Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 7. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
$HOLD is starting to get exciting.
Community takeover is happening.

Buy side volume is setting up for a huge movement to 500+

Enjoy lads.

HOLD IS THE NEW HXX.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think new devs should release an updated roadmap. Also I think they should move Masternodes up in the roadmap.
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Is there a Russian-speaking administration? I would like to discuss the prospects for cooperation. I have access to a hundred thousandth Russophone audience, which deals with POS-crypto-currencies.
Activity: 182
Where is the DEV (or DEV Team) for $HOLD?  They had no updates on Twitter since Dec 2017. Is this project still active?

I believe there has been a community takeover with HOLD. The original dev was medically unfit.
Activity: 9
Where is the DEV (or DEV Team) for $HOLD?  They had no updates on Twitter since Dec 2017. Is this project still active?
Activity: 2
after computer restart , HOLD wallet out of sync.  what to do?
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
What % s now gives a coin a day?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I was very excited when I saw this project! What do we want? anonymously invest their funds in crypto-currencies, if the project succeeds to abandon KYC and do everything legally then it will be "let`s go to the moon" !!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!

You should join the discord group to get some help:
https://discordapp.com/invite/aMbYC3y
Activity: 120
Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!
Activity: 74

Anyone have a mining calculator for this coin?
In a chat with ready set crypto who I follow on YouTube! Before they knew about the project!....
Activity: 80
Simple POS Pool
Offers Community Staking for Coins:  KB3, XGOX, DUTCH, HOLD, BUZZ, LAMBO, MUTUAL, VULCANO, PHR, BITB, PIVX, STRATIS, SHND
DVRS, NMD, LINDA, EMB, EXTN, SHARD, BWS, VARIUS, CLUBCOIN, MMO, RAIN

Masternodes as well for:  FROST, EXTNv2, HTRC, PURE, ALMEX, SATC, OLMP, BITG, ROE, PACCORE, CROP, VTAR, SNCZ, SPD, CBS

StakeUnited
Offers Community Staking for Coins:  AERM, APR, BBK, BUZZ, CROP, DC, DEV, DRV, DV7(Currently in Swap), DVRS, EMB, ENDO, HIGHT, HOLD, IC, JIYO
KB3, LUX, MONK, MUT, NBX, OPC, PINK, PIVX, RDD, SHARD, SPD, XGOX, XP, XUEZ

MasterNodes as well for:  CROP, DEV, IC, JIYO,

Staking Lab
Staking and MasterNode Opportunities exist for:  AERM, ALQO, APR, ARION, BITG, BUZZ, CHEESE, COLX, RAIN, DEV, DVRS, DRV, DSTRA, EMB, EVEREST, FOR
IC, HOLD, MONK, MIE, MTI, MUT, OPC, PNY, PHR, RCO, ROE, SCRIV, SMART, XLR, SLRC, STEEP, TOK, VARIUS, XGOX, XGOD

Setup your account, setup your 2FA and then get staking!

A lot of these coins stake more often as the volume of coins in these staking pools is higher since the community has come together.
The benefits speak for themselves with the amount of stakes you could potentially receive per day.

All of these Pools are also expanding and adding at least 1 new coin a week.

-----------------------------------------

If you prefer to take your coins to the Exchanges:
https://www.binance.com

A highly stable exchange that has an Excellent capacity and trading volume.
Verification Not Required to use this Exchange!
They also offer USDT Markets in:  BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC, NEO, QTUM, BNB, XRP, ADA

Hello friend. Do you know the pool for Electra (ECA) ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Anyone have solutions to getting the wallet to sync?
Thanks!

Join the Discord I'm pretty sure there is a peers list and a bootstrap in there.
Activity: 71
Anyone have a mining calculator for this coin?
Activity: 120
Anyone have solutions to getting the wallet to sync?
Thanks!
Activity: 182
"Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin."

I think there were bounties back when the coin first started. No more tho.
Activity: 29
"Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin."
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Would like to see the new DEV team fork into 100% POS. Think it would be beneficial for price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
This is a great project and worth to invest Cool Cool.  I will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.

If you take a look at it, the ROI in their POS is quite good and very enticing to many investors out there. Trying this one out could be the best option for anyone out there who is quite new to POS coins. Please, take note also that if you only small amount of HOLD in your wallet, you could always place it in a staking pool to make the best profit out of it. Just make sure that the staking pool that you'll be using has good reputation with good customer service to avoid any headache in the future.  Wink
Activity: 39
I think sales are a pretty good option, but there may be losses you will receive, but if you decide to wait for the price to go up and you are sure the coin will rise again in Time which is short, better hold it until the time its coin price is high and sell it back. Then you will profit big.
Pages:
Jump to: