Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 49. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
 I still believe in the ICO although there is a lot of information that most ICOs are fraudulent. But still a lot of potential ICOs are waiting for us and let's be greedy when others are scared.
That's how I make a lot of money from successful ICO projects like Zilliqa. Zilliqa's current price has increased by more than 50 times the price of the ICO. So I advise you to invest selectively, do not listen to rumors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Yes I’m one of thise believers of ICOs, I’ve been promoting a few lot of them even now as I believe they can contribute a great deal to the community with their products and crypto world in general.
But I think it is way too sweeping to say “I believe in ICO always” as ther are a lot of good for nothing projects out there.
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
Yes i still believe in ICO because I believe ICO can help change the world to support the good project that will impact to world, with supporting project in ICO they will develop their project better and can build their system effectively so can give us good impact in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 10, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
Of course, I always believe in ICO projects. The cryptocurrency market is growing and thus many potential projects are emerging. I am choosing a potential project for me to continue earning big profits in the near future.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
despite all the negative stuffs that people say about icos in which some them are true, i still believe in ico and the opportunity that it gives. though there is an increasing  number of icos that failed to deliver what they promise, still i believe that there are still some who are honest and truthful to their words. so when investing in icos, one must  choose wisely.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
i  believe in ICO,  many excellent development teams believe release their products actual  ICO is still a great tool for implementing ambitious ideas ,investors also can make huge profits .
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 10, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
In my opinion, ICO is just an investment project that can make people erupt overnight, but the risk is too high. If there are very good ICO projects, I will choose to invest some, but this depends on the luck of the opportunity, I will not specifically study it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 10, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
I do believe in ICOs success but also believe that they might end up like scams. The reason could be clear. There are too many ICOs such that the people participating will be divided among them thus lowering their returns or gains.
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
Yes, I believe in ICO.  The last and the one in which I am now participating are very interesting projects.  MDL is well advanced and investors are happy to invest their investments in it.  Although this is one of the very many that really works.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
I do believe in ICO of course scam is part of my experience in my first time in ICO.still i dont give up and keep on going even though i dont have enough large amount for investment still continue. I noticed how ICO works for people who do not even have a large amount of investment and I just wants to know from everyone that even the number of ICOs who have finished searching for it and seeing the news that you can know better ICO'S. Also, choose the ICO that interests you most. And this time you will realize to not giving up your trust in ICO's
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 12:37:27 AM
It is unfortunate that there are scam projects, but I think in the future, legal laws will be enacted to punish scammers.

I believe in ICO, draw conclusions from the ratings and assessments of experts.

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors to achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

Less than 3 hours left before the second stage of a token presale is over.
Stock up on coins and get 20% bonus today.
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
May 10, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
I believe in ICO.  But I began to doubt myself and in my ability to find from the whole heap of projects those that are truly worthy of investment.  Some projects seem to be successful, but they do not collect the right amount for ICO.
Activity: 109
May 09, 2018, 04:07:06 PM
I belive in Icos but before investment I do enough research about team and project and after that I decide to enter or not, if u cant do research dont invest there anymore.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 03:03:45 PM
Yes, i believe in ICO and i agree with you many of ICOs are fraud but recently i got a ICO it's such a brilliant project. There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 09, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
Yes, I believe in ICO, because it brings me very good profits. It seems to me that this industry will develop for several years. I believe in crypto.
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 02:53:30 PM
 ICO has now become a fashionable trend, and more promising than other activities. And in this regard, there are many different scammers who want to be enriched at the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 09, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
I just invest the amount that I'm not afraid to lose.  In addition, I see some projects that really need to develop, they have a cool product.  I would like very much to make scammers smaller, but for this, investors should be more careful about the choice of projects.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
No. I have lost faith in recent Ico. It gives me disappointing results. On the other hand, at this point, ico has not shown signs of change compared to the market. The famous altcoin such as ETH and BCH can easily remove the modest price of the new coin after the ico. I just focus on holding at this point.
Activity: 90
May 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
I still believe in ICO, because until now I really rely on it as a place of income every month. Although sometimes exposed to a scam but I still run to keep trying hard to meet the economic needs at any time.
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
I believe that the main reason is that the projects and their teams want to collect very large money
That's true, because before I joined in their program, I'm looking at their project first if it's going to succeed. And their team if can be trusted. I make a short research before I fill up their form. I believe in ico as long as their are some is scam.
Pages:
Jump to: