Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 53. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 04, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
Many users believe that most ICO are scammers. But I think if you carefully analyze the upcoming project, its team, road map, etc., then you can earn a lot of money in case of a successful project. Therefore, everything depends on you.
It is not always possible to find a good ICO project by these attributes, you can stumble upon a good copy of another project, and be left in fools.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
yeah I still believe in ICOs because there is many known ICOs which has got very successful. There are lot of ICOs nowadays but not all are scams. we just have to analyse them to find the good one
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 03:43:23 AM
Lot of scammers in ico but still i believe in it all you need to do is making a research before dealing to the ico of your choice i have joined some of ico and my favorite is bitxoxo its because aside from being very promissing the bitxoxo is known as indias top bitcoin exchanger they launched ico this last april to show that they are competent and show they are wordclass crypto exchange
Activity: 278
May 03, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
I still have faith in ICO. In fact, every field has a scam, pick out projects that you think it will grow well and keep it a long time to get high profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
Yes still believing in ICO. If you think about it ICO is good in the market. Why? Because there are lot of coins to invest in. Many projects that have potential. Many changes in technology will help everyone to do things easier. These ICO are helping the people to make life easier if it’s a legit and efficient ICo.
Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 11:21:18 PM
I still believe in ICOs. Now and in the future, ICOs are still as famous and success as high compared. However, of course, there is a lot of ICOs that contains fraud so be careful because it might hurts you.  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2018, 05:47:32 PM
I still believe in ICO, so many investor are invest in ICO. Yes it is true so many ICO there are a lot of scam. So, i think you must make your own research about the ICO, read their whitepaper, the dev team and always look at the development of the ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
Nowadays the only ICOs you can trust is from known people. Because everyone is launching and ICO this days and most of them are not legit. So look closely for scams.and look for a good bounty team! Amazix is doing a very good job !! this is very important
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 05:14:39 PM
Many users believe that most ICO are scammers. But I think if you carefully analyze the upcoming project, its team, road map, etc., then you can earn a lot of money in case of a successful project. Therefore, everything depends on you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
I still believe in ICO and continue to participate as an investor and as a participant in bounty campaign. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow further and many startups will become large companies such as Amazon.
copper member
Activity: 83
May 02, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
Crypto market is so progressive right now, that's why everyday businessman wants to start different ico to inlist in market. There are some ico that are scam and having no output. On the other hand some ico are really good project. So it depends on person knowledge about ico.
Activity: 45
May 02, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
I believe ICO because of the tokens I can legitimate therefore I believe. there are also some people who do not accept ICO tokens because they are unlikely to be sold. we need patience to wait.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 02, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Definetly my belief now in ICO is 50-50 chances,because of many drastic happen now in digital currency,due to many came out scam project development now ,which that you could not identify which is true or not,because  there are good and legit project  that there intention is  make  there own product that  became usefull in the market,but because they are disame products  that developed those fake one project ,there is circumstances that those legit one are been implicate in  those scam project.
In any field, when you abuse it, everything becomes boring, even meaningless.
ICO has become too bland for real investors.
Like me, this market has become a place for fraudulent and profiteering projects.
Rather than developing in a healthy, slow, and reasonable way, most projects are speeding up "success" and failing after all.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
This year I took part in 5-6 ICO. 3 of them are still going on, and 2 are turned into a scam. The developers simply abandoned their obligations and promised to return the money to investors. Thus, my earnings are zero.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 02, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
yeah i still believe in ICO, though there are to many scams ico today but still i am joining and hunting for a ico project, because this is where i get my income, i don't have too much to afford to invest in bitcoin or to buy some bitcoin just to hold. but before i join in one signature campaign i do back ground check on that ico, the team behind those screen and etc.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO but it is difficult to find a good and potential project to invest. Investing in ICO is profitbale but we need to be careful in choosing a project we will enter.
Activity: 14
May 02, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
I beleive in some ICOs because they have great potentials and are safe. Though there are some which are not well detailed and are considered to be scam. One only need to be patient and take take to have good knowledge of the project before joining it.
Activity: 42
May 02, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
Oh sure. Only with each time it is more and more difficult to select the standing ICO. Also, now the market is growing, so the percentage of profitable ICO is higher, let's see what will happen after the new year
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
No. I don't believe them. now it is very difficult to find a good project. a lot of scammers appeared and people who created the project just to make money that do not care about those who have invested their money.
Activity: 90
May 02, 2018, 07:18:06 AM
Of course i still  believe in ICos. It has been the foundation of the forum, because of different project made in the forum. I still believe that there will be a new ideas in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: