Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 7. (Read 1362 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 01, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

This is the kind of question that cannot die and I wish no one will ask this kind of questions anymore, everytime bitcoin crashes this forum is full of this kind of question, I'm just glad that only newbies ask this if it is a higher rank member I will be surprised.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
March 01, 2018, 11:01:04 PM
DONT MIND THEM BRO,

This cryptocurrency is a game, if you dont have that balls to carry Bitcoin you can take it out no one will stop you. Its just like your playing a card game, but in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you have a bit chance to win here, many of the people now a days dont have time or they are lazy to read thats why they dont have trust on bitcoin plus many high people now released fake news so if your new in cryptoworld you will be scared on what other people said. just trust the cryptoworld bro.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Its hard to say that, because cryptocurrency is the future of the economic of the world when we see it from the development of the digital in this era. We must adapt with this situation so we can take the good opportunity from this situation
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
Many people post Bitcoin death just to cause panic, or to find a topic to upgrade their account, for whatever reason, this is a nasty behavior.
Activity: 229
March 01, 2018, 10:33:38 PM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
We have nothing to pay attention to because the muddy waterfalls do not go well, nothing is too nice. But in a form of coin technology is the key to the development of value as well as usability. Bitcoin can lag behind with more modern technology coins in the future. It will not die while retaining its own identity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
March 01, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
Don't worry bitcoin would not dead now, if it going dead its still a long way until the bitcoin couldn't mining more. As long altcoin still exists and many new company start their own ico, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will still exist. Because many investor would invest their money on it.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

For the true believer's of Bitcoin, the bitcoin is never dies.As we look at the price of bitcoin now are still alive, impact the price value of bitcoin  grow and grow to the highest level. So we abolish that FUD about bitcoin.We should think positive always in bitcoin. Because we are here to support bitcoin to grow not to die.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 09:25:02 PM
believe in yourself, if you are happy with bitcoin then you already know what will happen in the coming days, I am here to continue to invest with bitcoin, and rest assured bitcoin will continue to grow in the years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 09:14:06 PM
It is an inconsistent person. They think bitcoin will die, whereas the price of bitcoin is now increasing and improving. Bitcoin prices have steadily increased over the past few weeks, even as prices have gone through 10,000USD and this has become an exciting development. I will continue to be optimistic that bitcoin can show a much better graph than it is today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 01, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
FUD are no joke lol, fresh investor would certainly care most about being the right time to entry or some sort of fiancial whenever to quit after suffering some major loss on the current downfall. Its too naive to think cryptocurrency would simply die off, its a matter of supply/demand, usability and potential technology.
Activity: 126
March 01, 2018, 09:10:44 PM
All the funny stuff got annoying. When lambo, is btc dead, moon. That stuff was funny but I feel like people started to get more serious especially since the last drop and people losing a lot of money. They sold at a loss and can't return. The market is super controlled now IMO
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

They are just the people don't know what are they doing here, why they are here? They are just the people spreading a FUD so other people can notice them but still all of the people who has a lot experienced on cryptocurrency are already immune on FUD like that. That's why they are trying so hard to get attentions of the people here.
Activity: 133
March 01, 2018, 09:05:32 PM
Bitcoin will never end and it will never die. They said that maybe they just starters in bitcoin and didnt know yet about bitcoin. Just ignore them if they will say that again, in the end you will just laugh at them Grin
Activity: 201
March 01, 2018, 08:39:07 PM
Bitcoin either just a decrease in ordinary price does not mean it or will die. that tells you like it may not know or a new person who knows about bitcoin and they will probably lose a lot of in bitcoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 01, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
Yes, they are just annoying us, someone saying that it is dead maybe because hes not in favor of bitcoin in the first place. Or maybe he gives up on bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will never end.
copper member
Activity: 179
March 01, 2018, 08:18:54 PM
Bitcoin is and will be undead Wink
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 01, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
Bitcoin price is back and forth. Its normal,  its healthy so stop wondering why its going down.  Ofcourse its a currency,  even fiat has a recession stage.
Activity: 85
March 01, 2018, 08:01:46 PM
Never mind those people, bitcoin will never be dead. Bitcoin even dropped its price and that is normal since bitcoin has a volatile factor but that does not mean that bitcoin will stop. We must be positive that bitcoin will continue to operates.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 01, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Those who says Bitcoin is already dead are the new investors they were not able to experience Bitcoin before when its still new. With all the cryptos that was developed after Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the only crypto that really went too far or grows very high when it comes to price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 07:35:49 PM
How can they say that bitcoin is dead, they are just weak people who are easily discouraged when the value of bitcoin falls,In the world of crypto it's common to experience an increase and decrease,Should ignore the thought of those who think bitcoin is dead, Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: