Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 83. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
Against the backdrop of many unsuccessful projects, there are really very good projects that have great potential in the future and you need to carefully select them Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
   How can you talk about the success of the ICO during its holding?
There are companies that have been silent for a year after ICO and even the development teams fall apart
and then there are news and the product.
For example XEL (Elastic).
  So I think that you just need to carefully study, then what are you planning to invest!
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
I still believe in ICO even though some of them are failing. Most ICOs are still giving investors the earnings that they wanted and it's a undeniable proof that we can still trust them. Let's continue supporting ICOs because we can still benefit from them.
Activity: 115
March 18, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
of course I still believe in ICO, but we have to see what ICO we are going to follow, because more and more ICO is there, it could be a chance of fraud, so we have a lot of consideration where we can get ICO which have good potential for the future.

Yes of course I still believe in ICO because until now its has a good and high value of price and can make us people who's using it happy because even though its only in the internet but the work is still good.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:57:43 AM
of course I still believe in ICO, but we have to see what ICO we are going to follow, because more and more ICO is there, it could be a chance of fraud, so we have a lot of consideration where we can get ICO which have good potential for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
people who doing bounty campaigns know the trend. Every day new ICOs launch. If I answer I believe in ICO, I personally believe in ICOs and I would like to recommend one of such ICOs called CVProof crypto project which aims to solve a long lasted problem in the international job market. It will stop lying on resumes by the job applicants.
Refer the white paper here. https://www.cvproof.com/white-paper.html
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 02:50:34 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

sure, I belive becuase when ETH had been a new ICO, I bought about 1000 ETH, and i see it's gain. so ICOs is very important in crypto world.

How much did you pay for those 1000 eths?
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
This post was on October 2017 and I am answering this question. Yes I still believe in ICO but choosing very carefully to avoid scam ICO's. When choosing an ICO, you must know the background in the admins or even in the bounty managers, moderetor. Just in my own opinion.
copper member
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
I still believe and still join in ico that I like, sometimes the value in the market does not match with my expectations but after holding it for a while then I get the profit of it, so ico still profitable
Yes I also still believe in ico there are even a lot of ico scams and some ico are sheltered because not all ico is a scam, sometimes also ico crap out there, i hope there will be a good project in the future ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
March 18, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
Yes. Im still believing in ICO. The proof is here, Im still here because i have believe in it. I know that ICO will be use for our life somehow.
Activity: 69
March 18, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
I'm not really trusting them. They ask for so much money, much more than they need. At least for most projects that I've seen. And the crypto doesn't even offer anything revolutionary. The idea are laid out in a very interesting way, but when you deeply think about it, they are useless ideas.
Activity: 189
March 18, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
I still believe and still join in ico that I like, sometimes the value in the market does not match with my expectations but after holding it for a while then I get the profit of it, so ico still profitable
Activity: 433
March 18, 2018, 02:12:54 AM
Actually you just need to be able to filter out real ICO projects from fraudsters. Most are not successful, as originally built on deception.      
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 18, 2018, 02:04:43 AM
why not? ico is the best way to earn 2x money if you invest in right ico, i dont lose my money in icos, my all investment is success, i invest in electroneum, refereum, salpay, naga etc. so belive in ico, just invest in right project.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

sure, I belive becuase when ETH had been a new ICO, I bought about 1000 ETH, and i see it's gain. so ICOs is very important in crypto world.
Activity: 110
March 17, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
I think ICO is the same as a company, not every company has no longevity and permanent in the market. Some ICOs will complete their projects and become successful, some fail and will be removed from the market. What is important is to develop a blockchain-based idea. ICO is a means to raise funds to make this idea a project. I still believe.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
If you want to take advantage of ICOs, you don't have another choice but to believe in ICOs, no matter what. Yes, there are a lot of scams and distrusted companies, but it doesn't mean that the there are no good ones. Just a little bit more thorough due diligence is required in order to avoid such scam ICOs, and everything will be just fine. Wink

I think many people want to invest in ICO because ICO is now very difficult to believe because many people are afraid
because ICO project is very risky if you want to invest in ICO then wait for the right time and select a reliable project
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
Of course yes! When investing money in coins that only appear, I consider it to be the best investment. Here you can quickly enrich))))
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 16, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
The bounty campaigns are existing because of the ICO. I still believing in ICO because I still earning a lot of altcoins by promoting their products. Not all of ICOs are scam, there is still ICO that are promising.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 16, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
YES! I still belive in ICO's because let's be honest when you see a project like TimeBox and what they can achieve is absolute incredibile. Let's imagine that in 20 years we can exchange memories between us and this is no joke guys , check their team and ratings ( ICOBENCH : 4.8 ) they have huge huge experience behing them so in my opinion this is by far the ICO of 2018.
Looking at your signature gives a rough idea about why you spend so much words promoting your project.
I personally believe there are way too many ICOs. I am not against the concept but I don't get why having an ICO for, basically, anything!
Pages:
Jump to: