Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 6. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
If in a red zone, I'll just buy a new token for investment. But I will not sell the tokens I have when I'm in the red zone. So when the red zone is the right time to buy, and the green zone is the right time to sell but depends on your own profit target.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
when the price actually decreased as now I still continue to trade. because when prices go down or up, as long as we can still make a profit, I will continue to trade. if you already bought a coin and the price continues to fall, let's say it's a profit savings. because as long as the coins are still unsold, even though the price continues to fall, we will not lose.
Activity: 46
May 02, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
Well for me,  If the market is red, I will just pause for a while and hold my token until the market is turning into green before I'm going to trade it.  Because as far as I know, trading at the time when the market is red actually means that we are going to lose all your investment with our very own hands and this will not be something which we have in our mind. But we all know the fact that trading at time when the market is green is a profitable thing to do. So in times of red market, holding our coins will be a better idea, we need to hold all our coins by that time to avoid losing money and just wait until the market is turning green then that's the best time to trade. I guess that's the best thing that traders should do so that we'll assure that we may have something good in the future instead of suffering and repent eventually.
Activity: 266
May 02, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

All trader ang investor knows about on where and when they can get profit from bitcoin, this is not a new issue for us unless you are a newbie of Bitcoin world. It depends upon the strategy they apply  their selves on what the tecknique they use for earning profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 02, 2018, 12:39:38 AM
trading does not know red or green, every time I keep trading. red means to have lots of buy, green sell time. and 3 days this coin alternates flying to the moon. coins in my wallet are starting to increase, BTC, ETH, IGNIS 100%, LTC, today NXT.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 02, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
I recommend to do not trading when market is red .because market value can't predict when red. Better than wait until market back to green again. Just be patience compared you got loss.
maybe when the price is red, I think that's the right way to buy in large quantities after it's waiting for it to come back green. even more so for now. well, when bitcoin prices rise above $ 10k it will definitely make an effect on other coins.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 11:55:32 PM
I recommend to do not trading when market is red .because market value can't predict when red. Better than wait until market back to green again. Just be patience compared you got loss.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
It is clear that the market is only temporary, red if during this time to buy is the best, don't throw COINS, because market fall as expected in the next few months market rises again, you will earn more profit opportunities.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
May 01, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

I often trading cryptocirrencies even the cryptocurrrency market is down. I am really sure that the cryptocurrency market will easily overcome its problem and challenges.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 01, 2018, 11:32:17 PM
It is very difficult to get rid of the red as the effect of the whales continues.We need to be patient.I believe the market will turn green again.

For me to buy it because it is buying when the price is falling sharply, so take advantage of such situations. And of course when the price is down or red I wait until the long point is long down
if the market is red, wait until the price is at the lowest point. when the price has reached its lowest point where we start to buy it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 01, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

If you are skillful person, the you can trade even the cryptocurrency market is red. There are a lot of opportunities that we can get if the market is down. It is the best time to make investment with cryptocurrencies because the price of thr cryptocurrencies are cheap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
It is very difficult to get rid of the red as the effect of the whales continues.We need to be patient.I believe the market will turn green again.

For me to buy it because it is buying when the price is falling sharply, so take advantage of such situations. And of course when the price is down or red I wait until the long point is long down
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
may be very risky when trading when the market is red because the price of coins may continue to fall and will only make us lose, but if we are lucky then we can get profit by buying when the market is red
If you did buy when the market is red then congratulations because the price of bitcoin right now is going up and that is one of the cheap coins in the market and since its market is red for a few weeks and now it is now moving up and trying to show some strength and maybe the price of bitcoin might go up more than the latest all time high.
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
may be very risky when trading when the market is red because the price of coins may continue to fall and will only make us lose, but if we are lucky then we can get profit by buying when the market is red
Activity: 14
April 12, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

What happen today, I am pretty sure it happened for the past years. So it is just a characteristic of the coin. So if the price today is low, it is better to buy. Soon it will just go higher only we must keep track of its value.
Activity: 6
April 12, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
When the market are in red. Investor should think to buy with low price and wait for the green come back!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
April 12, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
Me yes im still trading even though its on red. Because not all token get red there is some token that pumping price but not huge just a little bit
in addition to your comment during red on market for me it was an opportunity to buy token that i think has a good potential. most of my experience on trading i earn 2x nor 10x with that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
Me yes im still trading even though its on red. Because not all token get red there is some token that pumping price but not huge just a little bit
Activity: 228
April 12, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
I still trade even though it is currently red because we can still make a profit even though the market is red. if you know and understand how to trade does not matter even though the market is red but if you do not understand it would be better you wait for the market back stable because trading at the time the market is red is a big risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
I have been stopped trading since the market's big fall down. I think I should wait for the right time, when the market will be positive again. I believe that day is not so far from today, in the 2nd Q of the year, the market should rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: