Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 4. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 01:09:14 AM
Trading is a routine activity I do, at least I will be trading and takes 3 hours per day, even though the market is red but this has never mengahalangiku for trading, when market red then this becomes a great opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 12:17:05 AM
Yes, since there is a chance that the prices will go up, what you need to do is to study why the market fell down at first, if it is due to the value of bitcoin, the tradings will still be the same, but if the value of your coin drops because of its own, i suggest to do cost averaging to prevent further loss and thrn trade once the value goes up. There seems to be a misunderstanding whenever the market is down to stop trading and hold and wait until it goes back up again, trading never stops, keep in mind that you will gain more when there is a bear market than thr bull, since you can accumulate as much coins as you want, then even a slight increase you can sell it for profit, just keep on studying thr charts, there is a reason why we have indicators, and that is to help us, even if we day trade by hours.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 11:48:36 PM
If red days its good to buy some potential coin and wait for the green days. If atcoins dump it is good to investor they will buy more so that they will keep more coins.

Yes still trade even if it is red, buy and sell, if the price falls down deeply then its good to buy, its perfect time to invest and if it rise up even if it is 10%, then you sell it, thats what day trading is, you need more time to watch the movements because every second every minute every hour price will change. So you need to have time to earn profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
If red days its good to buy some potential coin and wait for the green days. If atcoins dump it is good to investor they will buy more so that they will keep more coins.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 11:13:38 PM
It is true that in early 2018 the market of cryptocurrency is very large, but it has all been used, now the market is starting to improve. I am happy and of course you are also happy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 04, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Yes i am still trading while the market is on red because it only means that it was the time to invest since all of the price are down and we can surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 03, 2018, 01:14:18 PM
Well, we have experienced the 65% market correction and I believe that it was the best time to get in irrespective of the market sentiments. I would generally buy according to the systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying smaller units at comparatively higher intervals of time. However, I am a long-term investor and hence never thought of getting out of the market considering the bullish trend. Even the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
the trade is now reddened, a good time to buy and collect as much as possible and sell it when the price is high. I will collect for my sale in years that I think the price is very good.
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
It is true that you can make money when the price is going up and you can also make money when it is going down. At present, I am not trading now, as I don't feel confident.

I think at this time it the right is issued a sum of the bag our own to buy some cryptoes that has a prediction good for the future but I think it need the nerve to each other because we will not be able to predict whether it will last for a while or while. I just advised doing what you believe think realistic with price in all crypto for now we might be better to wait price movements crypto as usual and while not need to do trading activity.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 03, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
I think we should wait for the right moment to buy. There are many cases when prices fall, we buy and prices continue to fall. That will make us lose money. The best way to trade in the red is to choose the right time to buy

actually if we think for the short term, in these two months bitcoin always has a big price difference to make a profit, we always based on long-term price and green chart and forget it, active traders really like this trend because the price difference is big enough and come in normal fluctuations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
most of guys are holding while red is taking place, but some are selling too. So anyway there is not whole market red, there are green coins too
Activity: 117
May 03, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
I do still trade even though red markets .. i shuld buy more on dips it wont last long
Altcoins recover after 2months I have gained a lot for the past few months

I think even though I personally believe that this is just a while and very historical (that occur in the past on the same period), is still sad to see what we have obtained only remove within a few hours and day. the only way to the market cryptocurrency. said that we can make money in the trade when market up and when the market is down. this time, the market cryptocurrency experience bloodshed large (even though there may be greater previous) where some estimates that we lost about 40% of the market value so far.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
I think we should wait for the right moment to buy. There are many cases when prices fall, we buy and prices continue to fall. That will make us lose money. The best way to trade in the red is to choose the right time to buy
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 03, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
When the market is red, it is a great opportunity to earn money. I often trade on red market days because we are going to buy a lower price than the previous days
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 03, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
I will not trade while the market is red. I usually sell Bitcoin and switch to USDT when Bitcoin and market down. That is a safe method that I frequently use
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
Yes i still trade when the market is red but as usual when the market is alive . Red only says that few is trading and panic sellers are too much.  Buying at dip price is a good way to earn higher when the bull market starts.
If you are a person that has existed and you are very familiar with this market for a long time, trading in the red market is very normal when you know that it is a good opportunity to accumulate and receive a large profit after a recovery. However, I still remind you that the red market is always the giant spider web, if you are not careful and pay attention, you will easily fall into the trap and your capital will stand still, and you can only wait for a long time to get out of the situation, with people who have weak psychology or lack of experience, they should shut down and go to sleep, instead of plunging into this game

When the market is reddish with a pressure, it's sometimes not a good idea to keep trading. But if you make margin trade, you can open sell positions so that you be able to earn money even the market goes down during a bear market.

I don't like to trading actively during reddish markets not to take extreme risks.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 03, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
No matter how the bad the market in the crypto world is, if i need to sell my coins, then i won't hesitate to, even when the situation is dire. Well I can't help it, since this is my only source of income so if I'm really in need o f some cash then i have no choice even if the market is bleed, i had to. Some of us looks in the Bright side, they see red market as an opportunity to buy more coins, then sell when the prices surge.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
Yes i still trade when the market is red but as usual when the market is alive . Red only says that few is trading and panic sellers are too much.  Buying at dip price is a good way to earn higher when the bull market starts.
If you are a person that has existed and you are very familiar with this market for a long time, trading in the red market is very normal when you know that it is a good opportunity to accumulate and receive a large profit after a recovery. However, I still remind you that the red market is always the giant spider web, if you are not careful and pay attention, you will easily fall into the trap and your capital will stand still, and you can only wait for a long time to get out of the situation, with people who have weak psychology or lack of experience, they should shut down and go to sleep, instead of plunging into this game
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
May 03, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
I believe it's the best time to trade cryptocurrencies when then exchange market is in red because that means cryptocurrencies are having a cheap price. So all you have to do is buy cryptocurrencies at  a cheaper price and trade it only when the price is high.
Activity: 476
May 03, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
Yep! Honestly, i like trading while everything is red. It's like an end of season sale in the malls. But this time, the prices are real and you can actually get money once everything is green already (provided you bought at the right time). Alot of people here paniced and sold. Me and many others smiles and bought some more. Now, we have a smile on our faces.
Pages:
Jump to: