Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 5. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 09:48:37 AM
Yes i still trade when the market is red but as usual when the market is alive . Red only says that few is trading and panic sellers are too much.  Buying at dip price is a good way to earn higher when the bull market starts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 03, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
Please! When the market plummeted i bought until I can't buy no more! I continued to buy even though alot of the people keep telling me to sell. Now I'm laughing myself all the way to bank with the earning i got now that it's increasing. Honestly i had doubts, but no more! HODL!
Activity: 493
May 03, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
I think it's okay to trade when the red price for those who are experienced in trading. but for those of you who are not experienced should not and patiently wait until the price recovered. or for those who have a lot of money this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 03, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

I always trading cryptocurrencies even the market is full of red. I am using different tools like RSI and MACD for me to easily predict the price of the coin. There are a lot of opportunities that I can get even the cryptocurrency market is still red.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
May 03, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

No, that should be the time to buy because of red. Do not immediately trade it early when red, because it can increase its value and grow. Be patient and relax, don't be too hurry. You will trade it when the time comes the tokens is increasing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
Red is when it is time to buy the dip in anticipation of the rise. It provide an opportunity for the cryptocurrency investors or buyers to purchase coins at a lower price. Those who have already holding coins can still gains profits by waiting for their price to go up again instead of selling them while the entire market is in red.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
Yes ,cause red colour is a sign to buy more and more tokens while they are cheap, red are made by this fud or sometimes news coming from different countries that they will ban bitcoin .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
I only buy in the red! The human psychology is very unfriendly for long term investing and I believe that a lot of people sell just becuase others are selling. Keep your head cool!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

The market situation is red, now it's time to buy and save.
Red or green market conditions are the same for me. It's just a matter of time, time to make a buying or selling decision.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
May 03, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Buy when the market is stable (accumulating) and sell when the market is moving or vice versa if you want to short with margin.
But its true that this is almost exactly the same pattern as in previous years, so be patient.
Activity: 490
May 03, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

I choose to stop for a moment, because I am not ready to accept losses, I always convince myself that by waiting a few weeks, then I will find the right time to trade again.
but if I see a coin that has good potential, then I decided to buy it and sell when the price has started to improve.
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 03, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

yes your prediction is correct early this year bitcoin the price down but in mid-April this bitcoin start creeping up again. March was a good time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin trade at the time the price goes down in my opinion no matter as long as in the trade you get a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 06:22:38 AM
 Still Trading When Red? You have to still trading when is red because sales will still drop and people that understand will be buying and investing while the novis will will be selling at lower  rate for the investor that will yield more when the price improves
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

honestly, red  bloodbath! i sometimes waited that to happen for it will means new oppurtunity to gain big profit. when the coin is turning red  and we make trading that will surely generate greater number of coin and if the price will rebounce for sure you will hit the jockpot.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
Personally, I try not to sell anything and wait for the right time, when the market is red. But if I had more money, I would buy some coins.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
Typically, experienced traders can sense when confidence is at the highest level and understand that periods of defeat are lurking if they do not immediately control themselves. They understand very well to read the condition, that if they do not control their emotions, then a successive defeat will come soon.

Keep in mind, times of defeat can never be avoided. However, when traders are able to recognize their overly high self-esteem, they can minimize the impact of over-leverage in transactions and this means traders can also reduce the number of losses incurred. The following tips are quoted from ForexTime, an international Cyprus brokerage, which will be useful in your trading activity.
)t
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 11:01:22 PM
could have benefited, because our capital for trading is also reduced. and when the red market, there is still a slight increase. and we can take advantage of those moments.
Actually, that is the opportunity that people are waiting, during those red days that is happening in the market since it is their opportunity to buy more coins at a low price and could earn a lot when the price goes up again, so red days should treat in opposite ways.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 02, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
could have benefited, because our capital for trading is also reduced. and when the red market, there is still a slight increase. and we can take advantage of those moments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 02, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
I think the best course of action during times like this that the market is red is to buy as much as you can and HOLD on to them. Be patient and continue in believing in Bitcoin, it will recover and will be able to bounce back, once it does, that's the time when you can sell your coins for better profit gains. In cases like this, you can still do trading and investing you just need to be more strategic and smart about your actions.
Activity: 476
May 02, 2018, 09:54:58 PM
of course I still trading when the market condition is red because when the red in my opinion it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can it is a golden opportunity for you to be able to get a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: