Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 35. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
Yes, of course keep Hodl. I don't have the best choice except hodl the current situation does make us confused.  I think you better to hodl the potential coins you have, and try to buy more  potential coins at a low price, hodling is better if you truly know which coins you have and what their foreseeable future might be, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and any coin on the top 10 Cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap: Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations. Prices will improve we just need to be patient until the time comes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
There is no other choice for me, I must hodl or I would lose for me exceptional amount of money and that's not what I want for my future. I watch the situation every day and pray for better times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Well, I think that the cryptocurrency market will still rise, I now store tokens and am not going to sell at such a low price !
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
I decided to hodl more bitcoin now. I believe bitcoin will first increase so that market can fully recover. There are low possibilty that market can recover this year. But still I believe in cryptoworld and bitcoin.

I think your idea make sense. Bitcoin will grow first it is true. Altcoins can grow in relation to the bitcoin, but only temporarily and locally. Globally they all depend on Bitcoin
Activity: 264
August 23, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
Yep, still hold guys. What is the point of selling it for 18$ when your buy in was 50$ (Im talking about NEO now) I will hold it till the end, don't change long term strategy and keep on going holding
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
With the current market there is no way out there to profit. Including me lot of users could have experienced big profit expecting big growth. Now nothing can be done as some tokens does not have a small value. Better option is to hold, and the same could get us profited as recovery is a promised fact.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

so, you're after cocaine, my friend?  Cheesy but isn't crypto making enough addiction and euphoria when it goes smoothly as you planned? Wink well, hold is better
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
Keep your coins tight throughout this storm and you will be well rewarded. I know it's tuff, a lot of FUD is being spread around but it's made for a reason.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
I keep holding my coins and hope that the market will recover and my coins will rise in price again.
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
I decided that at the moment it is better to keep all the coins in the long term, at least another six months or a year. At the moment, you can reinvest in some coins.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 22, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
HODL today is the most important thing that you can do for yourself and for your deposit, the whole point is that now the market has a very large psychological state on All participants, this is a fact with which traders agree.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 09:16:22 AM
I will keep holding all my coins, because the market is still below. I think it's better to hold longer than panic to sell. I hope the market is recovering quickly and my struggle is not in vain.
Activity: 69
August 22, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
I don't believe we're aware of what the peak will look like yet. There's a probability a specific coin investment will fail, but crypto is a pretty good investment at the moment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 22, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
Seem like the best option for everyone in this world at the moment is HODL Smiley. Today, Bitcoin price has risen more than 4% and seem like it's a really good signal for us. Beside I think atm, it's too late to cut our loss so we only can keep holding and wait to see the decision from ETF Smiley.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 22, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
I decided to hodl more bitcoin now. I believe bitcoin will first increase so that market can fully recover. There are low possibilty that market can recover this year. But still I believe in cryptoworld and bitcoin.

I think you are on a good path, making a right decision.
I also converted several of my altcoins to BTC because I'am not sure they will have a positive trends this year and BTC looks more promisible for me now.
Despite downtrend of all altcoins i'm still hodliing many of them hoping for the growth. Thanks myself for patience and not selling them for low price))  
If trusting those coins are in questions, better to sell it out for sure there's a lots of things that will happen along with this downtrend most of unusable coins will not gained any support and maybe won't survive but those good project will bounce back together with btc, you need to select and play safe with this bloody market.
Activity: 336
August 22, 2018, 08:34:01 AM
Taking control is the key to your success, but not any pennies you have to hold and they will make a profit for you, depending on the potential coin or not.
Activity: 130
August 22, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

I think you are on a good path, making a right decision.
I also converted several of my altcoins to BTC because I'am not sure they will have a positive trends this year and BTC looks more promisible for me now.
Despite downtrend of all altcoins i'm still hodliing many of them hoping for the growth. Thanks myself for patience and not selling them for low price))  
Activity: 532
August 22, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

You see, you just did it at the wrong time, unfortunately. If you bought something in August 2017 and hold it until December, you would have a different opinion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
The situation in the crypto-currency market is really sad. We are all on equal terms and the amount of our investment portfolio is decreasing. But now is not the best time to sell our coins and it is better to save them until the time when the market recovers.
Activity: 348
August 22, 2018, 08:22:12 AM
Now we just have to keep HOLD,Because the price is too low,Selling tokens caused a lot of damage.
I believe the bull market is coming!
Pages:
Jump to: