Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 5. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:48:57 PM
I think that bitcoin is dead just hoax. Bitcoin always rising for many time. Sometimes, if the price decrease, it is normal situation because the price of coin in cryptocurrency is fluctuative Smiley
I find it difficult to understand why people are talking about Bitcoin's death every day. I think time has already given the answer. Bitcoin will always exist and it will develop better and better.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:45:09 PM
Those people are weaklings. They are afraid that their investment might be in danger just because of some dips and falls of bitcoin. They don't have any idea that this is how market works, it falls in order to attract more clients and investors, it falls because of some people are selling their coins but what they don't know is that after this fall, it will rise back again to the price they never expected. They should get used to the market. This is the reason why most people regret doing panic selling is because they think that after a dip, bitcoin will die and will never recover again.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 179
March 15, 2018, 09:42:57 PM
this is all just a charade, they big players make news do various ways to drop the price. those who panic began to fear this is where the chance of the whales to take the opportunity. everything has been read. lol

I don't really believe that btc is dead. If it's dead why is it still operating and came up with greater value. Another black propaganda that wants to ruin btc reputation. By this it, panic will rise and buyers will sell btc. But this is just a part of btc challenges that it faces. Hopefully btc will survive.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 09:31:49 PM
this is all just a charade, they big players make news do various ways to drop the price. those who panic began to fear this is where the chance of the whales to take the opportunity. everything has been read. lol
Activity: 170
March 15, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
i think that is reasonable why they asked you that question, because based on the fact, bitcoin price is going down and everybody little bit afraid because other coin price has the same problem. i know it hard for us to loss profit but it is a the fact. just hope that btc and other coin price will be back to normal
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 15, 2018, 09:23:33 PM
Every time  the bitcoin price goes down people asking  if it is the end of the bitcoin. Normally those people who always asking are newbie and weak-hands if you accept  the world of digital currencies  do not panic because its normal that the price drop and up. Just keep in mind invest that you can afford to lose.

#Datarius
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
People want to have easy ways of learning or getting something. Same as knowledge about crypto currencies. This is complicated phenomenon from technical and economic perspective, thus it requires lots of reading and subject study. As no one wants to analyze the market there are lots of such questions. And it’s always fun to read the answers too
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 15, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
As long as Blockchain is still exisiting and more are adapoting bitcoin and cryptos will not die for now, it is a tech that have come to stay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 15, 2018, 08:26:48 PM
IoIz... Bitcoin IMO own will not die as far as I know as long as blockchain technology is still existing bitcoin and cryptos lives on.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Maybe the reason why they are asking if Bitcoin is Dead is because they are not used in its price dropping. If only someone will teach them or if they search the history of Bitcoin they will realize that Bitcoin came from a low price and they should be happy with its current price because we are still seeing 4 digits. This is the problem with new investors without a background in Bitcoin a small fall with the price will make them think its the end already.
Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
I hate to ask how bitcoin will die because I still want to get a lot of profit from this business and I think many people also think so
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 08:20:37 PM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
The same situation for us but we need to keep our own opinion to make our investment.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
I think this is the time that the real holders are known and the weak ones that are just in crypto for profit....don't listen to them
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 08:06:47 PM
many coin operators are just for fun so when bitcoin prices go down they also react negatively, I guess that's natural but not for people who invest seriously coin, they do not do the same thing
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

Yes, I agree , these kind of threads are annoying and has no value.
It seems that only ones asking this question is the ones which got in to market at NY craze and are in deep los right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
So much panic everywhere! People, firstly calm down and begin to think sensibly! If cryptomarket follows to traditional market rules, all sells now only makes situation worse!
Activity: 308
March 15, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
They invest so they are worry about their money, what's wrong man? What ever, trade at your own risk, how much you accept to lose then you can invest that amount of money!
Just don't sell house or car or wife to all in invest LoL
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
What is happening in the market is a temporary phenomenon. It is necessary to survive a little bit the time of the fall of bitcoin, and soon it should go up!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
I think people who often ask about bitcoin are dead, they are like not having a job. only fools often ask about such things.
bitcoin will not die, what happens to bitcoin at this time is the manipulation of investors to reduce the price of bitcoin so they can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
Well, this is not quite so, just people are really worried for the fate of bitcoin, and do not want to lose their money and because of this write various nonsense. But I agree with you that this is all the manipulation and soon the price will go up, now we just have to wait.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
I think people who often ask about bitcoin are dead, they are like not having a job. only fools often ask about such things.
bitcoin will not die, what happens to bitcoin at this time is the manipulation of investors to reduce the price of bitcoin so they can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: