Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 52. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I believe in honest ICOS that are not aimed at fundraising, followed by dissolution in the air. I choose only good ideas and with a quality team. Which at least tries to implement the project.
Activity: 68
May 08, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
Yeah i believe in icos but you have to study a lot before to invest and lazy people don't like it, for this reason scams are more successful when raising funds than legit icos. Now i'm following teu ico it looks promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
I still believe ICO can make a profit, but still have to choose a good ICO that you want to follow, because many ICOs are fraudulent just for profit and harm many people. Coinmetro and  Ice Rock Mining i bought this month .
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
I still  believe in ICO but all you just need to do is to research that certain ICO so you can know what is the best ICO for you and also their is scam ones so you need to do research to exclude those
Activity: 177
May 07, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
 Its unfortunate that the ICO sector has been infested by scams and very dishonest individuals who have made them very un trust worthy. Most people don't believe in it no more. There are still good ICOs though, It may be very difficult to chose one that will succeed but there are till programs worth your time and money, just needs close investigation and thorough analysis.  The main indicator of a good ICO  being a good project plan, propr distribution of tokens and a competent development team.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 07, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
Oh sure. Why not?

I still believe in ICO. It is the same project as any other, and if it is really highly technological and the crypto currency is organic in the project, then it may well be waiting for success.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
The easiest earnings is, of course, to invest your savings in Initial Coin Offering. There are enough fraudulent projects, but among them there are also worthy ones! Just need to pick up certain measures when investing, for example, if the team does not hide it is already a definite plus!
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
May 07, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
I also believe in ICO, think that it's many good projects.. It's many departments to use blockchain. It's amazing time, you can invest without bachelor's of finance, you can trade or make your own revolution project via blockchain. But so many scammers
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
I definitely believe in ICO but it depends on what ICO to participate.
Make sure you make your own research because nowadays, people are taking this ICO thing and scam their investors.
I, myself participated in an ICO and it went successfully.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 12:14:09 AM
Yes, but it is really risky I know. The important is that before buy tokens, you must spend a lot of time researching about ICOs. Investments are risky and ICOs are no exception. It is more and more difficult to select the standing ICOs now, which makes me really upset.
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I believe, of course, and I advise all my acquaintances and friends to take part in many projects  Wink
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
May 06, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
The number of ICO will only grow, I think the number of successful ICO will be decreasing. It's also a market, and from the laws of the market ....
Activity: 64
May 05, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
In my opinion, investing in ICO needs to be careful in determining the ICO you decide to follow. I still have believe in ICOs and I still take part in some of their campaigns whether the goal of the project is nice. However, I know that it's so hard to find a really profitable ICO now.
Activity: 23
May 05, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
ETH price keeps bumping, the next ICO I will choose needs to be really good to catch up with the ETH increase!
I may not contribute to ICO as much as I did before.
Activity: 644
May 04, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I still believe in ICO. In my opinion, successful ICO is still a good opportunity to us because we can earn from it and it means that the projects is good in the market. However, there's an ICO that scam let's be careful in that.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
ICO is a still good opportunity to maintain good project and make a good profit simultaneously.
Activity: 305
May 04, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
 for me it's a yes, I still believe in the ICO because  ICO is the main ingredients in the market to attract investors.. and also ICO help you to increased your earning profit by investing.. Wink Wink
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
I must always believe in the ICO project. with a wide range of existing activities to date. more and more ICOs are emerging. and I see also more and more that carry the concept of intelligent and innovative. so I think this ICO is showing progress.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
I still believe in ICO. There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
Yes I believe in ICO because they are process the project which means the campaign still continue to create and work for the project and to be the other participants make a reward who those work hard in the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: