Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 14. (Read 24132 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 25, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
The main reason why people compare ETH with BTC is that it is usually at the second position, which ETH is not able to maintain from last few months. Other reason is that ETH market moves up and down in relation to BTC market movements. It the only currency that can beat btc if BTC goes down further. Now both are equally important and famous in crypto lovers, BTC has edge of pioneer.

The main reason is that these two cryptocurrencies are the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market. Each of them occupies its important niche and they do not interfere with each other.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 25, 2018, 05:55:12 PM
people are still comparing ETH with BTC in case of their prices. they don't understand that these assets have different purposes and the price is not the main thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
The benefit btc is enjoying at the moment is because it was the first to be invented, despite that eth has also proven on several occasions to be a good and useful coin. Just as btc is being adopted, eth has also gained mass adoption. Well, to me, I won't compare the two, but will use them to my own advantage, because of their prospects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 25, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
Comparing ETH with Bitcoin is like comparing apple with grapes just because they are both fruits.

Both are great coins (a plus for btc) but their purposes on cryto market is completely different.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
actually all that is a choice and confidence when you have decided to invest in one of these coins then you must be sure that the coin in the future will be able to give you many benefits because both coins have their advantages and disadvantages of each.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 04:13:50 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Finally someone has mentioned this unnecessary comparings. They are opening shit topics like who will king, eth blah blah I really bored seeing these topics everyday and thank you for opening this topic for this.
Activity: 616
December 25, 2018, 04:07:09 PM
BTC and ETH are very strong elements in cryptocurrency so many people always expect price increases. Maybe this is the most profitable year for BTC and ETH for heavy spending for all investors who hope to sell the long-term altcoins they save to get bigger money at a low price and difficult to develop. We cannot argue with anyone because from the start we were prepared for risks and when the market could change quickly.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 25, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
I really think wired when I saw some post comparing ethereum to bitcoin and it really pis me up like what's the point of comparison between both coin and i highly see ethereum going places upon the whole altcoins hold to it, but bitcoin still play more role in the crypto world than ethereum has ever did and is the main time we stop the comparison.
Activity: 392
December 25, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Yes, I also think that these coins cannot be compared. Bitcoin is the most important coin. Ether will always be in second place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 25, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

They are not the same, always bear that in your mind. Ethereum was a kind of utility token which was commonly used by the new altcoins here in this business. And Bitcoin was a miles away differ into Ethereum, and obviously their price to one another has a big gap difference too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 25, 2018, 02:08:18 PM
Well this its really funny, ETH Compare with BTC & BTC Compare with GOLD. That's a normal thing if the people compare some item with another item. Atleast each item/currency/project have their features, technology & value.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
It is normal for people to make comparison among things and argue about the best among them. By doing this we educate each other better and convince other why will think one is better than the other and this kind of argument is healthy argument.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 25, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
The main reason why people compare ETH with BTC is that it is usually at the second position, which ETH is not able to maintain from last few months. Other reason is that ETH market moves up and down in relation to BTC market movements. It the only currency that can beat btc if BTC goes down further. Now both are equally important and famous in crypto lovers, BTC has edge of pioneer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 25, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
I totally agree. Two different coins. they have different block chains. The platform of the two is different. but still folks continue to compare these two coins. I'm really bored with these comparisons. Let's be realistic and work on the right things.
Activity: 390
December 25, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
comparing and debating between Ethereum and Bitcoin this is just waste your time, because the both are different between the features and technology that are brought and they stretch.

Bitcoin and Ethereum has different market shares
Activity: 644
December 25, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
I think comparing Ethereum with Bitcoin doesn't matter because everyone has a different view. When viewed from my eyes, Bitcoin is indeed much better than Ethereum. But this Ethereum has a very good attraction for investors. I think Ethereum has a very good future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 25, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
BTC is a speculative tool. This cannot be said about ETH. BTC is very inconvenient. Long transactions and large fees. ETH shows itself better in this matter. But seriously, ETH is more like the currency of the future.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
BTC and ETH cannot be compared. You can benefit from both of them with investment peacefully and are good at implementing strategies. Investment in ETH is easier because it has more methods, such as from many ICOs that use the ETH platform. And bitcoin may be a little more difficult because the price is more expensive. But basically, they are both pretty good and promising coins for a long time.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
For me, all the coins are almost the same, well, of course only the product of Ethereum and bitcoin are working, and the coins are completely different , and so all the coins are used to transfer funds
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 25, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
I agree with you and think that both of these coins have different goals and you cannot compare them. The reason of comparison is that Ethereum has a great potential to overcome Bitcoin with its upcoming updates.
Pages:
Jump to: