Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 82. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
I still believe the same ico, indeed jumblah ico success decreased dramatically but we certainly understand what we follow ico, if it seems that ico does not produce we do not join.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
March 23, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I invested many icos last year and most of them were traded below ico price on exchanges but there were few which gave me good profit. I now check the price and tokens supply and price and than i decided to invest
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:59:15 AM
I think there are still some high quality ICO projects in the current chaotic market, and opportunities still exist,We need to give the market a certain time.
Activity: 271
March 23, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Well, if we look on graphs and stats, it shows, that yes, still is good high risk investment, but my question is how long you HODL the ICOs coins to get good profit? 1-2 years?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Now it is March of 2018. The ICO world is getting worse all the time.
I invested in some hype ICOs in Feb but ended with loss.
I guess it is time to take a rest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
My experience still showed that better then buy up successful coins on the stock exchange and not particularly focus on investments in ICO. Because it's too risky.

I think the same. Better to buy tokens from the market after project is already made something from the roadmap or extra. The ICO time shows only the ICO marketing experience of team, nothing more(
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
Never believed in them from the start. ICOs are just like startups where only a few become successful and the rest fall apart. More than 56% of the ICOs launched last year have already failed. Thats a huge failure percentage. Investing your money in ICOs is like gambling with the odds against you.

True that. Also that scandal that have been on the previous week when a thrustworthy ICO appeared to be a total scam, that's not giving extra points to all that ICO stuff.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 23, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
Never believed in them from the start. ICOs are just like startups where only a few become successful and the rest fall apart. More than 56% of the ICOs launched last year have already failed. Thats a huge failure percentage. Investing your money in ICOs is like gambling with the odds against you.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
Yes. I still believe in ico's because i believe in their team, in their platform in all the part of the ico. Just pick an ico that have a good and great platform because you will see it. If more people invest in that ico it is good to choose that ico and belive on it

I believe the ico because a lot of good coins for processing for trade.And a great platform for investing people.
Activity: 304
March 23, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
Yes. I still believe in ico's because i believe in their team, in their platform in all the part of the ico. Just pick an ico that have a good and great platform because you will see it. If more people invest in that ico it is good to choose that ico and belive on it
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
https://www.coinschedule.com/stats.html we think it's still looking pretty healthy Smiley
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
Even if there are ICOs which are failing I still believe that some of them are worth investing for. It is like playing where we may win or lose. We can't win if we don't play. We're always losers if we don't play. We should be always positive that the day will come that we'll be winners.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
March 23, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
I actually believe in ICO. 2018 has been the year of ICO because there are a lot of promising coins launched and will be launching this year. I see them as potential coins because they are more about helping our world to be a better place. Rather than making another clone of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
My experience still showed that better then buy up successful coins on the stock exchange and not particularly focus on investments in ICO. Because it's too risky.
Activity: 42
March 18, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
No I do not believe. 99% of them are a way to raise money and nothing more to do. Most ideas are already repeated 2 or 3 times
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
ETH early into bear market, goodbye, smart contract, goodbye, the era of everyone's coin. Disorder, chaos, unregulated state, doomed to collapse.
Activity: 58
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
March 18, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
ICO still remains one of the key tools to attract money into the project. Have to believe not in ICO, and the people who stand behind it.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 18, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
I still believe and still join in ico that I like, sometimes the value in the market does not match with my expectations but after holding it for a while then I get the profit of it, so ico still profitable
Yes I also still believe in ico there are even a lot of ico scams and some ico are sheltered because not all ico is a scam, sometimes also ico crap out there, i hope there will be a good project in the future ...

Well, there really is nothing wrong in to still believing into ICOs nowadays because despite the fact that most of the ICOs we see are all shitty projects or scam ICOs, there are still quite a few that are really good ones having great ideologies and solves real problems that we currently have not just in the crypto world but also in the real world. The only setback is that it is pretty hard to find them and every investor will really have to take a lot of time and effort if they really wanna get good returns and support a good project.
Activity: 110
March 18, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
That’s exactly it— once this new dual layer lightning technology is widespread (and it will be eventually), the fluctuation, fees, and slow transactions won’t be a problem. BTC is here to stay, and I for one want to get in before it starts skyrocketing upward in a few years.

It is a long term investment, but the more risk you take in investing early on, the higher the reward.
It’s a decentralized universal currency that is (or at least will be) highly secure and will allow for more financial freedom. Why have a bank hold your money for you when you can hold it all yourself? Why go through exchanging currencies when you can use a currency that is good anywhere AND can be converted to local currencies if desired.

Is it necessary? No. But there are definite advantages to using it, and it is only in its infancy. Imagine the opportunities that we can’t even foresee right now. I think this questioning is like people wondering what the deal is with this whole internet thing back in the mid-late 90s.
Activity: 317
March 18, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
I believe that it must done something with ICO now otherwise they will die, there is to many scums in ICO nowadays. Normal ICO cant make money because of all this fraud. And this kills all ICO if nothing will be done in the nearest future.

Although there are some projects in the ICO market that were created only to deceive investors, collect profits and leave after getting a profit, but not all ico is bad. And to this day I still believe in ICO and probably will still apply
Pages:
Jump to: