Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 17. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
Everyone has a different opinion if comparing Bitcoin with Ethereum. In my view, these two coins are very good and have potential. Crypto is increasingly popular because of Bitcoin and Ethereum, so comparing the two coins, I don't think it's important. The most important thing for me is that this coin must rise immediately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 09, 2018, 10:53:22 PM
we really need to stop comparing bitcoin and ethereum because it's just as helpful to us because when you invest in these two coins you can earn a lot.

I agree, why should it be compared if both of them have great potential to grow again. the most important thing is that we must stay in this condition, so that we don't lose its value
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 09, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
it is true, that we should not need to compare ETH and BTC again, but there are several aspects where we need to compare them
for example, a trader wants to make a transaction, here are considerations that must be made, namely regarding the speed of the transaction and also the transaction fee
in this aspect, everyone may argue because it is not a sensitive aspect, but we make this aspect of difference as information and knowledge
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 09, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
"There can be only ONE!"
And that is Bitcoin - the mother of all cryptocurrencies. The one that has started it all! BTC

Even if it gets replaced by Eth or any alt in the future, we still owe the crypto economy to Bitcoin and to Satoshi.

Salute to Bitcoin!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
December 09, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
Thank you for bringing that up. I agree to this post. Most of the topic on the forum is comparison between btc and eth. Which is not really bringing up good. FYI both of the coins have different function and feature so stop comparing them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:56:06 PM
it is absurd to compare ethereum and bitcoin. these are two completely different coins and cannot be compared
Activity: 406
keyTango
December 08, 2018, 05:52:12 PM
I believe that discussions that aim to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum are obviously a foolish undertaking that only those who are very far from the world of cryptocurrencies are engaged in. This is a talk about things the purpose of which is the usual idle chatter which people engage in when they have nothing to do.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 08, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
I think these are completely different projects. But many people compare these coins due to the fact that they are top.
many people compare because it is the largest community in the crypto. and each group wants to be the first)  Grin
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 08, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
I think these are completely different projects. But many people compare these coins due to the fact that they are top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 08, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
Yeah for sure, No one argues about that, I think people who have been in the space and understands the space knows for sure that bitcoin has gained more acceptance than ethereum and such makes bitcoin a superhero
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
December 08, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
It seems to me that the comparison of Bitcoin and Ethereum ends with the fact that both of them are cryptocurrencies on the blockchain technology. Then everyone has their own unique characteristics. If people have nothing else to do, let them compare!))
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 08, 2018, 05:12:15 PM
Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!
I agree with you . Actually , it's exactly what I'm usually saying when someone is trying to compare them . These cryptocurrencies were created absolutely for different purposes and now each of them has its own mission. Let's just observe how they develop and how the new history of the world begins.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 08, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
yes, ethereum and bitcoin have a very different platform. But these traders should know that bitcoin and etherum have cryptocurrency and are digital currencies so traders should not need to compare too deeply.
Yes i agree on that i believe that the bitcoin and ethereum is not really the same and there is no need to compare both coin because we cannot gain on comparing we can really gain on investing comparing is just wasting of time and there is no need gain on it . I think we need to stop comparing I believe that the ethereum will always next to bitcoin.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
I stopped comparing BTC with ethereum,because they have absolutely different visions.
BTC is a digital gold and ethereum is a token for ICOs, so I think there is no reason to compare them
Activity: 854
December 08, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
We all have our individual preferences when it comes to cryptocurrency. Not everyone would like to go for bitcoin and of which, they may have their reasons. Personally, i am not a holder of bitcoin, but i use its lot. If i feel like investing,i invest in altcoins, because they are likely going to give me more turnover rate compared to investing in bitcoin.
People should be left to compared whatever they feel like comparing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
yes, ethereum and bitcoin have a very different platform. But these traders should know that bitcoin and etherum have cryptocurrency and are digital currencies so traders should not need to compare too deeply.
Activity: 504
December 08, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
we really need to stop comparing bitcoin and ethereum because it's just as helpful to us because when you invest in these two coins you can earn a lot.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 08, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Probably by now people are not comparing ETH over BTC because of the dump that ETH had took and they are now sitting 3rd in the market rankings, however, even if this happened, I think ETH will make a comeback as well soon enough and probably replace XRP on that 2nd spot.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 08, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
I suppose to think that only newbies can compare completely different products. It is the same as compare the tractor with bus. Both are transport but have different use cases.

It all depends on how you compare these two things. After all, Bitcoin and Ethereum can be compared as trading tools or as investments, it is obvious that then the picture changes, and the questions become quite logical.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 08, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
BTC is the King and ETH is dying. You are completely right, such comparison looks completely stupid and there is only way to stop it: death of ETH.

wow, your opinion about eth was not good
ethereum will never dies my friend,, for me ethereum still the best crypto after bitcoin,
in my opinion now is the best time to collect more eth, when the price of eth in the bottom area  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: