Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 68. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
i still believe in ICO,actually  some ICOs  really with a great idea, the project has a good team  there is no reason to give up a good chance to invest a great project .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
It all depends on what kind of ICO you put your money in.
There are a lot of successful ICO that will be used in real life and will make a lot of money for the investor.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:41:15 AM
i'm a bit dubious an ico because i see lots of investors losing their money due to some scam ICO and for investing in an ico i would probably think 5-8 times so as not to fare like them
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:35:26 AM
Now for the projects that were planning to enter the ICO at this time are not a very good period.  In such a market, as now, it is much more difficult to declare about yourself and collect the right amount.  But I'm sure that good projects are being prepared.  And now just a lull before the release of good and large projects.  Just teams are waiting for the more successful time in the market of crypto-currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
Although some ICO failed but the demand in ICO market still high, look some previous ICO that reached hard cap just in a few day. I still believe in ICO , and ICO will continue exist and in the future will be more popular because will be any more idea come from blockchain community to make some product and service and the community also will support it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
Yes, I like to participate in IcO. Not every projects can be beneficial, and often, it can be understood almost immediately. So I still continue to buy coins within ICO.
Activity: 434
April 08, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
I have ceased to trust in ICO. Many people just sell -x1 and don't even trust in a product at best.
There are no working projects now and it upsets me.

What makes me disappointed is an ICO that couldn't keep their promise and when the moment its token/coins are enlisted on cryptomarkets, the ICO price of it becomes completely different and becomes so cheap. Even if you are just bounty hunter but you can feel that your time and effort are all wasted.
Activity: 121
April 08, 2018, 02:37:53 AM
I still believe in the ICOs in fact I have had many ICOs that are really successfull. Like Electroneum, Atlant, Utrust, Swissborg, United Traders, Minex Coin and much more. ! Just knowing what you are up to, you will definitely earn a big deal here
Activity: 115
April 08, 2018, 02:37:39 AM
Yes because you can find bad actors telling the fake stories of what they would build if enough people buy their tokens, while in reality they’re not planning to put the money to good use. They will encash it and fade away or let them sit idle and appreciate in value forever.
Activity: 42
April 08, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
I don't believe it any longer because I have lost a lot of money in few days which is my save for several years. I feel very disappointed at it and I won't buy it any longer.
Activity: 406
April 07, 2018, 06:05:06 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I am very pleased that many countries are beginning to introduce regulation. I think that this will help reduce the amount of fraud. We need to go through this period. The market of crypto is still very young. I am sure that in the future ICO will be a good way to earn.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
I have ceased to trust in ICO. Many people just sell -x1 and don't even trust in a product at best.
There are no working projects now and it upsets me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
My believe in ICO is still intact. The fact that few ICOs have not be successful doesnt means that we shouldn't buy into ICO. All the Ico I have participated in have been successful because I do the proper research before I invest my hard earned income.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
I believe in ICO, but before I believe it, I will thoroughly study the project that I want to participate in. First, I looked at the team of the ICO project, about how the group formed. what is the idea of the project? Potential in the future, ... In short, I still believe in ICO projects.
Activity: 294
April 06, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
Never believed in them from the start. ICOs are just like startups where only a few become successful and the rest fall apart. More than 56% of the ICOs launched last year have already failed. Thats a huge failure percentage. Investing your money in ICOs is like gambling with the odds against you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
I still believe in icos despite the fact that here have been a number of icos that end up as scams or were unable to deliver what they promised. There are still a couple of icos that are actually good and successful.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
Yes, I do. But its a problem to find legitim and non-scam ICO, but it is probably. And if u will find some ICO like that you will have big profit in the future.

You don't have worry to do that because to avoid scam ICOs out there you have to search very well you will notice on their sites, people behind their teams and feedback of other people here in forums. Right now a lot of people more aware because a lot of scams scattered out there so be careful and wise always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
April 06, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
Yes I believe in ICO and invest in it. Many projects have brought me an excellent profit. Sometimes even trade does not bring me such a good profit as an investing in ICO. But in order to get a good profit you must choose a reliable project very carefully. There is always a chance that you will lose all your investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 06, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
I still believe in ICO. It depends on what product is being raised for ICO. Those ICOs that are not being successful are scams and not legit. Either they are riding the popularity and hype of ETH or they raising money for trash ICOs without significant purpose. It is no wonder why there are increasing countries who are banning ICOs because of those thrash ones that affects the crytocurrency in general.

Indeed, any field, we always see trash things make the ecosystem of which field we are interesting become trash more.
ICO can gives huge profit for owner, therefore, it made the greed of scammer raise and make them want to create ICO by any way.
As long as they can create ICO, they do not care any thing to make their ICO get success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 05, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I still believe in ICO. It depends on what product is being raised for ICO. Those ICOs that are not being successful are scams and not legit. Either they are riding the popularity and hype of ETH or they raising money for trash ICOs without significant purpose. It is no wonder why there are increasing countries who are banning ICOs because of those thrash ones that affects the crytocurrency in general.
Pages:
Jump to: