Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Love Democracy? - page 3. (Read 6040 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
I think both are fine at there own expense.
Activity: 27
April 02, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
Nope. Dictatorship is better as we are not responsible for choosing the gov.
Activity: 92
April 01, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Not really. but i do not even have a strong opinion in that.
Activity: 84
March 24, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
It is not perfect, but no one has invented a better system for now.

Democracy is a very good idea because all of us can freely express ourselves but, people abused the freedom to do so. Most of the people use their freedom right to do nonsense and even foolishness. We people must know our limitations in a such field.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Democracy is an illusion, real democracy is posible via decentralized voting system only.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
Well, to me it seems that most of the countries which claim to be democratic are run by corporate interests nowadays. I like the idea of democracy but I'm not sure if it's being implemented anywhere right now.
Activity: 42
March 10, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
Although Democracy seems the best form of government. Given the values it preaches to achieve. Which include bit not limited to freedom from all forms of discrimination, an Egalitarian society, Economic freedom among others.
 However, and contra distinctly Democracy is laden with internal and intrinsic Fallouts. E.g Authoritarian tendencies, the rule of the few Elite or (mobocracy). Its my educated opinion that Democracy is the end in and or itself but a means to an end.
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 02:42:41 PM
Democracy still makes sense but is being ruled by a  corrupting minds. I pray God helps us.
Activity: 84
March 10, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
It’s still better than all other regimes
Activity: 124
March 10, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
I believe democracy is good and fair kind of form of government. This is what the world kind of government system people are first choice. But the problem if many are abusing this system. And yes people are always abusing it. Democracy is already not a democracy but just a  tool  for   accomplishing any personal interest using the legal term. So for me now democracy should be handle properly if the government fail to do this then nothing  Cam be change.

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
Yes because democracy is the voice of whole nation or country and doesn't matter how many times goverment lying or something because people will stop wating someday Grin
Activity: 104
January 24, 2018, 01:41:55 PM
democracy exists, but most democracies do not exist today.
the value of democracy is gone, there is a lot of cheating everywhere.
So do you love democracy .. ??
democracy is just a name.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Democracy is always in people sides not in government side. Without kidding, for me democracy is better than other way of rulership. But this could not be better if the government is the first problem. The freedom of people choice, the freedom of people to act, speak, and whatever is the first priority of democracy.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Democracy spirit abuse by those few citizens who cry for freedom. They don't know what freedom they need to live by. Freedom to make corruptions, to get high on drugs & many addicted form illegal vices, to murder innocent people, free to do their family dynasty imperial politics, & to have more right for themselves. This world is to much uncertain, the day's is evil so therefore we need a formed of government that have a higher moral ascendancy in true & righteous leadership with a moral standard of authoritative Word of God. As President Duterte said "Change is coming!" I think for now we need most for a Trans-formative Government.
Activity: 90
January 24, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
Hell yeah! Democracy, true democracy, is a wonderful system. Except that it needs to be maintained and nurtured, and can never, NEVER, be taken for granted.
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
of course I still like the democratic system because we both have the right and opportunity to be a leader even more just democratic system in comparison with the royal system
Activity: 91
January 02, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
Depending on the people,if people there are smart and kind, yes, otherwise, no, it would be a disaster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 10:53:22 PM
Democracy is freedom and it is the system of government that we have right now that is better than any else. We can select our own president unlike those other countries that the power is just passed on their relatives that are all corrupt and unfair.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
January 02, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
Democracy is bad, but it's the best we can hope to have
Activity: 154
January 02, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
Democracy has become dangerous, maybe we should think about a technocracy.
Pages:
Jump to: