Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 3. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
Bitcoin is a brand that represents the entire cryptocurrency market. People first learn about bitcoin and then begin to understand that there are altcoins. I think the price of bitcoin will only grow.
Activity: 340
April 02, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
I know the question is annoying but it expresses the doubts that many people will have. It's understandable why they feel that way. People generally have an understanding of their country's currency.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 02, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

All those who want to get out are always free to do so. Their liberty is not limited here in crypto. They are always on their own. They are totally free. They are not under any authority that forces or compels them to do otherwise. That is why there are so many losers here because people are always free to give up or panic sell any moment they want. But let them be aware that there are as many regrets as panic sellers and weak hands.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
Those who keep saying bitcoin is dead do not know ably thing about coin. The negative review of coins from some people could really be annoying. But, I believe things will get better again. It's not only bitcoin that's going through Dip. It will soon come up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
Its their first bubble pop, expect them to behave like this. Also this much volatility is not normal outside the crypto markets. It would actually be catastrophic in the traditional markets if a currency or stock drops by this much.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 04:42:35 AM
It's really annoying. The negative emotions that have spread have affected me a lot. I believe in Bitcoin and I think it's about to erupt.
Activity: 247
April 02, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Bitcoin is alive! But big uncles try to drop it lower. They benefit from a low rate, they have the money to manipulate the market. So do not give in to provocation!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 02, 2018, 01:36:33 AM
People tend to change their minds and they look where it is easier and faster to earn than to risk and see every day, although small but losses. The one who is confident in himself and his investments is not going to do this, the rest just do nothing here.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 02, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
this is totally FUD,  Many new traders crypto just makes them mad, I believe the time will be silence fake news
with a lot of fake news we should need a little more thorough about choosing some good crypto coin for now so as not to disappoint in the future.
Activity: 107
April 02, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
There's a lot of people who are saying non sense thing. They dont believe thats why they say a lot of negative comments. But the truth is bitcoin is not dead. We dont need to worry about this issue. they will just bring negative comment since they really don't have much faith and information needed. We only need to do is just to ignore those people who are saying non sense things about bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 02, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
You're right. Those who ask if bitcoin is dead don't help but makes others worry and make them do panic selling. If you are  not new to this forum, you'll know that bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin might be low now but it will pump again higher than before, you know it if you are really into this forum
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 01, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Those who always ask if bitcoin is dead are either newbie or those who really want to make sure because they have something bigger to lose. I know these kind of questions make us tired reading all over again and again, but if it can make someone feel secured, why not give them the proper information they ask? About those who just want to spread panic, just stop it guys.

Yes you're right man, they are afraid to loss some money that's why they always repeat questioning if bitcoin is dead, guys bitcoin is giving us a chance to invest that's why they are dipping deeply but its not permanent, and those who buy at higher cost you dont need to worry because bitcoin will rise up to your expectation. Stop asking if bitcoin is dead. That's not true.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 10:40:16 PM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

Agreed.
People with lack of information and believes in the tech will just looking at this with one view, fast profits.
And they will just bring negative comment since they really don't have much faith and information needed.
Activity: 171
April 01, 2018, 10:29:53 PM
Those who always ask if bitcoin is dead are either newbie or those who really want to make sure because they have something bigger to lose. I know these kind of questions make us tired reading all over again and again, but if it can make someone feel secured, why not give them the proper information they ask? About those who just want to spread panic, just stop it guys.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:35:41 PM
Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
Yes and I don't know why many people here asking a lot about that question. They joined cryptocurrency even they don't have any idea what is. They've bought cryptocurrency even not doing their own search and right now when Bitcoin is completing the 70% correction they panicking like the end of the world.
Activity: 90
April 01, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.

Yes! I agree for that, people could tell you about that was not have idea the world of crypto.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 08:18:51 PM
Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 08:18:47 PM
In fact it is freedom of speech, anyway for what we believe words that may not quite understand crypto, if only for reasons of bitcoin or ethereum prices decreased large enough they may not know the price of bitcoin and ethereum when first appeared.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 01, 2018, 08:12:20 PM
Just ignore people what they talking that bitcoin is dead,yes the price is declining but it doesn't mean bitcoin is dead.I think bitcoin will recover this ciming months.Let's all hope for the best.
Activity: 600
April 01, 2018, 08:01:32 PM
now the bitcoin price is cheaply indicating bitcoin is not dead, and you should not be afraid to invest now because in the coming months the price will rise again, this time is actually your chance to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: