Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 29. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
Hodl is good for now. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy more coins then hold it. This is the strategy for your coins to be much more profitable.

You are right. Staying in hold is the best choice for now because of the unfavorable market conditions. Weak market conditions are also an opportunity to increase the amount of investment by buying several coins that have the potential to grow again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 11, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Yes, ofcourse! However, i traded a bit on this correction, thanks god it was successful. Now i`m waiting for a pump
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
Up until now I am still holding my tokens. I have started it already and the market crash is too awful. I do not want to waste all the months I have held unto what I believed in just because the market is temporarily down. I will still hold. Soon the market may recover. We never know but my holdings are still babies and will still need more room to grow.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Yes I'm still holding without those dreams. I hold the projects that I believe without being too optimistic.
Activity: 127
September 11, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
I am definitely still hodling. If you think that I am giving up just yet, and selling off all of my coins, just to leave this place, then you are totally wrong. Am I a little bit frustrated about the market condition? Yes. But will I give up just yet, and sell my coins? Hell no! This is the attitude I have decided to develop towards this market, cos at this point, selling my coins will be of no good to me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Hodl is good for now. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy more coins then hold it. This is the strategy for your coins to be much more profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
Yes I still hodl and add some more whenever I have extra cash. Price is still low and bull market will be coming soon. It's a good time to hold and profit later.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
I think this is the time for us to hold. If your coins are not yet profitable then better to hold it for a moment. Wait for the market to rise up and make your money profitable.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Now it is the best tactics. All year it was ubotochny, but now it can bring big benefit to all holders of tokens. Right now it is necessary to buy cryptocurrency and to leave on storage.
Activity: 596
September 09, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
If your coins are now worth less than the price you bought them for, then there is no point in selling them. Provided you didn't buy them at peak. We must always remember that you need to buy when the price at the bottom and sell when the price increased. I'm still waiting for my altcoins to grow and i hold them.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
September 09, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
This bearish is tough test for holders, I only trust myself and nothing else. I myself is unsure about the future of this market but I will still continue to gamble no matter what happen. I consider this a yearly cycle since it also happened in past years so I hope there still a reward in the end.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
Of course it's hold. And what else to do if you missed the pamp in the hope that it will grow even more. Just like a real hamster.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
Because the market as of now is very red , then the price value is falldown , the cryptocurrency is now suffering low value ,so the best thing to do for customers is to hold tokens and coins and wait for the green market to be back.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 09, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
In my opinion it's so close to new big rise of market and all should be more patient now. Just a few months and cryptocurrency will make you rich.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
Yes offcourse i will advice or tell you that this the high time to buy a lot and hodl them because you will buy it now at cheap and then sell it at high rate which willgive you a big gain.
Activity: 316
September 09, 2018, 07:27:47 AM
hodl a sentence that is familiar to friends who are here.
and for me in the fate of all the tokens at the moment it's very sad all are at the lowest point and all feel tremendous confusion..
whether to survive or release all assets before the hope is destroyed.!
and I myself began to have the intention to release half of the assets that I had so I could feel the results a little before the end of all this.
Activity: 76
September 09, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
buy and hold the only strategy at the moment
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 07:13:21 AM
Still hodl because my investment it's already loss, i hold my ethereum since february and if i sell now it will be a bad decision i think. I still believe in the end of december we will see market rise again like previous year.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
September 09, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
Selling coins during these times of the market only mean one thing - running loss. During bear market times like this, it always good to stay calm and wait patiently for the bull market. Holding a coin gives it more value as it becomes scarce for incoming investors and as such raises its value.
Activity: 88
September 09, 2018, 07:08:06 AM
Do not always hold. I wish I had sold all of my tokens earned from airdrop and bounty.
Now the altcoins collapse, Ethereum is similar. What future for the bounty hunter
Pages:
Jump to: