Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 25. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
You can submit your complaint within the telegram group they have if you feel aggrieved, of course each Bounty project has a telegram group both Bounty and official telegram of the project.
Activity: 80
August 07, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
If you have not violated any rules during the bounty campaigns, give the developers at least three weeks after the campaign to hear from them, make sure you follow them up through their telegram bounty channel they always have useful informations for all participants from there you will able to interact with other participants as well.
You also need to be careful when joining bounty campaigns this days, as there are so many scam bounties now.
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
August 07, 2018, 01:16:24 PM
One way to reduce the risk of a scam is to choose the campaign bounty which is managed by high-ranking people, which is obviously the point we should be more careful before following the campaign, and as much as possible participate in the campaign, so that later can be expected from one to the other, do not despair when you've been in the world of crypto
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 07, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
Yes, some of the bounties are scams. You need to choose the bounty carefully so that you do not waste your time.
Maybe you've been scam, so be careful of choosing bounty to participate. Its better if you study or know all the details about it before you join to avoid wasting of time because nowadays there's a lot scam bounty came out, so you have to know your participated bounty. But still don't even you encounter or experience to get scam because your not the only one most of us is also experience same as like what happen to you.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Yes, some of the bounties are scams. You need to choose the bounty carefully so that you do not waste your time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Don't be broken that normally happens to bounty hunters, its  a matter of time. My piece of advice to you is never quit till you gain. Perseverance is the key.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 07, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
each project has its own way of maintaining the price of tokens in the market, maybe by paying a little bounty participants is one way to prioritize investors, but to get more information I suggest you to join the telegram and ask the bounty manager directly there
That's also one of those good reason why maybe the team delayed your stake, but if some or other participants already received their shares then you should follow the protocol joining the telegram or any channels that you can message the dev or the manager of that certain campaign and inform them about your issue.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
You should learn how to choose projects. Most bounty campaigns will not bring you money, because these coins are worthless.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 07, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
each project has its own way of maintaining the price of tokens in the market, maybe by paying a little bounty participants is one way to prioritize investors, but to get more information I suggest you to join the telegram and ask the bounty manager directly there
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 07, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
Bounty rewards depend upon the successful completion of any ICO and if some company not able to collect the required funds, they cancel their ICO and nothing comes to bounty holders. Every bounty has its own rules and pays as per their schedule like some bounties pay after bounty over but some pay after ICO over.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 07, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
Now this is a frequent phenomenon because many projects do not collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all conceived, and investors have become more intelligent and do not invest in Frank shit
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
The first and foremost thing to do while joining any bounty is to check the background of the ICO,the team,the project road map,funding/investors and the bounty manager.Most scammy ICOs have only one intention,to grab as much money as they can and they don't care about community  or bounty hunters
But real ICOs with strong team and if backed by investors,engage good Bounty managers (they pay upfront) and work professionally .So you will end up getting bounty tokens at a promised time
Please chose your bounty campaigns carefully
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
This is a very long time for a project that gives the ICO the token for the bounty hunter. I know you will definitely feel bored because waiting too long and in the end, you still do not get the money. It's been an awful lot of the bounty hunter who gets the project scam and we have to be careful.
a bounty hunter must be patient because we will be tested when participating in a bounty project because we have to wait for the reward, the process of getting paid is very long so the obligation of the bounty hunter is patiently waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
There are plenty of issues excepr long and postponed payments. We also have to wait for token listing, lock period for bounty hunters, sometimes there is no volume at all or even token is worthless.
Activity: 546
August 07, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
This is a very long time for a project that gives the ICO the token for the bounty hunter. I know you will definitely feel bored because waiting too long and in the end, you still do not get the money. It's been an awful lot of the bounty hunter who gets the project scam and we have to be careful.
Activity: 532
August 07, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
well, it seems pretty scary for me just because it means they didn't care of what we did for them to promote their peoject, it happens to me also but we all the participant still waiting for the distribution tokens, and I hope it will be better in the future.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 07, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
well right now so many bounties is scam or failed. and some of their token price got crash and being so low value token. it's a hard months for an ico though
it has become commonplace. we must be able to adjust and try more closely in following the current bounty campaign to avoid fraudulent projects

That's true some projects are scam that can make our efforts to nothing. It's better to keep deep research for the ICO's we joint to in order to avoid campaigning fraudulent projects. Much wiser way to do is to read its whitepaper and verify if the development team members are legit and really working for the good development of the projects being promoted. I think in this way we can avoid joining scam ICO's and have great possibilities of earning rewards.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's Link in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobountyairdropblissexchange-the-future-of-digital-asset-exchange-4753088
A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobountyairdropblissexchange-the-future-of-digital-asset-exchange-4753088
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 05:17:32 AM
OP should try to contact the bounty manager in the group on thread. There may be some reasons for the delay in payment. If the bounty is not a scam, they will definitely pay.
Pages:
Jump to: