Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 79. (Read 21735 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
As the others say, I also believe in ICO. Maybe you just have to be thorough in researching about ICOs since all are different. Check out ours on my signature if you want, we do have a promising ICO for Legolas. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 25, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
In my opinion long term investments could be the least track to mediocre economic results in the long run, but ICOs however can be good short term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
March 25, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Staggering numbers! 76% of 2018 ICOs (!!!, not 2017, only 3 month of 2018) have already failed. But 2018 is just beginning, we should be prudent, guys. Self-control of the market does not work anymore, new investors will not enter the market, if the statistics do not change!
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 11:28:55 AM
Of course, I do believe in ICO's because despites the fake ones it's great opportunity for peoples to start their own ideas
Activity: 132
March 25, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes, they give us a free token without investment. Because it's  huge profit in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 11:15:12 AM
If I look at the ico of the last weeks you can say that you can also invest after the ico. It's often cheaper and I do not need a KYC. the reasons are also this KYC and that people have lost confidence in ICO because there is a lot of scam. You pay ETH or other crypto and get no tokens. Many problems after the ICO are often seen today. So you really have to be careful where you invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
March 25, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
It's not about belief, but rather about supply and demand (as always), ICOs are just fundings in fin techs. Any ICO can be good as long as it's backed by a decent technology, or an untapped market. It's like saying "do you believe in science"  Grin
Activity: 490
March 25, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
The demand for ICO is decreasing amid tightening of regulatory rhetoric towards this method of attracting financing. In the past six months, financial authorities in most countries of the world have made statements about the Krauseylov. Depending on the position, the regulators can be divided into two groups. The first, which includes countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore and others, states that tokens, if they have relevant characteristics, will be treated as securities, and therefore must be registered and comply with securities laws. In the second group - regulators of China, South Korea and other countries, in which the ICO and were completely outlawed.

The statistics on ICO looks alarming for investors. 84% of the projects that attracted funding using krauseylov do not have a working product or service
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
Yeah. it decreased dramatically yes, but there still has some ICOs that offers and functions legitimately. they are just few but its good because they're not fully extinct. so let our hopes about this thing be gone.
Activity: 12
March 25, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
im no longer invest in any ico atm.
but i do follow ico news.. some of them is good opportunity to made good profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Now really there is a lot of ICO projects that never achieve success, but buy coins on the stage ICO still is very profitable way to invest their money. Main not see blindly on ratings and advertising, and to study the self-technical documentation, team may try to communicate with someone from the team, ask documents confirm their work and so on. If the approach is responsible for the choice of ico, you sure to earn money.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 25, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
I believe in such projects. It is necessary to just give time to such a project for their development, in real business just as time passes projects become profitable
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
I personally still believe in ico ico because not all can make us harm, so it all depends on our beliefs of each to choose a perfect ico, its important we keep trying to achieve our success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 25, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Yes even though ICO has impression of Scam or negative views which is true actually, but i still believe there are few gems in ICO industry.
We just have to find these gems, and thing i am impressed is Effect.AI, i believe its technology and decentralizing the Artificial Intelligence and for me that is the future of technology, as today many big companies are spending in R&D of AI

Also i am a NEO Blockchain believer, which Effect.ai uses that Blockchain.

Therefore as i researched thoroughly i believe on this ICO to be one of the Gem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
While the ICO ecosystem may be a multi-billion dollar industry, it’s also largely unregulated. This lack of regulation has allowed the market to be plagued by fraudulent platforms and “exit scams,” leaving regulatory bodies around the world scrambling to develop a functional framework for control.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

It's on an individual basis, I have been part of a couple and they are yet to get things going but they do seem solid so I am just holding to see how they progress.

I think you need to try your best and do some research but as there are more and more launching everyday the chances of scams will grow as well so vigilance is key, but overall I do think an ICO can be a good thing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:28:09 PM
I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Yes, I still believe in ICO although others says that some ICOs are not giving rewards when you participated in some bounty campaigns. I still believe because my friend can still recieve rewards when she accomplished her task every week in the bounty campaigns she have joined.
Activity: 186
March 24, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I would say that not a number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically, but the percentage of successful ones is decreasing, because overall we see more and more new ICOs.. I'm sure it will be natural way when the industry itself and governments will regulate everything and clean the market from some rubbish
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
March 24, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
There are still ICOs that are still promsing, despite the scam ICOs around. Its good making a deep research into any ICO you wish to go into, to have a good stand and conviction about what you are putting your money into.

There are still. And they are still many. 2018 has been the ICO year because a lot of ICOs had been sold out and if you will study their objectives, you will like them too. Investing in ICO is a good investment too.
Pages:
Jump to: