Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 4. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:50:40 PM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

I think, if someone newbie asks like this.
most likely this is a deliberate created with some that he planned.
I myself am sick of reading every question like this. yes we know all this to make the beginners to panic.
Just the whole market is red, bitcoin is constantly declining, it causes depression in people. That's why everyone is constantly talking about the death of bitcoin, especially new people often say about it. I bet that as soon as another wave of growth begins, talk of the death of bitcoin will stop immediately.  Cheesy
The long fall of the crypto currency has a very strong effect on people. Even I have signs of depression. The red market is very hard on people, especially those who do not have enough money to wait for the start of the market recovery. That's why people start talking about the fact that bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

I myself am sick of reading every question like this. yes we know all this to make the beginners to panic.
Just the whole market is red, bitcoin is constantly declining, it causes depression in people. That's why everyone is constantly talking about the death of bitcoin, especially new people often say about it. I bet that as soon as another wave of growth begins, talk of the death of bitcoin will stop immediately.  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
Agree. But it seems they just want smb to confirm and calm down them that everything will back to normal
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 16, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
i totally agree with you. there are too many FUDers in the market. Instead of researching and understanding about crypto and its technology, they just ask everywhere. Although there are still many arguments about crypto but this is your chance. If everything is clear, you do not have chance to get profit because all people have invested and hold coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 16, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
I think people deliberately raise panic so that the market fails and they bought coins. One should not listen to such people, there is some truth in their words but just enough to agree and do the opposite.

Those people loves to troll and loves to see people dumping their coins which can make the market worse, is too dumb. So people should know what news to absorb and which is just a shit. Those who are saying bitcoin is dead are the one who's dead long time ago for not believing its capabilities and sooner will post here and saying he missed the train and his late for the party, and that's so pathetic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
I think people deliberately raise panic so that the market fails and they bought coins. One should not listen to such people, there is some truth in their words but just enough to agree and do the opposite.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2018, 02:03:17 AM
Many questions like that and I think it's a question that does not have a message that motivates crypto price increases. and I prefer to ask questions such as about developing technological skills or successful steps in the crypto world and I think it's better to ask questions about crypto development that will have a positive effect on bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 12:43:03 AM
his is totally FUD,  Many new traders crypto just makes them mad, I believe the time will be silence fake news. i think for bitcointalk members will be no problem wht the questions. It is not FUD but is a show of lack of knowledge of bitcoin.

They asking that because they don't really what Bitcoin is they only knew about Bitcoin is they will earn money by investing on it without doing their search about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that's why when Bitcoins was going down for it's correction they saying Bitcoin is dead, scammed or a bubble.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 16, 2018, 12:38:08 AM
the idiots who keep on asking whether bitcoin is dead, don't care about the answer of it. what they want is to create panic among people so that they can buy more bitcoin themselves.
also there are other types of idiots who call bitcoin dead to advertise their shitcoins during their pumps.

don't take any of them seriously, just watch their desperate attempts and laugh Cheesy
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
Those asking that question is those who has no faith in bitcoin, they are the one who do not understand the real bitcoin. But some of them are just asking to have a question in thread even they asked it so many times.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 15, 2018, 11:51:38 PM
Some people are unmindful of spreading bad report about crypto based on speculation and rumors they get somewhere, without thinking if its true or not. We should be careful and screen everything before we accept it, just because bitcoin is this and that does not mean its nothing or it became useless.. bitcoin will not be easily be dead or ceased off course people behind it will not allow it to happen.
Of course. people will not easily mention dead bitcoin. unless they want to make falling bitcoin prices and take a chance to buy at a bargain price

Most of the people in the Crypto World if the bitcoin was dropping her price they thinking it's going to end or die, but most of them is a beginner in CryptoCurrency and didn't know about the bitcoin price is fluctuations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 15, 2018, 11:36:48 PM
his is totally FUD,  Many new traders crypto just makes them mad, I believe the time will be silence fake news. i think for bitcointalk members will be no problem wht the questions. It is not FUD but is a show of lack of knowledge of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 11:34:03 PM
Yes I agree, because all of us know that bitcoin is not dead. We know the status of bitcoin, although nowadays the bitcoin is at the lower price but I believe it will be back and rise again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 11:14:38 PM
Some people are unmindful of spreading bad report about crypto based on speculation and rumors they get somewhere, without thinking if its true or not. We should be careful and screen everything before we accept it, just because bitcoin is this and that does not mean its nothing or it became useless.. bitcoin will not be easily be dead or ceased off course people behind it will not allow it to happen.
Of course. people will not easily mention dead bitcoin. unless they want to make falling bitcoin prices and take a chance to buy at a bargain price
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 15, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
Activity: 290
March 15, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
The people who are always saying that are either haters or who have little knowledge about the technology. Bitcoin will never die, bitcoin is so big and popular to just die out. Bitcoin has already prove to them that by staying strong through out the years and I think that is enough answer to those undying questions.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 10:38:25 PM
I fully support this view, because the more people see the inscription that bitcoin is dead or something in this spirit, then I think the more people do not read anything about the situation and just start telling everyone that bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
Everyone panic why? this question is si redandunt because of the present status of the cryptos. It will not died, it could be controlled but to die the fact that it helps many people and it solves unemployment problem so I think that they will not allow it to die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 09:57:22 PM
Bitcoin will never die, believe or not, that depends on you & I dont care. Stop asking!
Pages:
Jump to: