Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Love Democracy? - page 6. (Read 6040 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 12:30:26 AM
Yes, loving the way our government now, enjoying the freedom of religion, speech, freedom to choose your president.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 25, 2017, 11:43:39 PM
Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.

basically i like democracy idea, but i dont see any country use democracy as good as what democracy about. they claim that democracy is system in their country, but what really happen is they use presidensial or democracy liberal system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 11:25:39 PM
Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.
Democracy, in terms of politics, belongs to the people. Quyen is the owner of the people in all aspects of social life. With bitcoin, every person has a chance to participate in bitcoin and everyone has the benefit of bitcoin. With this market economy we have to be active.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 25, 2017, 09:41:18 PM
Democracy is simply dictatorship and anarchy in disguise.

Let's be free. Let's be self-governing. Lets be free to do anything we want as long as we don't hurt anyone else or his property. That's the way the USA is set up.

Cool
Activity: 387
October 25, 2017, 09:40:00 PM

I still love being part of the Democratic country, love to do the things that we want but with our guidance with the laws of the government. I still love being part of the freedom to vote and elect some government officials.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2017, 07:30:07 PM
Yes. Here in my country, we still enjoy the freedom and democracy that our government offers us. We have the freedom to choose though there are people/politicians who wants to impose their own rules to the people by shoving it down it down to our throats. Despite of that, we are still happy knowing that the current government is doing its best to protect us and our rights. And as citizens, we have to understand that all freedom also has limit and shouldn't be abused.
copper member
Activity: 346
October 25, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

maybe democracy is everyone's hope, but on its application many are not as expected, democracy instead belongs to a person or group only, not belonging to all the people.
democracy which also means freedom of choice and freedom of expression of each individual is in fact even constrained by certain rules and controlled by the governing system of government.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

NO political system would ever be perfect. WHether it os run by monarchy, prime minister, dictatorship and heck even democracy. THIS are all pieces of something that we must ensure that we understand and I wouls always choose democracy as it just means that there would still be power for the people
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

Democracy only Dream but can’t be applied Because Bankers and rich man now control any things
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

I agree, that’s why i love democracy because it really gives the people power and also it gives them the freedom to choose. Democracy is what my country needs because of all the events happening at my country.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2017, 01:40:37 AM
Democracy is actually a good thing if it is in the hand of a good leader/government. Also, freedom, just like any other thing, has a limit people has to know what is okay and what is against the law.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 24, 2017, 10:14:36 PM
I love also democracy,, but some people is over to used it,,they used democracy for own benefits or for there party's or company.
Activity: 60
October 24, 2017, 09:06:21 PM
Well, to me it seems that most of the countries which claim to be democratic are run by corporate interests nowadays. I like the idea of democracy but I'm not sure if it's being implemented anywhere right now.
Obcourse yes.if you live in a democratic country you have right to give your opinion express your thought on current situation and given the right to vote to choose a lider you want to...

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

You are totally right. The goverments are selfish. They use democracy for their own benefits and they don't think communities that don't think like them. These communities are a kind of enemy. Then we don't have to call it not democracy we have to say that it is a start of dictatorship. I don't trust democracy. It seems like democracy gives people freedom but I believe that it is a big lie of 20th century.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
August 14, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

I also love democracy but democracy is for disciplined people and country only.
Democracy is having freedom.If we have freedom, we can do all we want and no one will control us. Due to that, some people abuse this freedom. They do everything they want including bad things and they were unstoppable. Democracy i think is not always a good thing. Sometimes it is better that someone lead but this leader must also know his / her limitation for he/ she must not use the position just for his / her own sake.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2017, 02:27:39 AM
Democracy is still ideal for me because we have the right to choose our leaders, however, democracy is abused by many elected officials to the expense of the welfare of the people.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2017, 01:15:25 AM
I think its just a game created by man to believe that he has the power under a controlling system.
and there is no such thing as democracy, just a couple of laws that are made by the government or the society that allows the person to say some of his opinions without having a fear.

I think you have a valid point here dude. I think pretty much all it does is to give the people a false notion that they're free by allowing them to speak their minds. But i reality, we're all being manipulated by people who are in power by these laws and constitutions that they themsleves aren't even following.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 11, 2017, 02:00:11 PM
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

~ Winston Churchill

“Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried.”

~ Winston Churchill
If you dont know much about democracy look Nort Korea DNRK,an example of the abuse of a word of democracy an some other government do same thing. Word of democracy which means that the authority belongs to the people,has long since lost significance.
The people themselves are to blame. We've learned that you have to take part in the elections and then from us nothing depends. We have forgotten how to demand politicians keep their promises. Bitcoin gave us a mechanism for economic pressure on politicians, but we here use it incorrectly. We are transforming it into a pyramid.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2017, 12:52:47 PM
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

~ Winston Churchill

“Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried.”

~ Winston Churchill
If you dont know much about democracy look Nort Korea DNRK,an example of the abuse of a word of democracy an some other government do same thing. Word of democracy which means that the authority belongs to the people,has long since lost significance.
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 11, 2017, 07:38:41 AM
I think its just a game created by man to believe that he has the power under a controlling system.
and there is no such thing as democracy, just a couple of laws that are made by the government or the society that allows the person to say some of his opinions without having a fear.
Pages:
Jump to: