Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 31. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 08, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
It seems to me that now holding is not a good idea. I sold the most risky coins and left only those in which I am completely sure. I'm worried about what's happening with the Ethereum.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
Sure I do! If ever you feel like selling, just close your blockfolio app and think of people who sold at less than a dollar a few years back when bitcoin started.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Perhaps this past year the majority of the bridal party experienced excellent overall performance, not to mention it might be different in the present scenario. However there isn't any additional cause compared to all of this is simply an industry, and even we must feel the present scenario. Perhaps it's not going to occur to just about all bridal party, however, I'm certain a number of them may really turn out to be Lambo, in the event that we're individual sufficient to think this.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
As we can see at this moment the price  of btc is very low. Its better to hold  it until the price goes up. Theres nothing wrong in holding as long as you believe that the time will come of the  high price of btc and earn a good profit.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 08, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
I still hold the coins that I have, even though when I see my portfolio continues to decline, but I believe that this will end soon and there will be a surge where all the coins I hold will give me a lot of profit
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
I believe that it is better to keep the received tokens. and when the market starts to grow their price will increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
One thing i know for sure is that only the patient ones will survive and make it big in this space. Crypto requires a lot of patience, which will enable you to be able to hodl. I understand very well that the market is presently down and so many people are watching how things unfold. Some are seriously afraid and that is why they are panic selling.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:33:00 PM
yes still hodl. Again it is the time when crypto currency rate fall down very badly and trading in this situation will be a reason of big lose of money..Holding coin is the best option for now and more better if someone able to invest in eth. because eth is now in a very low scale price and buying eth is undoubtly a wise decision because whenever  it grows back to its real price Investor will get a bumper profit from eth very easily and almost doing nothing..
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
I already have a few coins and I have saved them for quite a long time, because I believe growth at the end of the year will be better.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
O6 my friend. I myself am in the same situation now. Because at the beginning of this year I chose the HOLD strategy. Now my investments were probably only about 30 percent of. Everything else went down. I'm certainly very upset, but my fan e allows me to completely give up and give up, not to mention to sell all these coins and fix at least some profit. But despite all this negative experience, I believe that everything will stabilize and the market will go up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
September 08, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I am still holding because it isn't advisable to do trading right now specially that the values are too low. We should just wait for the bull market which is about to approach. A little more patience is what we all need at the moment. Selling would result to uncertain losses right now.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
Let’s turn on the weekly chart at log mode and see. I think we’re at the end of the ascending triangle. And right now, we’re standing in the gate of the moon. Just hold my friend.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 08, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
Since the volatility characteristics is much obvious with all these cryptocurrencies, which gives me assurance that no matter how low the values might be, it shall surge for green especially laudable ones with good future prospects. Hence , I keep hodl.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 08, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
both decisions are good. it depends of what you want. if you have a job where you earn money and could invest - they do it and don't worry. if you dont have a job - then withwraw your money from crypto and find a job)
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
I would not even recommend XRP for hold
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 08, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

OR.

Nowadays, holding tight wont make you gain profit except you want to hold it for long term only.
If you are only a short term crypto investors, i think to gain profit you must buy and sell very often to get the optimal price.
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
Crypto currencies specially the ruler of crypto world bitcoin  and second ruler in demand and popularity is Eth  are not going in a good time and continuously upsetting people who had bought eth already.But because it is the time when you can buy eth in less price and people demand for it so it will grown up again.so it is the right think to buy eth and make a huge or mega profit from  eth just in a few days.So i will recommend to hold everyone eth who bought already and who untill doeant buy eth I will hardly advice him to buy eth and get a good future  from it.
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
As for me, yes I'm still holding. I have a firm believe that the prices will be better in the future.so, I will still, hodl my coins.im sure it will be worth the wait in the future. I'm certain.
Activity: 61
September 08, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
Yes, definitely we still hodl tokens or coins as of this time because the market are still bloody it cannot guarantee a good profit towards the circulation of stock market. By patience and faith that sooner or later this market trends return to its price it will lead a bigger success.
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
With the bad condition of the market which the price of btc and most of altcoins in the red zone and always decrease every moment, i think it is the time to hodl. The price of btc reach $6,450 per coins today and eth reach $217 per coin. Selling the coins can effect the price of coins more decrease and worthless. So, be patient with this condition, always positive thingking and wait until the price of coins increase drasticly if you want sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: