Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 35. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Unfortunately, as far as my experience into join several bounty,
most of ICO is failure recently, some case is postponed, or some case is failure and cash back to ETH/BTC.
But I still believe a few case will success ICO such as Arcbrock, others.
I also focus on Typerium ICO right now.
Here's their url : https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
I still invest in ICO but I don't do it as often as before. In recent months, the number of ICO increased but I prefer not to rush and do it only after I have full confidence in the great potential of new project.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
Scammers are present in any sphere of life and ICO is no exception. But a lot of good projects in which to participate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 02:31:17 AM
I never believed in ICO anymore, because when entering the market the price of the tokens will surely drop from the ICO price.
If I am very confident about a project, I will definitely invest in pre-sale, because when presale we will get a lot of bonuses.
Activity: 4
May 13, 2018, 01:45:29 AM
Of course, but only when its a cool as heck project. These days we are definitely lacking on creativity and talent within the space.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 13, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
It if the project is good and you believe in it, just go for it..
We are the one who can determine on what project we will invest.
Of course there are lot of project out there and we have to ensure we invested in a project where there is a good potential.
I believe in ICO because in overall I make profit.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
There are four major reasons people claim that a token is necessary for their product or idea. But let’s face the facts: I say claim because the first reason is really little more than a bogus one born out of ignorance of the cryptocurrency market.
May 13, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
I still strongly believe in ICO.
In the midst of the development of Cryptocurrency of course also develop ICO. Many ICO is popping up and there are some ICO scams.
Amid the negative news about ICO, I still believe and believe in ICO.
Because out there though ICO is a lot of a scam, but there are also many successful ICOs.
A decline in ICO last year is possible, but for now, ICO is increasing and growing well.
Activity: 32
May 13, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
https://typerium.io/

i think this is the best ico so far for me..its has a great potential and been talking all over social media Smiley
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:12:21 PM
I still believe in ICO. It depends on what product is being raised for ICO. Some ICOs right now are actually impressive and innovative, you just have to dig in and research. I think the organizer of ICO are becoming more responsible and the ecosystem of ico is progressing positively.
Activity: 29
May 12, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
It if the project is good and you believe in it, just go for it..
Activity: 54
May 12, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
YES ! I still do Believe it

The Only Thing is TOO Many ICO'S
Hardly to recognize which is True or Not

What do you THINK about:

TYPERIUM
 Token - TYPE

A Decentralised Content-creation Platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

URL https://www.typerium.io/

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 87
May 12, 2018, 08:10:34 PM
Some ICO are scam, and there is a legit ico about 10%. Luckily I invested almost of ICO and all  of holdings is from ICO and all of this is not scam. You have to be careful by investing, you should do some research bout their team.

100% truth . We must do our own part by researching about the company before investing
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
May 12, 2018, 08:09:57 PM
Truly regardless I have confidence in ico's even there are parcel of ico tricks and some shady ico's to trick individuals out there even and my trust in ico is going less and less in light of bologna ico out there , I trust there will be great approaching undertaking later on the fascinating ones and even ethereum.
Activity: 87
May 12, 2018, 08:06:12 PM
As for me , I still believe in ICOs. however , before I participate , I make sure I do my due diligence by researching about the company and what it has to offer .
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 08:01:51 PM
Some ICO are scam, and there is a legit ico about 10%. Luckily I invested almost of ICO and all  of holdings is from ICO and all of this is not scam. You have to be careful by investing, you should do some research bout their team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
irrespective of the fact that icos have now become strange and not also certain, i strongly believe that icos are a better way bring about innovations into the technological space through the blockchain technological framework.
May 12, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
Even there's a lot of scams ICO there's still successful ICO and I will continue to believe them but of course before making an investment on them just always continue to research if this good or not, be careful always.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
I still believe in ICO. there are still many ICOs that reach hardcap. some ICOs fail, maybe they do not attract investors. therefore many ICOs fail by 2017.
Activity: 197
May 12, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
to this day I believe with ICO, ICO which is a little though it is not a scam. Despite that ICO nonetheless has existence and made most people look for some easy money. the important note in participating in the ICO is careful in choosing projects or ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: