Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 33. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
If it has gone low beyond repair
No choice but to hodl and wait till the bearish moment is definitely over and done for
It has been a long bearish moment this year
Hope it gets better

Everybody hope that one to vanished. We are all hoping for the market to bullish. Holding our coins is the safest way to save our capital into loses. We should still hold until crypto market can fully recover.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Well, I keep holding just because I already invested a considerable amount of money on bitcoin and ethereum, and that isn't really that bad because they are not dropping like the rest of the altcoins out there.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
Lol , pretty awesome dream of lambos filled with women and cocaine. But on a more serious note, holding is the best now because selling at these prices is ridiculous except the exchange rate for your country is pretty messed up to the dollar. If not, selling at these prices will only fetch you peanuts which you can get way more in a few months if you just patiently hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
On the off chance that you have no other decision however to hold then no doubt, you have to hold as it is late to stop your misfortune. I think this ongoing fall was the base and we will see the market will gradually recoup from the down pattern. Ideally we see another record-breaking high before this end year and when the ETF endorsement was finished.
Activity: 149
September 03, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
I believe the best strategy for now is still to hodl. It seems like everything is unstable and uncertain so the prices of the coins are not reaching their potential yet. Some projects are still establishing their platform so it may take a while. It is making you lose your sanity but at least you won't regret that you sold low.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 03, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
I believe that I will continue to hold it forever, because what I believe will all come at a time
when every coin we hold and hold will definitely reach its peak, just as bitcoin is the first,
only 1 $ is now the king of each altcoin , it costs tens of thousands of dollars
Activity: 261
September 03, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
I admit it is very difficult to hold because the market is unstable, but I will continue to be in confidence, be patient and keep holding, I am sure there will be a market change for the better.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 03, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
works on decision to follows of use with returns with moderation as defining terms of entry,
to returns as one with numbers on expectation to gains with collection and request as preparing with same of similar terms with strategy on plan with the bitcoin trading investment scheme.
Activity: 546
September 03, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
Opinion should not change because the market is falling, I think that true judges of crypto-currencies will react very positively to the fact that today people still have the opportunity to continue HODL !!
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 03, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

hodling is useful for women no doubts Wink selling out is suitable when your head is brainy enough and you know all the stuff about crypto.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
not sometimes I think holding is the best considering the lack of price stability at the moment with a hold we can get a profit in the future
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
Sometimes HODL is the best idea and decision one can make when uncertainty comes in. Just hold on to your coins for a while then know when you've made profit and sell
Activity: 226
September 03, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
Of course I am still hodling. I have high hopes and faith in this market, and I really do trust the coins that I invested in, so I'm going to continue hodling them because I know for a fact that everything will be back to normal again pretty soon. We just need to be more patient. A bull is coming and we are not even prepared for what is to come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
On your painful way from a Cadillac to an old Ford, you asked this question to yourself a thousand times. If you still hodl, then you shouldn’t sell now. Thus you still have a hope.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 27, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
I have a lot of coins that I keep until better times. I specifically collected such a portfolio with a look at the future. Since I still have hope for growth at the end of the year
You did a smart job. Holding is always better on market falling situation, if our holding coins have a great technology, good team members and others good activities. One day prices will certainly increase. We just need to be patient.Cause patience is the key of success.
Activity: 96
August 27, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Yes, I'm still hodling most of my coins, except the ones that I wanted for short term, and unfortunately, didn't do so well. I think that this is the best time to hodl your coins. Possibly even buy more. The market might be a little discouraging right now, but there's certainty that it is going to bounce back, and I have faith in that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 25, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I got into crypto thinking of it as an investment, so hodling is my choice (not because I am dreaming of lambos, but because I think the market will recover in the future and will be able to make a decent profit at least). Due to the way the market has been behaving my short-term investments are becoming more medium to long-term, but I prefer that than selling at a loss. As long as you never invest more than you can afford to lose, you should be fine with hodling.
Activity: 79
August 25, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
Talked to someone at lunch today who was into bitcoin circa 2012.  He sold around $250 and felt pretty good about himself.  Oops.  He said he did the best on 'coins I totally forgot about' that he was able to dig up once things were exploding in 2017.  HODL works.  Have a hypnotist erase crypto from your memory for 5 years and check back then. Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
I hold, there is nothing left.
All the coins have fallen in price so much that I hope this is already the bottom.
I hope that by the end of the year we will stop falling and will finally see growth. At least slow.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
August 25, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
I hodl but basically I gave up! My portfolio crashed so bad that I don't really care anymore if it goes to 0! So yea hardcore hodl  Cheesy

that's the spirit mate  Cheesy if you have invest money that you can loose... you can hold till the value hit 0 !  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: