Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 48. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
i always belive in ICO most especially in bitxoxo . it was a trading platform that is operating for 2 years already that conducted an ICO this april and main sale is still ongoing . They  built trust to the platform users and the traders that make the ICO more effective and succesful  , it is  gaining a lot of support and i can see more success with the project
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
he number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically, this is the nature of crypto coins.there are still some ico which were very successful, but most ico is not going smoothly, and lot of ico break out after hitting softcap or someting reason. you must carefully to choose real ico or scam ico. especially, you was required , how to differentiate real or scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
Yes of course, I still believe in ico right now even if I can't say something for certain like this ico has exceeded my expectations. We understand that not all ico are legit there are also scam which is not seriousing their project, But there are still some ico's which were very successful. Be patience because profit will not come straight away, Remember ico's is a main part of coin and it is a very important.
Activity: 117
May 10, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Still believe in legitimate ICOs .  Just because a bunch of worthless coins (Ex-Bitconnect) have come to market with this crypto craze doesn’t mean good ones haven’t or won’t in the future. Do you believe in Bitcoin? Because if so than no reason not to believe in others.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
As I believe it depends on the ICO crypto project, so be careful, always conduct research first, before making a decision to invest in ICO. Especially pay attention to the advisers of the crypto project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
May 10, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
I still believe in ICO and i will continue to invest high quality ICO's for the next few years. Project is very important in ICO stuff and if you find promising project in ICO period, you can get profit in the coming months.

Just find the right project and have to be patient. This is the key for get profit in ICO's.

Activity: 53
May 10, 2018, 04:19:07 PM
Of course, it is still beneficial to join the ICOs, but you need to be very careful and attentive when choosing ICOs. Now a lot of SCAM project.
Activity: 294
May 10, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
I believe in some ICO's but not all of them because some are scams. That's why it's hard nowadays to be part in good ICO's that are investor friendly. Better check my signature it's a good project and good investment.
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
There are so many ICO projects and if 10 ICO projects are sure to have 3 successful ICO projects and can grow. I think the ICO market is still hot and a new trend for all altcoin because investors prefer to invest in newer altcoins.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
May 10, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
A solid 3x is still possible if you research and invest in good ones. Keep away from scam ICO's with due diligence.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
At the moment, very many projects do not have a potential investment attractiveness. Therefore, if you plan to invest money in a project, then you better consult with a professional.
Activity: 406
May 10, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

you just need to find a great potential ico project to invest. dont waste your time with the project that doesnt even have a proper roadmap plan.
i still believe in ICOs, there are some ICO that have potential in the future. i already invest on them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
May 10, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I just found this useful to share here.
Raising $6.3 billion in the first quarter of 2018, the first three months of ICO contributions have outstripped the total raised in 2017. In the face of crippling market conditions and regulatory blackmail, investors have contributed enough to overtake 2017’s entire $5.6 billion ICO economy. Keep in mind, it is only April.    Source
People still believe in ICO and are spending more and more on it.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 10, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
why not? if it is correct to invest then you can earn pretty much the most important thing to do this with the initial attempts, then it will be even easier
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
I were investing in the ICOs since summer 2017 and had a nice income from it, but then there was a lot of project on the market, with some of them I lose some funds and believe in ICOs. But now there are some projects which gave investors x20-x50 such as Zilliqa and more, and i think i will return into investing in ICOs!)
Activity: 126
May 10, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
There are still some good projects. But the ICO is saturated. You should find yourself another way
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 11:55:49 AM
Yes mate. I still believe in ICO, though most ICOs are scam,  but there are still many legit ones, the problem is that it will be very hard to get ICO that will yield up to 20x roi nowadays.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
I believe in ICO.  But I began to doubt myself and in my ability to find from the whole heap of projects those that are truly worthy of investment.  Some projects seem to be successful, but they do not collect the right amount for ICO.
I know this situation. And still it is insulting when you study the project and you draw a conclusion that it has no prospects and in general hardly is needed to anyone, and then for some time you will know that this project has collected hard cap.
Activity: 181
May 10, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
I believe in ICO because this is a main source of my profit. I do this for living and hope this will never end.
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
i think now ICO will be trend on 2018 much project come to open his project to public and i am a bounty hunter is very good for it
Pages:
Jump to: