Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 32. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
HOLD is probably one of the best alternatives for now, and if we have more capital, we better add more capital to minimize losses, currently the price of ALT and BTc is down.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I would still bet for holding and waiting until recovery to happen, on which one would be the best choice. Selling is just settling for less and given that the market downtrend is not believed to be permanent, increase would always has a place to take place and when that day comes, regrets will be to those who sold their token at this moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 08, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
I prefer to hodl than selling at a low price. I know a lot of investors wants to sell to minimize the loss but in the long  you will lose more because you let go of the possibility of selling the coin at a high price. The market is painfully low and it's not really a good time to sell. HODL.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
Now iam collecting valuble top coins and holding thats coins till end of year or 2020.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
I personally still hold like spartan Smiley I believe that soon enough everyone who holds with me will be rewarded. We learned a good lesson this year and we should avoid our mistakes in the future
of course, because by holding to get the desired benefits it will certainly materialize and avoid losses as well. because most of these are selling coins at a loss, so it's better to keep holding until the market returns green
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 08, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
Yes I still hold my tokens. Because I believe that the bull season will begin soon. And the price of tokens will  rise again.
It's just that the crypto currency will not grow any more, we need some kind of positive news from the state or market regulation. In the meantime, there will simply not be big leaps.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
I think holding whatever assets we have and any coins. Because it will determine the maximum results rather than having to sell them. I think this can be a good choice rather than having to sell and panic. If you hold patiently and even buy more, it is the perfect choice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
Yes I still hold my tokens. Because I believe that the bull season will begin soon. And the price of tokens will  rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
I try to keep promising coins as long as possible because good tokens can give  a profit. But sometimes holding so not give any profit at all..
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Don't sell with lower prices, just hold your assets and if your financial is good you can buy some coin because this time the price is cheap.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

In humbly opinion, I will still HODL until market recovers. This bearish market taught me alot of my decision making. I have losses some but gain more evidently. The power of HODL!
Activity: 17
September 05, 2018, 09:47:44 PM
I will continue to hold it, because if I sell my cryptocurrency now I will have a big loss, so I will keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
I still hold on despite losing a lot. I hope the market will recover strongly. Take risks to find opportunities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

OR.

HODL in current market condition, i think is the best option. Market recently to much noise and fluctuation is hard to predict. My portfolio drop the value more than 70% but i am still believe market recovery again because i am plan to hold at least 1 year
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
I;m definitely still hodling my coins. Do I feel exhausted already with all that is going on? I think so, but am I going to give up just yet? I think not. That is my I'm a hodler. We don't give up. So much waiting ahead of us, and I believe that it eould be best for us all if we keep our faith and trust alive, and hodl our coins despite the challenges that we see now.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
I personally still hold like spartan Smiley I believe that soon enough everyone who holds with me will be rewarded. We learned a good lesson this year and we should avoid our mistakes in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
we have all become long-term investors, those who did not have time to leave the market at the beginning of January this year, we are waiting for market growth)

Yes, we should be a long term holders also because its the only we can beat this red market. In th sense that we wanted to have profit then we must learn to wait patiently because we are waiting to increase the demand and in that soonest the prices will also rise. This market will really grow i believe and trust it. I hope we all do.
For now, it's not a good time to sell or trade our coins because market not exploding fast which it can lead us to loss our earnings .Our wise way is to hodl for a long time, and have patience.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
we have all become long-term investors, those who did not have time to leave the market at the beginning of January this year, we are waiting for market growth)

Yes, we should be a long term holders also because its the only we can beat this red market. In th sense that we wanted to have profit then we must learn to wait patiently because we are waiting to increase the demand and in that soonest the prices will also rise. This market will really grow i believe and trust it. I hope we all do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

OR.

Good question..))
But my answer is this: if you kept all your coins for the last 3 months, now you definitely do not have any reason to sell them. Just wait for the dump, soon the market will unfold.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: