Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 6. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
cryptopia is delisting the HOLD coin , what is happening ?
can any one explain that ?
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
It's nice to see growth on cryptopia.

Great mining POS 500 %
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!

Hopefully someone from the team can help with this issue.
10 days later after wallet reload still shows a balance of 108,000 coins.  Still down 18,000 coins from the last known balance of 126,000 on April 30th..  No staking has occurred either after wallet reload. Wallet shows up-to-date as of block 104,731

Update
Wallet balance seemed to have been updated.  Everything appears to be normal now.  If somebody did something, I appreciate it!!  Cool
Activity: 182
Nice to see this volume on Cryptopia. What are devs thoughts on getting on Crypto Bridge as well?
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Are you coins in explorer? If not maybe block was orphan. If they are in explorer go to help in your wallet. Go to console and type repair wallet and enter
Activity: 120
Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!

Hopefully someone from the team can help with this issue.
10 days later after wallet reload still shows a balance of 108,000 coins.  Still down 18,000 coins from the last known balance of 126,000 on April 30th..  No staking has occurred either after wallet reload. Wallet shows up-to-date as of block 104,731
Activity: 88
The reward scheme for the Masternode should be higher than what the current staking percentage is, or else its not worth it to have a change. If you have to lower the regular stake percentage to offset that increase for the masternodes that is fine. But dont make us upgrade to masternode and still get less percentage than what we are currently getting.  Also it should be easy to switch to masternode. Please post detailed instructions on how to do the upgrade to masternode when it becomes available.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
THE BIG NEWS:

-    Masternode development - has been officially started. We are currently working on the reward scheme and would like to hear back from you the community for some feedback and suggestions, this time we want to make sure your input is highly considered throughout our decision making moving forward.
To clear confusion, I will also state that to have a masternode, you will need around 500,000 coins (this number will still need to be confirmed).

-    POS and inflation – With our new reward scheme, we plan on favouring masternode owners while still providing fair rewards to all HOLDers. This will result in a reduced ROI which will be very beneficial for the future of this project.

-    Utility – We don’t want this coin to just be another Masternode or POS coin, we plan on integrating some serious utility. HOLD will be the utility token of our multicoin pool. Additionally, with masternode integration, we will be providing some other very nice utility features (will be announced soon)

-    Rebranding- Currently in the works, working on redesigning a new website and moving forward with the rebranded project so that marketing and expansion will be easier to do.
Thank you for staying here through thick and thin, HOLD is back!
Hello guys, new Multi-Pool mining :

Many currencies available
1% fees

Stratum :
Code:
stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3433

Miner command line :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3433 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p c=HOLD

Welcome to all & happy mining !
Cool!!!!
Activity: 11
Hello guys, new Multi-Pool mining :

Many currencies available
1% fees

Stratum :
Code:
stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3433

Miner command line :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3433 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p c=HOLD

Welcome to all & happy mining !
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

HOLD is back!
That is some sneaky move right there (in a good way). Grin I've been thinking what could this announcement be and I can't of anything related to this coin. Well, that provides an element of surprise to many people especially to those who are heavily invested to this coin. They don't have any significant price movement for quite some time now and this would probably make some positive price movement after the announcement (hoping here).
I think the project has a great future. I bought 380 000 HOLD!
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

HOLD is back!
I remember many months back HOLD produced a road-map saying they were going to make their own exchange, I wonder what happened to that promise?
Also did not see the news about this
Activity: 88
Is there any need for a configuration file with the nodes listed?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Great to see the HOLD price back above 100 sats. With new team in place looks like it has room to grow.
Activity: 35
I remember many months back HOLD produced a road-map saying they were going to make their own exchange, I wonder what happened to that promise?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

AMAZING June is going to huge!

Thanks for update !

HOLD team do not support any exchange aside from Cryptopia and Mercatox at this moment in time.

Sending HOLD to any other exchange will be done so at your own risk! Please be cautious.
Activity: 57
Activity: 6
how much for a masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: