Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 11. (Read 24132 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

We all have our favorites and often saying such things which coin is better than the other. Nothing is wrong
with that. Only the time will tell us which coin will be better performing and will have bigger impact in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 31, 2018, 12:03:14 AM
bitcoin and etherum are clearly different, bitcoin is crypto that first appears and etherum as an alternative. in terms of price, it's clear that bitcoin wins. but in terms of development, etherum is not inferior to bitcoin. even by being a bounty platform, etherum in my opinion is more interesting than bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
I also think that there is no point in comparing ether and Bitcoin. it is better to keep and ETH  and BTC, but what kind of ratio, here everyone decides for himself

What would be the comparison for anyways. They've different uses and people know already where to put their money at. These two are good for long term investments so they really shouldn't be pitted with each other.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 03:49:06 AM
I also think that there is no point in comparing ether and Bitcoin. it is better to keep and ETH  and BTC, but what kind of ratio, here everyone decides for himself
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 29, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
You want people to stop comparing ETH and BTC but you just said on what's better which is correct and undeniable but I think you should be neutral on this. I don't even know why this is an issue to you since you don't want to talk about it. People have preferred coin so its obvious if they are comparing ETH to BTC then expect that their portfolio is full of ETH so let them say what's on their opinion.

Are you annoyed with those people that keeps on saying that "ETH will replace bitcoin"?

He is right, but the issue still remain that both are of different use but comparing them in cap level or any other coin or token is just not it, I will not be surprise is ETH or any other coin lead btc in market cap as the rate in which they gain more value are vary , btc now at $3k+ while we have many coin below $1 with billions supply and if btc has to gain 10% which has to be $300+ but those little $ coin can easily gain 100% in no time and you know what that means to the cap which is double of what it was before, so as these coins are getting bigger the strength of having big percentage reduce
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
December 29, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
IMO, the most valuable part of Bitcoin is the brand. It could be a great store of value as a digital currency, but unless the scaling issue is figured out, I don't see it lasting long term. If they can't figure out scaling, something will take its place. I'm not saying it needs the ability to act as an every day currency, but the current structure isn't viable.
Activity: 504
December 29, 2018, 02:27:25 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are both good and strong coins, and both coins have their own privileges, and of course everyone is different in expressing their opinions about bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
December 29, 2018, 02:16:14 AM
Before comparing ETH with BTC, can we please stop comparing BTC with fiat? Because fiat and crypto are two different thing while BTC and ETH are from same space. Therefore, we need to think BTC as BTC, no need too compare with fiat.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
There is no comparing because Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum and any other altcoin that ever existed. You can't just compare the king to its slave.  Cheesy
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Bitcoin it's independent coin with the lowest volatility, but ethereum depends on ICO and is highly volatility. You are right to compare them wrong, they have completely different goals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
December 29, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
I don't think BTC is better than ETH. You only rely on the 24h volume and based on its capitalization to evaluate! that's the wrong way to judge.
The technology of ETH has really surpassed that of BTC. The transactions often become very quick, in only 5-10 minutes. For BTC, I often have to wait 1-3 hours, and even 15 hours for some of my small BTC to be shipped successfully.
Activity: 266
December 28, 2018, 11:56:42 PM
This is reasonable, we will always compare all existing crypto because our goal is to look for the best and most profitable crypto, until of course we will continue to compare crypto with bitcoin because the size of crypto is bitcoin.
I agree we have a choice and we can choose what we use and compare coins to use them and choose what is best for us . so I think that comparison is necessary as the competition
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 28, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

No matter how much we say this there are always going to be people who will always be trying to compare the coins with each other and this is not supposed to be so. The two coins are entirely different coins with different products and different projects but it seems like the people are not trying to hear any of this. I have to disagree with you, bitcoin is actually the better coin out of the two
Activity: 420
December 27, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Yah both are great in capitation, i think is not a big problem to compared them. each have the power and the weakness. compare its ok but don't to fanatic.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2018, 10:26:53 AM
Its not bad if other members would be comparing bitcoin and ethereum  , for trully this two cryptocoins are very good enough and are very useful for the crypto market , you can either invest in bitcoin or ethereum ,or if you have more capital money you can invest on both coins bitcoin or ethereum, for you will not regret when you  are buying or investing  in ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 378
December 27, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Just like me when I entered the crypto world, the coins I knew were Bitcoin and Ethereum. At that time I was attracted to these two coins and I made a profit from the purchase. I think this comparison will continue to exist because these two coins really have great potential in the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
This is reasonable, we will always compare all existing crypto because our goal is to look for the best and most profitable crypto, until of course we will continue to compare crypto with bitcoin because the size of crypto is bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 27, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
It would be great if people stopped comparing not only bitcoin with ethereum, but any other coins in general. Really already tired. And most importantly, it is not clear why they do this?
Activity: 232
December 27, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
I love bitcoin and I will always defend it,because It allowed us to participate in all this, and constant comparisons with other projects are meaningless, because they will never be able to do what Bitcoin did.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
As long as these two coins still exist, Bitcoin and Ethereum, everyone will definitely continue to compare. I am personally very pleased with the comparison discussed. And people who have just traded or new investors if they hear this news will definitely invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins seem to be connected because Ethereum also always follows Bitcoin growth.
Pages:
Jump to: