Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 55. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
As the others say, I also believe in ICO. Maybe you just have to be thorough in researching about ICOs since all are different.
Activity: 28
April 28, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 28, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
Yes, I believe in ICO but we have to make a big research before to make any investments. Very dangerous to send some money to non popular projects, i lost money few times.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
I still believe in ICO, If you can find the right projects, they are still one of the best ways to make money. You can easily get the money to make 10x  profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 09:24:43 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I still believe in icos because that is where i gained my profits so technically i have no choice at all but to believe in them because i alqqya jkined as a bounty participants and yes i have encountered a lot of scams since the first day i have joined there are times that i have posted a lot of times and then when ends people left and we get scammed i did not invest but the time and power is being wasted in that things and other people invested too so they are more unlucky. But still as long as there are successful campaigns i will not stop believing
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 27, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
I believe it doesn't matter if so many ICO's nowadays are scam/fake, as long as there's a good and promising ICO in crypto I still have faith in it. Just choose the right one and make more research first, before you participated & investing in the ICO project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 27, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
In February-March the best solution for me was to buy the tokens on the crypto-exchange. This is safer and, as it turned out, cheaper. When the crypto currency starts growing again, there will be another "boom", then the benefits of participating in ICO will be great.
Yeah, I think I still believe in ico. I agree it can be quite hard to believe in ICOs with so many scams being shrouded in the form of ICOs. Not some scam and some ponzy scheme ico of course. And people losing money to them on a daily basis but I stilll believe that ICOs are a good way to earn a lot of money. I like ico because I can get profit from their campaign and their bounties. They have just made it harder to find out which of the coins are legit projects with so many coins being pushed out daily. Some of them maybe a fraud, but there are a lot of ico that can give you some good profit. You just need to learn and ask to people about the legit ico.

agree, despite the fact that there are so many scam projects, i still believe in them, cause i know many examples of profitable icos for which i am thankful, like kyber network, storm (!!!), arcblock, these are just some few examples that immediately come to my mind. i think it won't be fair if we judge all the icos like scam ones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
In February-March the best solution for me was to buy the tokens on the crypto-exchange. This is safer and, as it turned out, cheaper. When the crypto currency starts growing again, there will be another "boom", then the benefits of participating in ICO will be great.
Yeah, I think I still believe in ico. I agree it can be quite hard to believe in ICOs with so many scams being shrouded in the form of ICOs. Not some scam and some ponzy scheme ico of course. And people losing money to them on a daily basis but I stilll believe that ICOs are a good way to earn a lot of money. I like ico because I can get profit from their campaign and their bounties. They have just made it harder to find out which of the coins are legit projects with so many coins being pushed out daily. Some of them maybe a fraud, but there are a lot of ico that can give you some good profit. You just need to learn and ask to people about the legit ico.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
Investing in ICO is a good chance of winnin big. However you can lose all if the project turns out to be a scam. If you want to be on the safe side - you need to do your diligent research: check the MVP, study the Road Map, research the people and the team in LinkedIn behind the project. Additional knowledge will help you stay out of scams and increase your ETH.
Activity: 67
April 27, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
yes i do still believe, there are icos' that scam us, others have promising statements  to sell their token, like what are their business partner on their ico.. Sometimes it makes you frustrate ,if you have experienced to be scammed, but still you chose to believe because there are ico that paids  your investment..
Activity: 283
April 27, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
I still believe in ICO because not all of them are scam, some will survive later on.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 06:44:06 AM
I agree it can be quite hard to believe in ICOs with so many scams being shrouded in the form of ICOs and people losing money to them on a daily basis but I stilll believe that ICOs are a good way to earn a lot of money. They have just made it harder to find out which of the coins are legit projects with so many coins being pushed out daily.
Activity: 315
April 27, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
Yes I still believe in ICO. ICO is a good project and i support them..
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Activity: 144
April 27, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
Yes, I believe in ICO and invest in new projects. it is necessary to conduct research better not to get to the scammers
Activity: 74
April 27, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Why not? This is no more risky activity than traditional investing. I have already earned on good projects faster than growing strong coins.
I agree, this is no different from conventional investment. Just here we have to be more careful than usual, because there are a lot of scams that go unpunished.
Activity: 47
April 27, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
you were asking about it in october 2017 and still ICOs are wery profitable, you just need to choose good ICOs to invest and then you will not loose your money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
yes I do still believe but still the number is pretty low but I do not lose hope to them it just few real ICO you just need to find it and also it is worth to find those good ones
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
I like everything new and always ready to help people who working on something big and probably useful, but the main ICO's problem are scammers who spoil everything. I don't believe in ICO anymore.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
yes, a lot a very interesting! especially on NEO platform
Pages:
Jump to: