Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 8. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
hello!
is bounty over?
Activity: 182
Any big update on the pool or anything else yet from Azureas? Haven't seen much lately...
Activity: 111
There are many stable altcoin base in coinmarketcap, you only need is to choose which coin you can afford to invest also the trend of increasing of their value is very minimal that is why those coin will be great if you hold it for long period of time.
Activity: 252
My wallet had stopped connecting a week or two ago.  Anyone else have this issue?  What is the solution, if there is one?
I also the same my wallet din't sync from April18 what the solution please.
I also try bootstab but nothing happen.

my windows wallet working very well and no problem at all,with 11 active connections
wallet version right now v1.0.3.0-g32a928e

maybe you can try to redownload the wallet but make sure to back up your wallet dat
Is there any rational reason for the price increase over the past few days to week? It's pretty much 2x. Good sign.
Activity: 252
i saw interstellar is good for long term,the stake interest is not too big but also not too little
its better to give stake interest in stable by block to block

we can see a lot of coins give the interest with bigger in begining but low at the end
Activity: 16
Im not sure why the price is going down, but I like that I can buy some coins @ 1/2 the value they were 24 hours ago. Still staking @5000% and will be for a couple weeks. Lovin it!

Once we fall back to 750%, that will be the time to start promoting this project to get lots of investors of POS coins involved.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
So what's going on behind this pump? It doesn't seem there's a purpose for the coin to go up other than pure manipulation from hodlers.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Sorry for my english first. impressive then that on the website I can read what investors think the project is nice and helpful. Mine for quite some time, so the price should rise for the near future, at least until Aug 2018.
I hope you are talking about the real situation, because I have been concerned about this project for some time, and I do not want it to fall.

now the price already rise more than 150% and its amazing price movement from HOLD
i hope the price will touch 0.1$ soon  Smiley
regards
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry for my english first. impressive then that on the website I can read what investors think the project is nice and helpful. Mine for quite some time, so the price should rise for the near future, at least until Aug 2018.
I hope you are talking about the real situation, because I have been concerned about this project for some time, and I do not want it to fall.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
The dev keeps updating the community so sporadically and behind on the roadmap. Also shouldn't the name change be changed here on the ANN?

Seeing how he merely moves his feet and how his facial features change when he turns on computer screen and sees letters and numbers on white internet pages can always give u an inking on what his intellectual powers are, what IQ capabilities he has and how he uses them. It is a no brainer that he is not fully developed with regard to intelligence.
Activity: 52
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Probably a good idea to go into the Discord. There are usually a few handy people around that are able to help you out with wallet issues.
Activity: 1
My wallet had stopped connecting a week or two ago.  Anyone else have this issue?  What is the solution, if there is one?
I also the same my wallet din't sync from April18 what the solution please.
I also try bootstab but nothing happen.
Activity: 120
No updates in a little while now. Hopefully people are trying to get in contact with the dev!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The dev keeps updating the community so sporadically and behind on the roadmap. Also shouldn't the name change be changed here on the ANN?
What's the reason for switching to 100% POS?

The inflation hasn't been too bad I dont think it's necessary. Especially with masternodes still in the roadmap.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Any thought to making this coin 100% POS? I dont see the point to having the POW any more I imagine network is securable just w staking.

This coin stakes like  a beast!

I went from 360k coins to almost 500k coins as of today in less than a month through staking with the desktop wallet.

Take coins off the market and stake, its worth it. And with the bargain price these coins  are at anybody can get a good sizable chunk of HOLD and start Growing your stack passively.

And lots of good news has been coming from the developers, with the growing team. Join the Dischord group and stay up to date!

Get your HOLD stake and HODL! 😁🤙
Activity: 238
The info was that they are updating the name.
Update

We have formed a new and larger team. Our team now consists of over 10+ team members. New community managers, developers and marketers who are going to be working on building this project into the new vision we have in place.

Updated information will be posted onto our website and here later this week.

Small update, but working on the bigger ones to release in the following days.
Check back for more information.
Update

Pool is still being worked on. We want to make sure we do this right. We had a completed front end and we had to scrap it and choose a new one. Most pieces are finished and just need to be connected. This is taking a lot longer than we would have ever wanted, but the delay with this shouldn’t reflect a delay in other developmental aspects.

Don’t want to leave you guys empty handed this time. You can view an offline version of the homepage using this link:
www.eliteware.co/lab/poolpays.com/home.html

Feel free to critique in the general chat channel. We are looking for ways to improve so that we can establish a long term concrete solution inside this space.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Hope all of you are well

On behalf of DEV
Pages:
Jump to: