Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 50. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Of course, I still believe in ICO. ICO is the trend of the world. I think people are still interested in investing in ICOs because it's easy for ICOs to make a profit. Yes, there are a lot of scams and distrusted companies, but it doesn't mean that there are no good ones. I think there are a lot of good ICO’s out there, you just need to do your research.
Activity: 208
May 09, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Yes, i still believe in ICO, because this ICO's is part of the future of cryptocurrency. And yes, many ICO's now getting fail because of some reasons and nothing to do with that, they will refund all the money if they not collect any fund or not reach the soft cap. I still believe in ICO's and now i am going to invest in some ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
I am a modern person who is interested in all the innovations offered to us by internet space, so when I learned about ICO Vireo I decided to find out more about this project. And I was impressed! One of the most successful ICO in 2018!
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
of course I still believe in ICO, but we have to see what ICO we are going to follow, because more and more ICO is there, it could be a chance of fraud, so we have a lot of consideration where we can get ICO which have good potential for the future.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Nowadays even the projects with good idea may not be a guarantee to give you huge profit in a short term but if they have good developing team backing it and making good marketing regularly with some merchant partnership, long term profit is guaranteed I believe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
I think that today many people are already very much disrupted in ICO, so now we can assume that the ICO is already starting to die, but think for yourself, if this is true, then we are on the verge of very bad news, because otherwise the crypto-currency sector will not receive investments .
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
May 09, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
Ya i do believe in them even some ICO's has caused me losses but a couple of them given me good profit as well like INS Ecosystem ICO...so i do believe in them..if you invest in a true project it will give the desited result is some time

Some ICO's are still worth to invest while some others are worthless. It becomes our own responsibility to do researches before picking ICO as an investment.

That's right, we have to be responsible to search of which ICO is worth-it to invest because it is also for our own good and to avoid of scam ICOs, it is hard to find such good ICOs for now because their are to many of them and only few are good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Ya i do believe in them even some ICO's has caused me losses but a couple of them given me good profit as well like INS Ecosystem ICO...so i do believe in them..if you invest in a true project it will give the desited result is some time

Some ICO's are still worth to invest while some others are worthless. It becomes our own resposibility to do researches before picking ICO as an investment.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
Yes of course I still believe in upcoming ICO's you just have to find solid projects, check this one out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831  what do you think?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 09, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
Although some ICO failed but the demand in ICO market still high, look some previous ICO that reached hard cap just in a few day. I still believe in ICO , and ICO will continue exist and in the future will be more popular because will be any more idea come from blockchain community to make some product and service and the community also will support it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
May 09, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Yes, there may be a lot of useless scams or ICOs out there, but still, there are some really legitimate and very powerful concepts that may benefit the whole crypto world, I still believe in ICO and you just have to be more wise in choosing the ICO you might want to invest. many opportunities for us this depends only how you use it.
I continue to invest in ICO, although I spend a lot of time studying projects. because there are a lot of scams right now. But there are those procts that are worthy of attention.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
Yes, there may be a lot of useless scams or ICOs out there, but still, there are some really legitimate and very powerful concepts that may benefit the whole crypto world, I still believe in ICO and you just have to be more wise in choosing the ICO you might want to invest. many opportunities for us this depends only how you use it.
Activity: 180
May 09, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
of course I believe. The market of crypto-currency is still too young and I'm still waiting for a lot of promising ico's
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
Turned to this project I think he has a future for development! There are a lot of projects but this one is special! I will share information with friends! I will tell about him. https://konios.com/
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
2107 many ico are scem, not that we do not believe in ICO anymore.

there are still many ICOs that have good prospects. then study the ICO project more deeply before we invest our funds into ICO Project.

things to note to get a good ICO:
1. The real team
2. The main WEB design ico project.
3. White paper.
4. Support DEV in telegram group
5. Number of Communities
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
Sir, without a question, i still and will always believe in ICO and there is not a single doubt in my mind. Participating in ICO's bounty campaigns is where most individuals here gain a remarkable amount of money that significantly made them filthy rich.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
it all depend on what ICO will participante.
make sure you do your own research because now,
i really believe in ICOm because many seriously ICO that we can still fight for us follow.
Activity: 136
May 09, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
i will do research on every ICO before i jump into it.
team numbers and ICO ideas are very  important to me.
currently, all the ICO i follow are still good for me,
and to this day still believe there are some very good ICOs with serious business.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
I do well still belive in ICO but am now extremely careful, having been burnt severally, I now do my research before getting on the board. The team matters a great day and the problem they aim to solve does matter.
Still believe in ICO? Of course yes, ICO is a good source of a good income. You just need to do.your research before investing on something. You need to study a lot and read a lot for you to avoid getting into a scam . you must need to be very careful about your actions in ICO world.
Pages:
Jump to: