Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 14. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
Nowadays, there are more and more bounties, but when payments often delay and this is very detrimental to us because we have been waiting and have to wait back for distribution
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 08, 2018, 03:38:01 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

why do you have to stop and leave the campaign? at that time it's not long you don't have enough patience to wait for the bonus that is your right. You must actively discuss with dev or team from the project. there may be an error in KYC or the information you give to dev. so they can't distribute tokens to you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:40:03 AM
I am receiving my gift income. Although sometimes slower than expected or may be delayed due to traffic as a result of many transactions. There are also fraudulent projects that only want to raise money and do nothing more, they will not pay bounty awards to hunters, I have been on projects like that more than once, and as a training event, wasting their energy on knocking tokens coming out of these projects are a waste of time. Whatever the reason, you must contact the project manager through their telegraph channel and find out why you have not paid.
Activity: 54
September 08, 2018, 01:24:01 AM
I feel like I'm in the same situation as you. This is really unfavorable news. In my experience, half of the prize activities will not be paid or postponed for a long time. You only need to check the thread and make a follow-up to the campaign manager if you are not paid after everyone claims that they have received their share. So don't lose hope because if the project is not a scam then everyone must be paid on time and with the right payment.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 12:33:07 AM
It's unfortunate that, like me, they were not given generosity. After all, you sit trying to write something. You write meaningful posts, but even generosity does not grow there. Of course the hands go down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
just make sure whether it is late or did not pay. you have the right to ask that to the manager concerned. If there is not a clear description so don't expect much in that kind of bounty. It could be that it was a scam and this often happens. forget it and find another much bounty has the potential and be more careful in looking for.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 12:22:54 AM
Not all of the Bounty Prize tokens according to the schedule already determined. I also get a Bounty which until now has not been giving a reward to me. But if we get a nice Bounty project for distribution of token surely according to the schedule. And you have to be patient and do not ever give up to stay abreast of the Bounty.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
i receive my bounty rewards and its quite alot too then i exchange it all to 1.1 etherium.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Bounty rewards take the time  we cant expect bounties pay all at a time when the market is going down but if the bounty is good in development we can expect they pay in first 3 months of ico funding
Its okay if they will pay the bounties late but most project reducing the rewards when it distiributed to participants why they are doing that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 11:54:47 PM
Bounty rewards take the time  we cant expect bounties pay all at a time when the market is going down but if the bounty is good in development we can expect they pay in first 3 months of ico funding
September 07, 2018, 11:48:29 PM
Try not to be vexed, simply continue working - proceed. For the individuals who work the reward is given, not here, so there. No one knows where. The primary concern isn't to stop! On another rush of market development, everything will go up, and advantageous ventures and garbage. Maybe then you will get your reward.
Activity: 71
September 07, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
I think now the reward from the ICO it is more longer to given although the ICO has long since ended and sometimes the ICO reward has not given, and this happened to me today. Sometimes I am getting lazy to follow an ICO because of this.
I too have experienced this. sem at worried at first, but I am always monitoring the telegram that project and I am thankful her telegram so active that my worries fade away.  back on the management subject share the bounty of the token, remain patient and continue to monitor his progress.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 11:13:04 PM
I think now the reward from the ICO it is more longer to given although the ICO has long since ended and sometimes the ICO reward has not given, and this happened to me today. Sometimes I am getting lazy to follow an ICO because of this.
depending on the initial agreement on the bounty, because usually every manager has different rules for distributing bounty, and my advice is better to ask those responsible for distributing the bounty
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
September 07, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
This is quite a while for a task that gives the ICO the token for the abundance seeker. I know you will feel exhausted in light of the fact that holding up too long and at last, despite everything you don't get the cash. It's been a dreadful parcel of the abundance seeker who gets the undertaking trick and we must be watchful.
Activity: 79
September 07, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
i am so worried in your situation because i guess you dont have any day job at all and focus on the crytocurrency for your financial support, you see this is so risky to rely for the bounty reward you made and and exchange for paying bills and such, Most bounty rewards are being given for a months  and im so sure that the price of that coin or token is very cheap in the market. dont focus to much in crypto as your financial support because as i read the statement you made, you are making a really risky one
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
Sometimes it's patient in waiting for rewards bounty. because of the distribution and other problems internally the team made the distribution process constrained. but actually we will hold the same because the current situation is very cheap
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 07, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
Patience is the most valuable trait you can learn on bounties. My first earning on bounty took me 7 months I got rewarded. Unfortunately, there are scam ICO's that will give you nothing even if you work hard. When you get your first pay, there will be another one as long as you keep working. Don't rely on bounty eaenings, its still better to habe a regular job.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
There are so many Scam projects, if you choose incorrectly then you will definitely not get the rewards. By the bonus program, depending on the ICO. The sales fail or scam project then how do they pay token for you
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
On the official telegram channel of the project ask the name of the bounty manager and ask him about your reward. There were cases when transactions in the Ethereum network was rejected.
Pages:
Jump to: