Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 86. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
Yes although the number of the ICO are dropping but the ICO now are real one and profitable one but still don't let your guard go down because we never knew if that ICO is a scam or not if you just join with out knowing so better have some basic research
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
At the moment, quality ICO is less and less, and those projects that deserve attention are very overloaded and such projects are becoming more difficult to enter, only with more money you have a chance to go to such projects on favorable terms....
Activity: 159
March 09, 2018, 08:54:42 AM
No matter how bad reputation ICOs have , they are still very profitable. I don’t think we should stop investing in ICOs just because some selfish and greedy people.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
March 09, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
Of course! There are still ICO that are really promising, There are many companies that are still running ICO because there are still many investors that are willing to invest their money. Many investors are still prefer to invest their money on ICO for them to grow their money.
Activity: 156
March 09, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
I always believe in ICO because in ICO we get a good advantage of buying good tokens early before it hit the market and we get them for a very low price and when they grow high in future we get a good amount of profit. I do not invest in all the ICOs, I select them very wisely and only invest in those which I like the most and best way to research about ICO is to read their whitepaper and you will get to know all the things about that ICO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

By definition, ICO's are risky however you experience great return when you get involved early in a project that will is making huge moves. For example, the first Arbitrage exchange that will level volatility which will bring market stability and bring the masses into Crypto.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
March 09, 2018, 01:45:43 AM
I wonder if this is a real question or not; as the ico market is just beginning!! It’s not really a matter if one believes in icos, it whether they are investing in good projects that will be viable a few years from now. I would guess that this is question that day traders and flippers would be more concerned with.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 01:43:02 AM
More project in the ICO. So before invest i will check the project information. Then i will invest. Project is some time go down. So you learn the process. If know the process then easy to handle the project and plan to work. It good opportunity for the people growth. So learn the project information. It reach the all country peoples.
March 09, 2018, 01:41:09 AM
Actually the number of ICOs is very excessive and it is difficult to analyze each ICO that appears.
Many of the ICOs will not even achieve their soft caps and give up their projects, not to mention a lot of SCAMs and projects that tend to fail
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 09, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Yes ICO is a great way to get into project early. I like what is happening to ICO's now. it is going through some regulations to make sure shit project doesn't come out with shit coin collect money from people dump some shit coin on the exchanges and leave with investors money. I see ICO becoming more tough for project reaching their soft cap.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 09, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
Personally, I still believe in initial coin offers. Talking from investor's perspective, some free tokens/money are made through the bounties and bonuses offered by these ICOs. However, I would say that some due diligence should be carried out before participating.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 09, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
of course i believe in ICO there a few legit ICO because most of them are scam but if you read and study carefully you wont get scam
Activity: 83
Equitybase
March 09, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
Many believe in ICOs, including me. Of course there are those projects that are not well developed and failed, thus many investors lost trust and faith in ICOs. But many are very well crafted in terms of development strategies, thus, are potentially successful ICOs in the future.
Of course risks are integral to every project, but we can lower the risk by reading whitepapers and doing background checks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
believe the ICO, there will be no decline that will be more detrimental. since this is a good investment in ICO, fluctuations are in accordance with the nature of ICO, Patient and always monitor
Merit: 109
March 08, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Q4 2017 was actually a good wave for ICO and we have seen successful ICOs like Wabi, RaidenNetwork, ETHLEnd, Pareto etc.
However, Q1 2018 is not so great.

I still believe in ICO and find them one of the best investment opportunities, however, there are increased number of scams in 2018. One needs to be careful and a thorough research is required before investing your money in ICOs
Activity: 126
March 08, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
Less and less. It is getting worse because of FUD and ICO's are not reliable. First, they are not talking to people. ICO's are all behind the scenes. So technically not really ICO but it's private sales. Only influencers and people who can hold heavy pools get first dibs  
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Definitely Yes! We still believe in ICO because as far as I know, Initial Coin Offering is legit. Although we heard many scam ICO, but mostly ICO has become successful. So much better to research it first, read their white paper and their roadmap. The team for that ICO campaign is also important, so we need to communicate them in the telegram.
I also still believe in the existence of ICO,
we just have to be careful and analyze the project information before we become an investor.
Activity: 168
March 08, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
I personally a strong believer in crypto and blockchain. Even though many said ICO is scam. But i do think ico ia intergral part of crypto space. The crowd and with the help of regulation will eventually filter out suspicious projects.
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Definitely Yes! We still believe in ICO because as far as I know, Initial Coin Offering is legit. Although we heard many scam ICO, but mostly ICO has become successful. So much better to research it first, read their white paper and their roadmap. The team for that ICO campaign is also important, so we need to communicate them in the telegram.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 08, 2018, 10:38:07 PM
I have to
I have to)

Do you have any reasons why you still believe in ICO? Maybe your reasons could give me a lot of insight about ICO these days.
Personally, I still believe in some of ICO. But based on my statistics, most of ICO can't survive for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: