose it for nothing in return.

Going back to my question, where can I find a wallet for this?

From the email they've sent me it seems pretty clear that there's no way of turning back from this since they want to comply with New Zealand's legislation:

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the following coins.

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Aureus (AURS)

Bitradio (BRO)

ChronosCoin (CRX)

DCORP (DRP)

DDF (DDF)

DecentBet (DBET)

LFTCCoin (LFTC) *

ProudMoney (PROUD)

OX Fina (OX)

21Million (21M)

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

BlockOptions (BOP)

Bonpay (BON)

NeuroDAO (NDAO)

CrowdCoin (CRC)

DigiPulse (DGPT)

DRP Utility (DRPU)

EncryptoTel (ETT)

Futereum X (FUTX)

HomeblockCoin (HBC)

InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)

Lithiumcoin (LIT)

MatrixCoin (MATRX)

PlexCoin (PLX)

TenX (PAY)

*These coins currently have 0 connections, and there is likely to be issues withdrawing funds. This is beyond the control of Cryptopia, and needs to be followed up with the coin developers.

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.

To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.

Kind regards The Cryptopia Team

Follow discord.

I would rather move it to a wallet than take the change and loose it for nothing in return.

Going back to my question, where can I find a wallet for this?

From the email they've sent me it seems pretty clear that there's no way of turning back from this since they want to comply with New Zealand's legislation:

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the following coins.

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Aureus (AURS)

Bitradio (BRO)

ChronosCoin (CRX)

DCORP (DRP)

DDF (DDF)

DecentBet (DBET)

LFTCCoin (LFTC) *

ProudMoney (PROUD)

OX Fina (OX)

21Million (21M)

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

BlockOptions (BOP)

Bonpay (BON)

NeuroDAO (NDAO)

CrowdCoin (CRC)

DigiPulse (DGPT)

DRP Utility (DRPU)

EncryptoTel (ETT)

Futereum X (FUTX)

HomeblockCoin (HBC)

InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)

Lithiumcoin (LIT)

MatrixCoin (MATRX)

PlexCoin (PLX)

TenX (PAY)

*These coins currently have 0 connections, and there is likely to be issues withdrawing funds. This is beyond the control of Cryptopia, and needs to be followed up with the coin developers.

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.

To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.

Kind regards The Cryptopia Team
Based on the mail I got from cryptopia, I need to withdraw HOLD coins to a wallet by the end of the month:

28/05/18 - Trade markets for this coin are now closed, as it is being delisted in accordance with our recent statement: http://ow.ly/x7ei30kcSlg
 Please cancel any open orders and withdraw all balances from Cryptopia.
 This coin will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being (28/06/18)

I have some InterstellarHoldings (HOLD) coins on this exchange, where can I find a wallet that supports these to withdraw to?

I have checked your website: https://www.interstellarcoin.com/ but it is offline today.

Follow discord.
Based on the mail I got from cryptopia, I need to withdraw HOLD coins to a wallet by the end of the month:

28/05/18 - Trade markets for this coin are now closed, as it is being delisted in accordance with our recent statement: http://ow.ly/x7ei30kcSlg
 Please cancel any open orders and withdraw all balances from Cryptopia.
 This coin will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being (28/06/18)

I have some InterstellarHoldings (HOLD) coins on this exchange, where can I find a wallet that supports these to withdraw to?

I have checked your website: https://www.interstellarcoin.com/ but it is offline today.
So Topia decided not to delist this?

Looks that way,
Will find out soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
So Topia decided not to delist this?
Pages:
Jump to: